Favourite Manga Art style

Post your favourite Manga art style. I want to see what most people like because I'm thinking about drawing but don't know what looks good.

there are boards dedicated to this

lurk in /opt/ and don't ask for sauce

Thanks

what a mess. didn't see anyting

exactly.
You will know that you know how to draw when you understand this page at 100%

This looks like some Tokyo Ghoul shit. Adults don't actually read this shit do they?

What manga does adults read?

Dunno, but Tokyo Ghoul is so laughably bad I can't take it seriously. Its world-building isn't realistic. How can you fail the first step of writing is beyond me

I recommend you this.

>world-building isn't realistic
why?

Is Miuna love completely dead now?

Because Ghouls can't live together with humans is unrealistic and simply wrong.
there's 6 billion people on the earth. More die everyday than Ghouls can eat. There's no real problem present. Also there's no reason for MC to have ghoul transplanted into him. Also he's a retarded fuccshit that becomes friends with people that try to kill him.

Dunno why you wouldn't consider it retarded. The world falls flat. Even moreso than Naruto with its inconsistent technologic advancements.

>ghouls can't [...]
>6 billion
>no reason for mc
At this point you're obviously baiting or you are retarded I can't really tell since there's a lot of autists in this board.
Can you live with Lion not caged around you? You can't. Ghouls are predators and they don't give a shit your business or dead people, they will kill, it's not the same mentality, read the manga. It's 7 Milliards not 6 billions
MC got ghoul transplantation because the doctor is making experiment since a long time ago and creates demi-ghouls, read the manga faggot.

>Can you live with Lion not caged around you
Just fine. Lions don't primarily eat humans. But I didn't expect a sensible post from a 13 year old kid defending Tokyo Ghoul on Sup Forums. It's not your age that is the issue. It's TG doesn't have an intelligent reader-base defending it.

>Just fine
that's why there's a lot of lion out there, retard.
I didn't expect anything from an autist who thinks that there's 6 billion people on earth though.
Get BTFO on everything, will you sleep after this spanking tonight?

Is this shit supposed to be the Miuna Monday thread?

These are some of mine, I like highly stylized art.

Miuna is my favorite artstyle