LONDON PARSONS ATTACK - CONFIRMED DEEPSTATE FROM MOSSAD user !!!

THIS IS IT

I CRACKED THEIR SHIT LAST NIGHT AND THEY EXECUTED THE OPERATIONS TODAY

THEY ARE RUNNING AND DOING A SLOPPY JOB TOO

Last Night MOSSAD user posted the 31018 Standby code and the schills began pumping the North Korea launch with SKYKING BS.....as a distraction from the real interests and I spotted it right away.

31018 was not a flight plan as previously thought by the "crew" here.....

It was a complete sham as that was actually a ZIP CODE to the agents, to plot the attacks in their areas matching the layouts of the 31018 location.

This location featured keywords in the City's names and they were completely based on hints of a Riddle, and Deepstep.

Which is the NSA's "Deep State" Step into controlling the media in the UK.... during the run-up to the new upcoming Coronation of King Charles......

They plan to let the "Mystery" ride out as they are going to get into a series of plots that were replicating their past "BLUEPRINTS" for these operations.

The feeler was with Cicada.......and the final is the warning from the 11B-X-1371

These are actually warmup exercises for their crew and its affairs that were planned out.

They were setting these agents up in cover fronts, and activating them at "random" times and then the patterns formed.....

WATCH THEM CONSTANTLY !!!

SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE RELATED TO THESE EVENTS AND THIS PATTERN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138357868/#q138359537
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138215910/#q138224947
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9ZKgfwlc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136186847/#q136187439
unz.com/ldinh/empire-idiots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay

Fuck your Mossad user, OP, I predicted these attacks and they have fallen into place, right on schedule:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138357868/#q138359537

Accept the SkyQueen as your personal saviour, and reject sandmonkey religion.

Bump

Nope your suspect is a White Male and a Nationalist to boot....

These are numerous groups all flying their flags as Proud Boys of the Britain First movements and other right wingers...

They were obviously made to be "Terror Attacks" yet there was no Arab to take the fall as the whole Sup Forums was alive with begging for War

And what is the name of the city in the page?

WARTHEN...a basic scenario that if it was an Arab Suspect that there would be a proxy war ......

But looks like they got through the BS and made it obvious who it was and are not ashamed that there are supremacists in their cities.

Not to mention the fact that these are all geared by MI5/6/7 as well as Mossad, working with the US Masterminds of the 5 Eyes + 1 organization of Intelligence agencies internally to make their suspects look stupid and middle eastern of immigrant nature, as they are looking for a reason to go to war and closure of the previous involvements in proxy wars for OIL, by accepting refugees and then Brexiting to close the door off and make them their lower tier labor as they are creating a new slave race to exploit as a spoil.

bump

>began pumping the North Korea launch with SKYKING BS
Hey don't blame us, we just want to be left alone to listen to the radio

Have a bump

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138357868/#q138359537

So you are the schills that set up the whole thing in the UK

Great to see you being so psychic that you can't add....

today is 9/15......you said there would be an attack on 8/25

I think your crack pipe needs to be cleaned you're smoking too much SOS pad.....

Remember that UN posters are Israelis.

>Last Night MOSSAD user posted

How do you know he works for Mossad?

My dad works for Nintendo.

>hey the government is doing black ops AND TELLING THE PUBLIC WITH SECRET CODES

But why? Why would they do that?

brother ? Is that you ?

cool shit user.

have a bump meanwhile reading up more on the subjects touched by your post.

bumperooni

>zipcode
>london
>numbers

no you turbonigger, but I don't think that thread was entirely larp. Just not what the special sekrit service here thought either.

w-who? me?

bümp

Here, I predict the two terror attacks, in London (which turned out to be today's bomb) and Paris (today's stabbing of a soldier) , between 19th August & 23rd September:

Reject middle-eastern religion.
Accept the SkyQueen.

bumping what exactly my special friends

t. unironically tired

ok fucktard I put 2 and 2 together and decided you were pissen me off

Cicadas and Monarch butterflies is what you got.

Hey everyone I have bowling ball and an apple same shit right??????

fuck off ok

a fucking pair of pants burning in a bucket

CHEER UP LONDON
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9ZKgfwlc

YOURE DEAD ALREADY

>predict some type of attack in an area that constantly has some type of attack
Oh lead us Nostradamus

Funny how he left right after this post.

Mossad user here. It was the globalists

My motivation for doing so is to show how silly it is to believe LARPers. I have at least been more specific than "Anon5" or "Deep Level Insider", etc etc.
Here's my next tip:
Trump will sack 3 people at once with 1 month, and many powerful people will be pissed off.

Please could someone please give me a quick rundown without the hysteria please.

Sky Queen working with Sky King.....

So Obvious the "Predictions"

Still don't think Kekistan is a Made up Front?

Get a Fucking Clue You Matza Eating Tools

LOL....Sore Thumb Schills

Who rules the Sky?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136186847/#q136187439

>31018 was not a flight plan as previously thought by the "crew" here.....
no one here thought that was a flight plan.
the first mossad user post had numbers that matched the flight from korea to dc.

A case study: patient stops taking haloperidol

Ok, in English

Some hag ranting " We Don't Forgive We Don't Forget " ?

Not many troll shit posters like you left Sky Queen

Since you are some pair of Satanic Cunts

Sky King - Aquino/Forrest Fenn
Sky Queen - His Cunt Wife

We can just say that the NSA Splinter Cells are busy fucking themselves offering up "Treasure Maps" for their tokens of appreciation of service to their country then I guess your predictions are coming true....

Or maybe your three in the Triad are :

Leahy, Sanders, and Cruz?

Are you trying to say its time to

"Drain The Main Vein" ?

Cmon Sky Queen Tell me what I already know.... and sweeten it up for everyone so they can see your trip as a 'psychic'

Lakshmi Rules The Sky.....BTW

Se if you can find your chariot before the race begins and then you might stand a chance.....

We all saw you try to act like you were "trending" your assumptions.....lol

OP show us your flag

We all know he's an American, mate.

nonsense of course...

but they, or cia, or space lizards.. whoever...likely were at work in Catalonia/Spain recently.

unz.com/ldinh/empire-idiots/

Just another government false flag to keep the sheeple busy, there must be a passport somewhere. Ah and if they find him he will be shot. The last one, they knew about him, but because with current lax laws they couldn't arrest him. Eventually they want to roll out pre crime laws, just wait for it.

Why not let him surprise me? No harm in that.

user, you shpould take some medication...
Cracky-Chan (1st female figurehead of Sup Forums) is the SkyQueen.
I don't have magic powers, I was just making a safe bet (that muslims would sperg out in cities where they have done so previously, and have grown emboldened by the continued tolerance shown to them).
I did this to show I, a mere buffoon, can be more specific and accurate then people who CLAIM to have "insider knowledge".

>Mossad
>This amateur job featuring bucket of fertiliser squeezed into a shopping bag

Pick one lad

>Last Night MOSSAD user posted the 31018 Standby code and the schills began pumping the North Korea launch with SKYKING BS
you do realise that was the second mossad user larper yesterday?
The first one specifically mentioned north korea and false flag that is why when the second larp post was made we assumed it was linked to the first and north korea.
You didn't crack shit/

London is the new Germany? Why don't you fight for your country, you gullible, bleeding heart faggots??? Do you want to be regularly raped, like Sweden and Germany?

>Why don't you fight for your country,
t. 50% "white"

So now you are not Sky Queen

You are the "Son of Sky Queen"

Like I would believe anything you are posting for comfort.....lol

Your running excuses show you are FUCKING LARPING LIARS

They obviously have no relation as you are fucking just randomly picking countries out and setting HUGE WINDOWS for their preparation

Enjoy the gloating about Being right and doing nothing about it

Who did you call?

FBI

Interpol

???

You didn't predict shit and you didn't send anything to anyone worth it proving you were "Guided By Voices" to predict the next attacks....

BTW little ones....we do watch what bullshit flies here.

And the community that "Predicts" the future is really not much of a Trend these days.....sorry....

You suck

OP is proposing that Sup Forums is the communications base for clandestine intelligence operatives to go operational?

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAH.AHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHA.HAHAHAHAHA

This place is full of delusional psychotic schiz.

Hey stupid niggers. They have encrypted radios. They don't need to fucking post on Sup Forums
What a bunch of fucking losers you fuckers are. Go outside. Deprogram yourselves. Yes you are programmed. No one is gang stalking you.

Reading this is painful, why is Sup Forums so illiterate sometimes

I never claimed to be "Sky Queen", I used the name I'm using now in my August posts, you can see them all by using archive4plebs.org. If you choose to view them, instead of ranting like a douchebag, you will also see posts by me dissing islam - and I am calling you out for a crazy muslim, one step away from throwing his own shit at the moon.

Reply to this post if you want OP to reveal his flag.

I cracked Kryptos exposing the text for S1-S4 (I coined the terms from the discovery) and flipped Layer Two, locating the real world locations on the map...the Beale Codes....and the Mystery of Rennes Le Chateau

I hosted the American Cryptogram Association Convention this past weekend

LOL

I didn't break shit huh??

Looks like I broke your will to schill pretty hard over my knee DESU

Renne le Chateau is fake as fuck, only mongols get taken in by that shit.

Unfortunately it leads to a location in New France

Want me to tell you more about the :

"Treasure Map" ?

Here's the point that leads to Arthur's Seat from Francis Bacon's ciphers in Shakespeare

Using the words SHAXPEARE he encoded an anagram to tell one to RESEARCH PAX, adding the letters RC for the Rosicrucian Order of the Helm he founded.

whereby gaining the mileage to this point in Scotland from Rennes Le Chateau following mapped vectors

don't be a complete retard

The stone carving is found next to Oak Island in Bedford Basin, NS

Amuse me. Also:
Tell me why the list of "Priory de Sion" masters reads like a "Who's Who" of (mainly) French cultural icons - but ends with some scurvy penniless arsehole who was a Nazi turncoat, and admitted in court he made it all up.

If your "yresure map" is gonna be some crappy pentagrams, thier measurements are miles out.

Measurements are way off. Gay as fuck. Try using Photoshop or GIMP to layer them one of top of another, and your theory will be BTFO'd.
You got nothing.

Really....nothing?

Hmmmmmm

Seems you are wrong

A rock. What does that prove? That you need meds?

Bump

You all need to go outside

So here's a list of my BREAKS

1) Rennes Le Chateau Mystery/Masonic/Bible/Shakespeare Codes
2) Beale Papers
3) Lost Dutchman's/Peralta Stone Maps
4) Amerithrax Letters/9/11 Ciphers
5) Teresa Halbach Murder/SIKIKEY LETTERS
6) 2 KGC and CONFEDERATE Treasuries
7) KRYPTOS Layer Two Flip / Physical Locations Found
8) ZODIAC / SCORPION CIPHERS

I BREAK EVERYTHING I TOUCH

DONT COME NEAR ME

never

are you op from the other day about a bilateral cipher being found in the recent 911 documents?

Boring day at fort collins?