They're coming after our internet again

This pathetic terror attack that didn't even kill anyone is a reason to go after the internet?

Blumph must be stopped.

Impeach this orange piece of shit before he destroys everything.

Maybe Alex Jones is right. Did they drug this dude?

Former Trump voter here. I have to admit it's been hilarious seeing him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this man get his hands on the Internet passwords

Who cares the internet is already censored and owned by a few monopolies who censor wrongthink. We're just England + guns at this point tbqh.

never trust a jew-friendly billionaire.

>trump wants internet owned by corporations

I never asked for this.

Are you retarded? He's not talking about censoring our internet, he's talking about redirecting traffic from recruitment sites. It's not that fucking hard and is accomplished much more simply than you retards think.

if they took down Sup Forums the beta uprising would actually begin so i don't think they will go that far

If you losers didn't want to be grouped in with the other loser terrorists maybe you shouldn't have killed and injured 23 people at you little tiki torch party

This (well, and the last couple of days) legitimately triggered me so hard I set up a twitter and @'d him up.

S M H, but good thread shariablue

>imblying the internet hasnt always been owned by companies and corporations

A new age

>A few Muslims kill hundreds of innocent people
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS YOU ISLAMOPHOBES THEY WERE MENTALLY ILL ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

>One mentally ill person kills 1 person and injures 23
>YOU ARE ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS NAZIS MURDERERS SHUT DOWN Sup Forums YOU ARE ALL THE SAME. THEY ARE POTENTIAL MURDERERS SHUT IT DOWN NOW

DOD just gave Amazon our intelligence information for cloud computing. They will have internet, and us plebs with have China style internet censorship soon enough.

He's going to regulate the registrars and ddos protection companies and force them to deny service to jihadist sites.

The faggots richly deserve this after denying service to the stormer.

Hopefully the State Department stages another one.

sage
it not real

Go look at his twitter account faggot

Former trump voter here, I regret every decision I've ever made with my life. Impeach that man right fucking now

Was the attack made by a white? Haven't follower too much

finally the normies will be afraid to come here

Goddamnit Brit, this is serious, cant you see?

>Loser Poohead meanie terrorists XD

Why is this orange retard with the brain of a 5 year old in the White House even though Madame Hillary Rodham Clinton beat him by 30 million votes?

Pretty sick of seeing this morons toddlerspeak at this point.

if people who didnt vote support trump "because they did nothing to stop him"
and 2/3 of the country didnt vote
then 2/3 + 1/6 = 5/6 supports trump
therefore trump has the popular vote

Green Net

Fuck outta here with your half a gay flag country flag

Wtf, I love Ted Cruz now

You fucking idiots. He's talking about terrorists recruiting kids through the internet. They've been caught doing it on Youtube and Liveleak and they're all over the darkweb. He's not talking about Sup Forums and you are a retard if you think so.

Maybe he can clean up those Elsa/Spiderman videos while he's at it.

Noooooo muh internet.

Also somebody else is clearly using his account and making tweets for him. Why else would he send out an EMAIL to people on a republican mailing list to clear up the situation with the wall yesterday instead of just Tweeting like usual? This is getting ridiculous.

Except that he said the same thing during the election. This is nothing new. This is what you voted for.