Trump Taxes

dailywire.com/news/21102/trump-if-taxes-wealthy-have-go-higher-theyll-go-frank-camp

>says we want to create jobs for the middle class
>wealthy may have to pay more taxes

With this and DACA is this dude literally a fucking democrat?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/18/opinion/the-big-companies-that-avoid-taxes.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/opinion/the-big-companies-that-avoid-taxes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bush Sr raised taxes on wealthy.

Bush Jr lowered them and the tax revenue increased by 44%

Nothing wrong with that. Sup Forums needs to stop swallowing every Republican meme at face value.

One party, one world.

This. The American bald eagle cannot fly with just 1 wing alone. The country's progress works the same way
>is Trump a Democrat now?
Because he's making good decisions which don't solely benefit a very specific group of people? Lol

I let my girlfriend get fucked by a based rich guy

Trump declared himself a Dem until like 2012.

Really, you guys are really fucking retarded. Really fucking retarded. Enjoy the hellscape you created dumbass.

>good decisions

Make the rich richer again, fellow trickledownpede

Does anyone unironically support cutting taxes of the rich? How bankrolled do you have to be by the Koch Network to be such a brainwashed stooge for jewish interests?

Oh look another non-american who acts like their opinion is worth anything.
>everything he does which I disagree with = a bad decision objectively!
You sound like antifa

>mellon plan
revenue increase
>reagan cuts
revenue increase
>bush cuts
revenue increase

Is scientific taxation and the laffer curve not taught in America?

t. brainlet who doesn't understand economics so starts flag shaming

>Does anyone unironically support cutting taxes of the rich
Absolutely.

The "rich" pay for over 80% of the shit we have in this country. You whine about fairness, yet disproportionately steal more from one class of people.

Every American citizen should pay the same amount of money. Being retarded and bad at life shouldn't exempt you from paying your fair share.

Hey fucker, EVERYBODY wants to tax the mega rich more.

This is a shill attempting to utilize our current anger about Trump's recent amnesty statements to make us try and not support taxing the ultra rich. Don't fall for this shit.

He's the RINO in chief.

>is this dude literally a fucking democrat?
Yes? His platform is pratically Bill Clinton's in the 1990's m8? Almost policy for policy.

The difference now is that the Left have gone full retard on Identity Politics to the point where their recent policy now looks like nazism by comparrison to them.

Get this trickledownpede an IOU!

And? What the fuck is wrong with that? Most rich people don't complain about paying the taxes that they do. Want to know why? Because they still have a fuckton of money, jackass! They are happy. They are successful. And they continue to be successful. Good on them, they should. No one wants a tax cut for thr rich except the Koch brothers, and you need to stop sucking their cock. What are the actual societal benefits from such a cut?

Trust bros

I guess you like amnesty for millions of spics you fucking kike

Are you blind, nigger? the tax cuts resulted in a revenue increase each time.

Why do you think places all over the world are slashing taxes? Singapore? Switzerland? Why do you think Ireland removed most of their corporate tax?

Dumbass protectionist nigger go live in China

>Does anyone unironically support cutting taxes of the rich?
I do. Because any tax regime which isn't flat (or very close to flat) has the belief that government should be responsible for your prosperity at its core.
Taxes are supposed to fund things that keep the country functional. They are not supposed to serve as some kind of punishment for success or income equalizer.
The richest man in the country has access to the exact same police, roads, electricity, emergency services and public spaces as the poorest man, so why should the rich pay a higher proportion of his income towards services that are equally available to everyone?

>Does anyone unironically support cutting taxes of the rich
i just wish you fucking marxists would fuck off back to /leftypol/

He used to be one, then became a Republican.
But go and tell him that, I'm sure he isn't tired of partisan-hack bullshit already.

Not everyone's a poor faggot like yourself.

Spoilers: Bush's tax cuts need to die. They needed to die the year after he made them and started a war. They were a rotting corpse that nobody wanted to move by the time they invaded Iraq. I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what to describe them now, 14 goddamn years after that.

>What are the actual societal benefits
It's very simple, dipshit.

Whiny faggots like you will stop demanding more and more free shit, because it won't be free to you anymore.

Whiny faggots like you will stop demanding unfettered refugees and illegals, because it will be YOUR fucking money they're stealing.

Whiny faggots like you will stop demanding national healthcare, because it will be YOU paying for the fat, disgusting slobs with their skin diseases from not bathing, heart attacks from eating too much, and STDs from randomly fucking other disgusting slobs.

Of course you want to tax the rich more -- You're a greedy self-serving shitbag who wants more free stuff.

>GIBMEDAT! GIBMEDAT! GIBMEDAT! (You)

I love it when my wife gets fucked by a based rich guy
Sometimes when they make love he trickles a little wealth in my mouth

how do people not get that he was an NY liveral before becoming disillusioned with them, like many of us have, because they're more corrupt than my futa 6 tits Champion in Corrupton of Champions

TRUMP

PRO-TAX INCREASES
PRO-AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS
PRO-OBAMACARE

IS THIS OBAMA OR TRUMP? YOU DECIDE!

Most of the people on Sup Forums were literally Democrats. I voted straight Democrat my entire life until Trump.

The Democratic party is not what it once was.

See attached picture.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums

Nobody likes you or Trump

Let me put it simply. MUH EQUALITY! is never an argument. Never. It is pointless, directionless, meaningless egalitarian drivel, driven by ideas that are fundamentally left wing.

Have you ever asked yourself why it is that democratic governments institute progressive income taxes? To start, let's look at 3 reasons.

- Revenue. An increase in taxes for the wealthy increases revenue easily without causing economic or societal detriment. There are no rich people publically asking for their taxes to be cut. None (except Bush's bud Koch!) There is no research to suggest that the current income tax rate is impeding on growth; rather, cuts should be focused on the corporate tax rate.
- As a counter to the ideology of economic fundamentalism. The notion that the economy = the society is one which is incredibly harmful to it, and extends to the acceptance of mass immigration all in the name of MUH ECONOMIC GROWTH! The fact of the matter is, although Ben Shapiro will claim that progressive taxes exemplify cultural stigmas involving class, the opposite is true. The imposition of a flat tax would only serve to enrage the working, lower and even white-collar classes in his country, who will recognise that the rich have the opportunity (and are willing!) to offset the cost of government spending which has been transferred to them. A country is more than an economy. That's Sup Forums day one.
- To counter the business cycle. In times of a depression, the government gets less revenue, meaning it runs larger budget deficits. If there was a flat tax rate these deficits would be even larger, and our debt would increase fatally every time growth was negative. However, as we have a progressive system, and the impacts of economics downturns are fundamentally regressive, the government is able to stabilise its budget whenever there is a downturn.

Lolbertarians, who claim to adore economic theory, deny this with their emotional drivel.

SENOR TRUMP PLS GIVE AMNESTY FOR US

THANK YOU

Now go on and tell me how Trump is the "white male" candidate when he GAVE AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS?

RIGHT OUR TAX DOLLARS SHOULD BE GOING TO GOOD CAUSES LIKE THIS

We will always have high taxes. Get back to work slaves.

TL;DR

>An increase in taxes for the wealthy increases revenue easily without causing economic or societal detriment

Totally that's why FDR's economic recovery was phenomenal.

>Get back to work slaves.

Yes good goy, you pay the taxes for ZOG wars

While me and my buddies keep it offshores!

AHAHHAHAHHAHAH

real WHITE MEN are confident enough about their race to not give a fuck, we care more about taxes than the supposed browning of america

but that seems to be too high-concept for you stormfags

TL;DR You should actually fucking read it. But, essentially, libertarians' only argument against a progressive tax is EQUALITY between the poor and the rich. Just like the left asks for EQUALITY between the blacks and the whites. If you look at the situation logically, progressive taxes benefit the society on the whole: increasing revenue without comparative societal or economic detriment (to a point), decreasing societal instability & class conflict, and stabilising the economy in a depression.

>to not give a fuck

kILL YOURSELF

I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOUR AMNESTY PLAN TO DESTORY WHITES

FUCK YOU

REEEEEEEEEE
DONT RAISE TAXES MY JEW FAMILY YOU FILTHY ANTISEMITE

The problem is that people think tax revenue is best increased by taxing the rich more, when the true solution is to use the same idea of lowering rates to increase revenue on corporations.

>DONT RAISE TAXES MY JEW FAMILY YOU FILTHY ANTISEMITE

Right all of that should go to spics and niggers that Trump is granting amnesty!

Dude.. I'm sure you have some fantastic insights and amazing ideas about things, but learn to edit yourself. Nobody is going to read your rambling 300-word run-on-sentences.

I couldn't even finish your TL;DR reply. It was instantly mind-numbing.

obama was a neocon is disguise
trump is a democrat in disguise

like fucking poetry.

That is 70 words. If you can't read 70 words without losing your attention, you have an attention disorder, and I'm not going to cater for autists.

Republican, Democrat, does it even matter anymore?

i honestly think he's just trying to sell the idea to reporters and stress the fact that he's looking at the middle class. they're still hopefully reducing corporate taxes in any case.

Maybe because the economy grew and tax revenue almost always grows retard
Now post your proof that the peak of the Laffer curve is below 20%, which is the effective rate of America's highest earners

Apart from rhetoric there's been no difference for over 100 years since (((they))) installed their private central bank.

>they're still hopefully reducing corporate taxes in any case.

There is no way he's going to raise taxes on anyone but the poor and working class

The rich don't even pay taxes for the most part, that's why the middle class is declining

It's amazing how fucking stupid the average Americunt is when it comes to taxes.

The tax plan was created by the elite, it's designed to be this way.

>no income tax up to $47k
Read his plan.

>economy grew
>44% increase in tax revenue in a single year

Seems realistic you fucking monkey

also

>20% tax on highest earners
Try 40% before you even pay the myriad of additional taxes

Democrat party died when a crimminal like woodrow wilson came in and stole the Demoratic party from william jennings bryan and handed the US over the federal reserve and went to take out Germany and Austria-Hungary in world war I for the bankers.

Bryan literally resigned as sectary of state over protesting Wilson's war mongering. Imagine anyone doing that today.

Typical Australian shitposter.

The argument against progressive taxes is very simple. Do not impair the strong to reward the weak.

The strong are the ones best able to help society, whereas the weak are the least able.

Progressive taxes deprive those who could make a difference with the means to do so.

Higher earners have high skills or they are smart investors, they are the most capable people.

A couple of other points. The business cycle is created by monetary expansion. With the advent of central banking this is largely controlled by central banks. To smooth the business cycle by addressing the cause, the answer is to remove central banking, remove fiat currency and remove fractional reserve lending. Taxing the rich would be contradictory to the real problem.

Deficit spending is immoral because it borrows against future revenue, ie tax. So it presupposes the willingness of population to be tax, or, to put it another way, relies upon being able to apply compulsory revenue raising on the population.

Further to that, tax is, in all cases, theft. So if we reduce tax on anyone it is qood thing.

>Read his plan.

I don't need to read Goldman Sachs puppet plan.

I can't wait for a 2,000 page bill on taxes that include all those loopholes for Trump and Goldman Sachs.

>country is only relevant and relatively prosperous thanks to low taxes and foreign investment
>cant understand the benefits of low taxes

Its cutting exemptions actually

>Its cutting exemptions actually

Yeah sure kid I'm not fucking stupid.

Look at the chart. Tax revenues almost always grow. And I'd like to see your source for a 44% increase in tax revenue in a year under one of those men

>more like 40%
People don't pay base tax rates. Google effective tax rate. After deductions, rebates and so on no one pays much above 20%.

So tax revenue increased despite the tax cuts?

So whats your argument against lower taxes again?

I'm not against low taxes, roo. I'm saying your claims are retarded. A Laffer curve postulates an optimal tax peak, it is not an argument against always lowering taxes. You actually have to calculate the peak. Or that lowering taxes means more revenue. At the present tax rates in America, which the effective rates for the highest brackets are about 20%, lowering it probably isn't going to increase revenues. My country doesn't also run a huge deficit.

I'm saying tax revenue is not an effect of tax cuts but the growth of the economy.

An argument for always lowering taxes *

The laffer curve is bullshit and has been discredited.

And the growth of the economy has nothing to do with tax rates? Why do you think most economists believe that FDR's economic policies turned a depression into a great depression?

Loopholes which already existed, and even if they didn't, there's nothing cheaper than the Double Dutch Sandwich.
>setup business on Isle of Man
>setup business in Netherlands
>send money tariff-free to business in the Netherlands
>send money again tariff-free to Isle of Man
Whether you need the Dutch company depends on the laws regulating tariffs on money transfers to the Isle of Man. The Brits do.

So if we lower tax rates to zero, revenues should climb to infinity, right? Am I understanding the Laugher curve correctly?

So if you raise taxes to 99%, tax revenue should increase, right?

Treasury's Mnuchin: Trump's tax cut plan eliminates all but two loopholes
President Trump's tax plan adheres to the "Mnuchin Principle" of helping the middle class, the Treasury secretary says.
The Trump tax plan was vague because the president wants to work with Congress on getting it done, Mnuchin says.
Mnuchin argues it'll take some time, but Trump's policy agenda would lead to "sustained 3 percent economic growth or higher."
Matthew J. Belvedere | @Matt_Belvedere
Published 11:45 AM ET Mon, 1 May 2017
| Updated 5:31 PM ET Mon, 1 May 2017
CNBC.com
PLAY VIDEO
Steve Mnuchin
President Donald Trump's tax-cutting plan aims to eliminate all loopholes except the mortgage interest and charitable giving deductions, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC on Monday.
He reiterated that the White House wants to provide relief for middle-income earners, not the rich.
On "Squawk Alley," he called it the "Mnuchin Principle" — the idea that getting rid of deductions and lowering tax rates would benefit working Americans, while not necessarily reducing the effective tax bills for the wealthy.

Mnuchin has the middle class in hid best interest in mind. Lower taxes, doubling the standard deduction, and cutting out loopholes for "rich people" and phasing it out, keeping deductions and exemptions for the poor and middle class. Therefore, having the rich pay their effective is closer to their actual rate.

Why do you think it's okay that rich people like romney pay 12% while the middle class pay 15-25%?

Don't get me started on capital gains taxes(where the rich ACTUALLY get money)

>most economists believe
My ass. Where's your source? FDR didn't even do anything after the worst of it passed. During his tenure from 32-36 the economy grew well. Why the Great depression was so bad is generally accepted to be a credit crunch, not taxes.

Wow if Trump raises taxes on the wealthy what will happen to Mr.Noseberg? I think we're going to have to give amnesty to a bunch of cheap 3rd world labor to counteract this.

>I'll cut the deductions and help the middle class
Kek. Every president says this.

Apparently you are if you can't read a tax plan because you're afraid of being wrong.

>acreage allotments
>price supports
>marketing controls
>extensive regulation of private securities
>federal intrusion into union-management relationships
>government lending and insurance activities
>min wage
>national unemployment insurance
>social security
>birth of the enormous welfare state
>production and sale of electrical power by the fed gov
>banking halt
>gold confiscation

Disregard the 1000's of economics who warned him not to just like they did hoover with the smoot hawley tariffs

Who's the cuck now?

IMO there should be progressive tax brackets with modest percentual increases, starting at 0% up to (for argument's sake) $47k, then 5% up to $94k, then 10% up to $141k, so on.
I believe that with infrastructure and defence as absolutely essential expenditure in the real world, such an income tax system would be fair.

Meanwhile the big money is with corporations. CEO's and business owners can just give themselves smaller salaries to avoid paying more taxes, using bonus schemes for that additional buck they want.
America's corporate tax is uncompetitive in a global market, so if you want to bring all that corporate money back to the states you'd have to lower those rates.
That's why the revenue increased whenever those tax rates went down: the money came back home.

Still you and anyone else who voted for bernie

>Progressive taxes deprive those who could make a difference with the means to do so.
>this is what retards actually believe
I'm literally a trust fund kiddie mate. Take it from me: rich people are not special.

>"sustained 3 percent economic growth or higher."
That's going to trigger inflation, which is the kiss of death for people on fixed incomes.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>America's corporate tax is uncompetitive
America's corporate tax is avoided and evaded:
nytimes.com/2016/10/18/opinion/the-big-companies-that-avoid-taxes.html

>so if you want to bring all that corporate money back to the states you'd have to lower those rates.
Or we could not let it leave in the first place. All the other developed countries in the world penalize capital flight to evade taxes.

Here's the archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/opinion/the-big-companies-that-avoid-taxes.html

>The rich don't even pay taxes for the most part, that's why the middle class is declining

>entire country is impoverished by elites to the point where the only people who have money are the top 1%
>"BUT DON'T YOU SEE? THEY PAY ALL THE TAXES! WE NEED THE MONARCH AND THE ARISTOCRACY TO KEEP THE FRENCH OUT!"
Kill yourself.

You're all idiots, hes taxing the jews and irish that pull the strings.

>Trump negotiating so he gets what he wants
>WAHHHH

Fucking shills