Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Reinhard vs Myuugi when?

Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him

Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling = complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

Etc...(more to come)

Satella fucking up both when?

>same VA as Onii-sama
Is Nakamura Yuuichi the Stuest of the Garys?

What the fuck? Can anyone explain me how he gets these buffs? Give anyone these buffs and they'd be OP as fuck, so if they were just given to him or something then he's a pretty bullshit character.

He's loved by the universe.

Don't even try to make this a powerlevel thread. Demonbanefags going on a sperging crusade the other day was more than enough.
Who is that semen demon?

>Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once
Does he already have it in the anime or does he still need to get it?

She's a pure half-elf.

The Universe needs to see someone about this unhealthy obsession it has with one man.

>Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once
And I bet he can get another blessing that allows him to get unlimited "continue"s

Elaborate more please. Via lewd pics if possible

>The Universe needs to see someone about this unhealthy obsession it has with one man.
I bet the Universe is a fujo

Fuck that Roswaal against Beatrice when? That shit looked hype.

>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

doesn't this make him essentially impossible to win against?

Emilia-tan is not for sexualization.

Not even for loving procreation?

>Sodium knowledge
not only you can't touch him but he will recognize when you are salty and mock you for it

Damn Tatsu- I mean Reinhard seems OP.

Has Reinhard ever fought someone to death in the novel?

So the only way for him to die is to make him commit sudoku and hope that his Initiative power overpowers the attack immunities? And make him do it twice.

Jesus those tits.

Fucking broken. I hope he never return to the series. I hate OP character. They destroy every sense of lose

It would, if there were not hugely overpowered enemies as well.

You have the Witch of Envy, a god that destroyed half the world and could not be killed by anyone else, only sealed.
There is a dragon that could easily destroy the entire country.
There is the Witch of Vainglory who has the power to rewrite reality.
And many members of the Witch cult with an absurd amount of powers.
Other humans that are also pretty close to Reinhardt.

A part of Reinhardt is an extended joke (like that he is more powerful during the day, and also during the night, he's more powerful when the sky is cloudy, but also when it is clear). He represents the ideal hero. He is favored by the gods, born to a powerful bloodline, and basically without faults. He needs to be established like this as a core character, the Sword Saint, one of three entities necessary for defeating the Witch.

Subaru is possibly the Sage, but is being manipulated to execute the Witch's plans.

He needs to die and fuck off. I hate when the creator make OP character to stop a OP character. It is fucking stupid.

>HAHAH MY POWER CAN DESTORY HALF OF THIS WORLD, MEANWHILLE YOU POWER CAN ONLY DESTORY 1/3 OF THE WORLD HAHAHA I WIN AGAIN PLOT

>NO IMPOSSIBLE YOU HAVE THE POWER OF "LOL IM NOT IMPORTANT, BUT IM COOL" SHEIT IM DED NOW HAHAH

Nobody, he's too perfect

But doesn't that make the despair and helplessness more glorious when MCs friends leave him for OP-kun and his friends and when there's great despair there's GREAT HOPE

Yeah Jin-sa- I mean Reinhard looks like a difficult opponent

Shut the fuck up you subhuman trash.

Reinhardt's powers are largely a joke about overpowered characters. His actual weaknesses are made painfully clear in that he is just one man. He cannot be in two places at the same time.

In one arc, a city is under attack by four groups of enemies. Does it matter than Reinhardt can solo one group? Everyone else will die even if Reinhardt lives. Reinhardt is only powerful or capable at a "local" level. Reinhardt

Meanwhile you have the real powers of the story, those that operate at a Cosmic level.

The Witch of Envy is sealed, however, she is using her power to infinitely resurrect Subaru. Subaru himself is weak in the world and can do very little directly. However, with the witches power he gets infinite attempts to act until he achieves her goal. Thus even weakened the Witch is still the strongest.

The Dragon we have no idea about. He's so important that the country needs his protection or it is doomed.

Vainglory can rewrite reality. We haven't seen it in action much, but that could be absurdly powerful.

---
tl;dr

Here's why your complaint sucks and you suck. It's like saying "WAAAH HERCULES IS OVERPOWERED AND ITS SHIT THAT ZEUS, HERA, AND HADES ALL ARE EVEN MORE ABSURDLY POWERFUL". They have to be for their stories to work and the different types of powers they have are what set up all of the myths.

I really want to see where the author takes this "protection of the dragon" thing. Considering the OP, it reminds me of how they were protecting the world from Law Eternals in Aselia

I wonder if greeks complained about Heracles being a gary stu back then.

Since she is a half elf, can we only half rape her?

They were acting mostly as bottleneck against external threats as a whole, not against Law Eternals though. Even that twin swords fodder guy could have killed them if Temuorin wanted to be more direct

It's not rape if it's an elf.

But she is only half elf. So i can only rape her ass or something?

>Even that twin swords fodder guy
Well Medario was low in HP, Aselia and Nelie low level could kill him easily in one hit and is so irrelevant that I had to search for him to remember his name, but his vicissitude skill packed quite a good punch. 100% damage is no joke

Fuck Off Komaeda

>those that operate at a Cosmic level.
They can destroy/manipulate stars and galaxies?

I wasn't talking in gameplay terms, but yeah, he could pack quite a bit despite being called cannon fodder vy her boss. Takios on the other hand, was awesome both as enemy and character