Just got this email boys

Just got this email boys
The show is back on

Donald Trump emailed you personally, wow best president ever. MAGA!

>outsourced shilling
n-no guys we totally didn't get Russia to win us the election!!

Lots of empty words to keep the hicks pacified, he will cave in to the democrats demands and no wall will ever be built

>Still going to do nothing about Antifa

Also, there's no such thing as based Jews.

How many people have signed the petition?

the issue isn't the wall OP, it's the amnesty he has decided to give to millions of illegals.
you're strawmanning the competition and then moving the goalpost with this email. nothing more.

Did Russia tell Hillary to not campaign in Wisconsin? I mean I bet they did after she sold them uranium and all.

kek, that pic

amnesty is granting citizenship. Not greencards.

It has no chance of hell in passing. He's basically teaming with the democrats for his wall funds for something they have no chance of passing.

Link the petition

NO FUCKING AMNESTY. Non of these illegals deserve to get away with breaking the law.

dude you don't know what you're talking about. they are talking about AMNESTY, not GREENCARDS, and not only that but citizenship for the families too, as per our current laws regarding this stuff. you need to wake the fuck up man. your head is buried deep in the sand.

and aside from that i don't want them to have greencards either. i elected trump to deport these faggots. fuck you man.

He really is trying to play both sides. How much longer does he think his supporters are going to fall for this bullshit. The wall is not getting built, there is no money for it and it has not even got functioning plan on how to build it in the first place.

Just keep fixing them fences fella's. I mean we built one to keep the rabbits out. If rabbits can find a way through a fence I think a few spics will.

Big if true

Wow, this rules!

Now that I know Trump is legit, I'm going to sign up for Trump University!

Wow, this rules!

Now that I know Trump is legit, I'm going to sign up for Trump University!

look kid, OP, here is the truth. i love donald trump. i love his agenda. i love everythign he said during his campaign. i was willing to cut him LOTS of slack. syria? no big deal. i don't have all of the classified info. not gonna judge. obamacare? ok, well i blamed that squarely on congress. i forgave trump for any failure because i knew he was just one man pushing against the whole system.

but this is something totally different. this is him just selling us out and fuck us over. this is too big of a thing. waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big of a thing. this is a sellout move at best, at worst indication that he was, in fact, always a puppet, which wouldn't surprise me one bit from a dude who was a democrat for 30 years, was pro-choice, and everything.

you need to wake up dude. you need to get with it.

i am skeptical of politicians and learned long ago not to be fooled by them. i sort of got swept up in trump hysteria against my better judgement, because he seemed to hit so many of the right notes. but you've got to understand that when you elect a republican this is just how it goes. they turn out to be democrats. they don't fulfill their agenda. whether you vote republican or democrat, you ALWAYS get the democrat agenda, just as varying speeds.

sorry to be the one to have to disillusion you kid. i think the next 4 years will be a rough road for you.

More like the backlash has put him in damage control mode. A fucking email isn't enough to undo the deal he made.

>the issue isn't the wall OP, it's the amnesty he has decided to give to millions of illegals.
And you weren't listening to his rallies or you only heard what you wanted to hear. I watched many Trump rallies online and even attended one. I heard Trump say on several occasions that he was conflicted about what to do about DACA and said it was a tough situation. This should not be a surprise to anybody because that is part of the package you and I voted for.

Say that to California. The place literally admits illegals and sucks their cocks.

he looked right into the eyes of parents whose children had been murdered by illegal immigrants and said he was going to send them back. that's a fact. stop making excuses for this man who lied repeatedly to everyone. hold him fucking accountable for this one. for fuck sake man. the reason these people are able to get away with their bullshit is because people like you are swept up in the cult of personality and don't hold them accountable.

He hasn't made any deal yet, on DACA or the wall.

Low Quality

god ctr, shareblue or whatever you are. ALL of your shitty memes are so low energy and obvious it's pathetic.

most important shit on Sup Forums -

You guys are the people that make people who aren't Trump fans look like Hillary shills. I'm not a fan of Trump at all, especially how he sucks Jewish dicks, but I will never accept Hillary or Bernie.

CTR hasn't been relevant since the election. Amost nobody except old 50-70-something feminist, borderline lesbian Jewish women from upper class California neighbors voted for him. Shit, even Bernie faggots hated the bitch. Stop using a dead meme as a scapegoat.

This isn't about Republicans versus Democrats. It's about people versus kikes.

I'm not making excuses for anybody, I'm telling you what he said. And he said on several occasions that he was struggling with what to do about DACA. He said it was a tough situation. Did you need him to draw you a picture? It was pretty obvious that meant he was inclined to let them stay. I'm sorry if you didn't hear that, but I did hear it. It was clear to me.

That doesn't mean you have to like it, but he's not hoodwinking anybody. He was out in the open on this issue.

I agree, and the main funders for those types of programs are kikes. WTF dude are you retarded?

>More like the backlash has put him in damage control mode. A fucking email isn't enough to undo the deal he made.
Uh huh. Did you ever think that maybe stoking public outrage improves his negotiating position? Do you think he's smart enough to know that and use it to his benefit? In Trump We Trust.

The wall is only half of it.
DACA amnesty is the other half.

Even if I don't know the name of Trump's shill team, there's one there too. It's one big shitshow. It's like blaming the nigger for the launch of an atomic missile, even if the nigger is normally a pest.

This is some retarded 4D chess shit. Fuck chess. don't even play chess. The best method is to show how your opponent cheated and kept extra pawns in his sleeve, and have everyone stare at the clear evidence.

Like I said in the other thread, no amnesty. However, if letting the dreamers stay is the price we have to pay for a wall, so be it. The wall is the most important thing. You will never stop the flow of illegals without that wall.

>it's the amnesty he has decided to give to millions of illegals.

As I recall there's only 800,000 registered DACA recipients.

More than that enter legally each year. Probably half that are Muslim refugees.

>CTR is back in business
Man the memecannons!

((( S I G N O U R P E T I T I O N )))

Those people will still breed. Those people will still have fee fees for their family outside of the US. They do this now.

>Aunt married some Mexican guy
>Mexican guy has illegal relatives and friends
>She, along with her husband's other relatives helped them to citizenship while they stayed under the radar in the US for decades

I hate her for this. I hate his relatives for this. I hate him for this.

>based illegal immigrants, here's your citizenship. Now breed and vote democrats
You can't be saved anymore. Enjoy your demise

A wall doesn't mean jack fucking shit if he grants amnesty to a bunch of fertile DACA shitskins in exchange.

It's equivalent to being permitted to put a lock on your door, but the thieves are given permission to come in anyway

ISIS is being destroyed and all you Demmies keep reeing muh election.

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME FUCKING DEAL REAGAN MADE IN THE 80S

Border security buffed in exchange for amnestying some of the ones already here. And what did that get us? Shut the fuck up, you dumb cunt. Learn from our past mistakes in history.

His Twitter feed should be used to explain that what Obama did with DACA was insensitive. Obama has some ownership of this fuckin mess. Yes, it's impossible to not let them stay. The whole mess was sneaky and unconstitutional

Have to agree with this guy. I went to a rally and Trump said this, while I don't agree with DACA he did say it was something he'd need to really think about before committing to a course of action. Also take note that nothing concrete has happened with DACA as yet. Everyone just needs to calm the fack down. I love President Trump and I believe he'll do great things, but that doesn't mean I'll agree with EVERY single thing he does. Just let this shit play out before jumping to "HE'S A PUPPET" conclusions.

>Expecting a man to flip heaven and sky just because you voted for him

Them start a business and sponsor your white Europeans you want so much, or have more white children. You people are lazy

>He doesn't appreciate an all-American hilldawg meme

RURAL

he deferred action on the end of DACA by passing it to a group of fucktards who can never agree on anything. in 6 months, he's going to take back the ball and do his thing. chillax

Whites are making plenty. Others are making too much.

Link to petition anybody?