PART

BÁRK

bombcell

B Á R K
Á
R
K

man splain this to me right now

It took like 20 years for London to become a Muslim Theocracy. How did those idiots not see it coming?

London was always a 'progressive' shit hole

I got you senpai.

Is the rest of England?

of life in a big city

thank u

No.

What is progressive about muslim theocracy?

slide thread burying this:

I got one of those terror alert apps on my phone, I use it as an alarm clock since I can always count on Europe to wake me up for work everyday.

lol

What a fucking surprise

of getting fucked by kikes

Can't believe you faggots have to answer to a moron like this. It is shit like this that starts to convince me democracy was a mistake.Fucking Sup Forums I become more convinced every day that Hitler was less and less wrong.

What about tokyo?

Khan for a Muzzie is alright

SHART

It feels like a while since a happening and then this one was a total damp squib

Do Mayors have some kind of power in USA unlike ours?

Mayors are ceremonial, nothing more, a small transport budget, all they do is open new shop etc.

he had 2 x more power and influence as an MP

Oh fuck sorry cunt, sorry your Friday has been ruined by lack of deaths

Jesus, go back to Afghanistan

A mayors power in any given town relies largely on that town but in general they have a fair bit of power over municipal services like police fire dept sanitation ect. For a larger town like London that would mean a great deal of political power were it in America.

>taking it this seriously

It's basically been a fucking horse pill, but reality waits for no one.
SeeMayors are not just figure heads here, they posses actual power.

I too get my political philosophy from a smelly pseudo-scientist who lived in Stagaria 2300 years ago and believed that eels are born out of thin air

sage

>Dismissing Aristotle like he is not one of the main five guys mentioned in Philosophy 101 always or the starting point to many redpills.
Sage yourself faggot

>one of the main five guys mentioned in Philosophy 101

Yeah dipshit, because he was one of the first philosophers
Pythagoras was one of the first mathematicians, doesn't mean he was right that all numbers are expressible as a ratio of two whole numbers

You're getting "redpilled" by literally the seond-most outdated philosopher in the Western canon.

Sage

Holy shit this yes!
How could I have been so blind to not just eviscerate the basic building blocks cuse arithmetic doesn't eventually lead to calculus or anything. Was that the best you have to throw ?

if England were for Englishmen again

No.
London is approximately as populated now as it was in 1960, but is 45% British.
There is high demand to live in London, from thrid worlders. The "historical" population of London has left the city by the millions. Even among Brits, the ones remaining in London are largely the hipsters from all around the country that congregated in the capital (they wanted the postmodern city life I guess).
England outside London is relatively sane.

Looks like it struck a nerve. What a little faggot you are. Probably a muslim parasite.

I can't remember a single, serious political philosopher who credited Aristotle for anything, much less as a "building block" for their theories on society. He's a museum piece

Yes correct, I disagree that "a multi-ethnic society is thus necessarily anti-democratic" and therefore I am a Muslim. This is the logical and open-minded debate right-wingers are known for

You were warned:
Reject middle eastern religion, accept the SkyQueen. Cracky is all, and SOSQ is her prophet.