Anyone know whats actually going over there?

Anyone know whats actually going over there?

They're not burmese, they're illegal bangladeshi immigrants
Who cares, its all good as long dunecoons are getting killed

Just Pagan, Satanic Buddhists killing innocent people.

Buddhists slaughtering muslim filth, its called karma

Kek

yes

Justice

Never forget goys that there is no 'peace' in buddism word

Rohyinga Muslim illegal aliens harbor insurgents, and help them wage a low-key war against Burmese Buddhists(the very people giving them food and shelter) for decades.

Burmese Buddhists get tired of having their family members slaughtered by disgusting little jungle muzzie parasites, and decide they have had enough.

What is happening right now is PHYSICAL REMOVAL. The principal which all nations should practice, when faced with hostile, harmful alien entities which seek to dissolve the rule of law.

The PHYSICAL REMOVAL of muslim criminal aliens is necessary for any nation which desires to retain its cultural and ethnic background.

I'm ready for militant Buddhism.

jesus fucking christ my sides

topkek

Ok
I will tell you for last time
In the old age there are free land to escape for Buddhists . They escape muslim from India to east asia
BUT now there are NO WHETRE TO RUN ANYMORE so now you will face how they react with the real crisis in human LIFE

Christ and Islam or Jew still better than Buddhism

Hell there are tale about past life of buddha that he give his two son to be slave for his " Enlighten" in next life (AKA become buddha)

>real thai that doesn't like buddhism

So this is like an edgy american teenage atheist?

People mistake Buddhists for soft targets, but they don't realise that Buddhism might preach peaceful resolution, but it doesn't preach turn the other cheek.
A Buddhist will never punch first, but they'll punch last.

a response to Islamic terror and killing of police by muslims as well as forced implementation of sharia law

>Christ and Islam or Jew still better than Buddhism
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

it's reverse I guess
human never satisfy in what they have
but I still have faith in gods
if there are no gods. human will kill each other and use their EGO to rule everything
so it MUST be god. I am not care it's true or fake
but humankind will move forward by having god

Dead Eye Duck > Bucky

The people the Muslims pissed off were not White

What is happening over there? Simple.

There are still some sane people left in this world who refuse to be exterminated.

at least post bunny ass you nazis
Nah
Bucky is cute :3

>at least post bunny ass you nazis
Absolutely Disgusting.Exe