What do Australians think of Black people?

What do Australians think of Black people?

Is racism still common there, particularly in Perth?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1235693928
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tumbleweave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>country created for criminals
I would think they'd embrace dun nuffins

ug why do semen demons like this wear high wasted jeans.

show us those hips

stellar fucking genetics in that black woman.
she will make beautiful babies for some lucky black guy.

I want to fuck her.

You fucking losers. Jesus Christ, get a gf, buy a whore or something.

Growing up, my only experience with blacks was in American movies. They were funny and huge and did silly things, so that was my image of them til university, when I met one for the first time. He was completely boringly normal and I was like "oh".

That's the only experience I have besides you guys posting shit about them killing people and stealing things.

Cool your tits user jesus.
A guy can't admire a lady?
She's gorgeous.

A lot of us want to fuck them because there aren't many here.

Oh right, Abos are another matter entirely. One tried to kill me with a skipping rope in school.

Thought you meant black americans only.

Pretty much this. We don't have much blacks in Australia (compared to say Aboriginals, Indians or Chinese or Japanese). Most of our immigrants (I.e. Proper ones) are actually pretty cool and smart imo - at least the ones that I know.
We also had a lot of farmers and/or middle and upper class come to well in search for land and money. Plus military (Rum Corp) and administrators.

>particularly in Perth?

I worked in Perth, stay clear of Midland its full of Abo

Perth lads of THE most hillbilly Aussies I've ever meet, all they do is wake up, do a cone of weed, work for 2 hrs until its too hot, then goto the beach to get charged, drunk and surf.

I fucking hate them lucky cunts, that was me once. I want to go back

And you cunts have sweet V8's, I miss my old Holden, I drove the Nullarbor in it, a total piece of shot, but reliable as fuck and just sounded so sweet

>What do Australians think of Black people?

Australians only have nice thoughts about them.

My mate from Perth had his cricket grand final shut down because a gang of somalians wearing black suits with skinny black ties started chimping out and took over the oval.

I want to make mulatto babies with this bitch

BLEACHED when?

me too

You don't waste those good genetics by mixing them.
You admire from a distance.

What does that have to do with niggers?

Fucking idiot.

never

We brought a few Somalians in, just a few, and they immediately started setting up a basketball-American style street gang. It was called 'Apex'.

Cops tried going soft on them for a year or two because muh raycis, then enough sane peopel got fed the fuck up and so a whole lot of them ended up deported.

> jealous femanon

A.J Love is one of the few truly gorgeous black women.

She's gross, her body is not accessible for fucking, pic related is the perfect form for breeding.

hey {{{you}}}

I lived near Perth (Mandurah)

I rarely ever saw a nigger, ever.

I was scottish and I wasn't even the whitest person there.

It was a white person heaven, expensive sea shore houses, mansions, top tier schools.

No muslims/blacks at all.

I'd imagine It's changed a little since I was there last (2005) but yes, it was incredibly rare to see anyone there that wasn't white.

I don't particularly know the reason for this, but the only reason we as a family went is because my dad is a surgeon.

in addition: Perth is also very clean and beautiful, spacious, but also empty as fuck, everything is new, but it's fucking empty.

The whole western side of Australia is innawoods so I guess you could compare it to places like fly over states in the US.

>I'd imagine It's changed a little since I was there last (2005)

Yes, there are now Africans in Perth, behaving as you'd expect

like fucking a coat hanger

Racism is pretty bad here, probably a notch worse than the US
Australians are also extremely sensitive to criticism, so if you're even the slightest bit critical of your country as a Black, Arab or Muslim, it can be a career-ender

try living in bentley mate literally 80% non-white

Sounds spoopy.

Come to america and say hi to the first nigger you see that doesnt work at the airport. See what happens

I've never meet a real nigger.
Ive been mates with about 5 black guys, they are fitted in well.. As long as you fit in with Aussie culture you are accepted.

>lady
>implies human
Its Female user

On one hand, Australians are generally egalitarian and you'll be given a fair shot unless you prove yourself to be a cunt or a fuckwit.

On the other hand you're likely to be shit stirred and made fun of, but without any real malice. All you have to do is give it back.

>Someone calls you a spearchucker
>Call him a kangaroo fucking convict

It's basically like Sup Forums in real life. The only outlier is Muslims who apparently cannot handle the banter at all and have an army of lefty apologists willing to fight in their for them.

>pretty bad
>bad

hmmmmmmmm, really made me ponder why you havnt killed yourself

To summarise I'd say Western Australia in 2005 probably felt like how the US felt in the 1950's.

Deli's, people riding bicycles, education a massive part of society, so many people outdoors having fun not worrying about anything.

It depends, Australians rip on everyone over anything. You need to be tough and give it back to gain respect, just like in jail. We usually give everyone a go to prove themselves not a massive pussy, work gets your respect.

If you go to Melbourne, you could probably kill whitey and get away with it because it's cuck central. Everywhere else, you'll probably get your head caved by his mates.

and I'd say a lot of autralians are "white trash" but even the most "white trash" australian probably has a business making him like 50k a week.

Very outdoorsy innawoods people, nothing like the UK at all.

We have blacks besides abos? Gross.

There's no advantage to having them around and a shitload of disadvantages.

cause i don't give a shit whether autistic hitler wannabees think they own this site
go larp at stormfront

Yeah have you not heard of the Sudanese starting gangs?

Fuck off turbo I4 cuck

they got Spiders for that now

I read this with accent

>night falls
>cloaking device engaged, just don't smile.

How the fuck are there Australian people on Sup Forums that don't realize we have been enriched with niggers since the 2000s? Somalis and Sudanese, among others.

You can't even have your retarded "muh dik" fantasies about these women because if they didn't have diseases they'd still have gross mutilated genitals.

liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1235693928

They're disgusting, and funnily enough these FOB Africans set up weave stores for themselves so they can pretend to have straight hair, like the niggers in the USA do.

Japan bringing the precision bants as usual

Well we have Abos. Who are generally welfare drunks and are best avoided.

BUT, no one is racist to African American blacks that i know.

Abos and Africans look very different, so no one will mix them up.

Shoop a pussy in that pic, I haven't had Neapolitan Ice cream in forever.

>photo shop and 8 layers of make up, and tons of effort to straighten and un niggerfy your hair
>all to look like a white person in black face
Y... yeah man, she boons are pretty...

No. I only run into whites, asians, indians and a rare wog. I couldn't imagine seeing a black in an office, a shopping market or anywhere decent. I only get abo or junkie whites beg me for $. Too upper-middle class for that shit.

Nobody likes niggers mate - not even for fucking.

Doesn't seem to matter where you're from.

I really hope roastie posting catches on.

Grew up in Perth. Live there. AMA

Kill yourself, degenerate. High waist is best waist.

Why do you want to leave the commonwealth?
Don't you know you're only good for natural resources and old people for retirement?
Why do you think you can keep getting country wide benefits while being financially independent?
This isn't the Euro union. We're one country, not a collection of countries. No Wexit, m8.

the downfall of usa in one picture

Who gives a flying fuck on what Australian cunts think about "racism"? Or any other cunts for the matter. Who gives a flying fuck about racism anyway. What kind of sjw thread is this you fucking faggot kike. Go back to your hole.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

Australian here, we don't think about them much. They exist? Kind of?
We sometimes get Africans come over, but they seem rare enough, or maybe I judt don't see them for whatever reason.

Abos can go die in a hole though, fucking bludgers and alcoholics

>Australian here, we don't think about them much. They exist? Kind of?

Three/fifths level existence?

1/5 maybe

i'd fuck her so badly

What happens?

fpbp

Depends, are you pretty? Rape
do you look rich? Mugging
otherwise? Assault

i had a black friend in highschool. he fit the stereotypes and committed a lot of crime, smoked weed and fucked fat girls. he never did anything bad to me though so we got on fine. he was jamaican and not a savage somali muslim so didnt rampage.

Legit this. The Africans at school are a small minority at school and are either Kenyan or South Sudanese, they can handle banter, giving it back to the skips, filos, and wogs pretty well.
The Afghans cant handle any bants.

>saving gifs of a chimpanzee in a wig with Tourette's syndrome eyebrows
ISHYGDDS

Falacy unless you live in a total shithole

posting ngger whores should be a bannable offense

I love black girls

hnghhhh

>particularly in Perth
piss off wanker

Kek at that filename

I also love huge chunks of silicon shoved under peoples' skins

what the fuck you weird cunt

does ripping those things off their heads hurt? I wouldnt know.

No.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tumbleweave

We don't have a thing called "Black People", they're Abbos.
"Black People" is an American thing, due to the extreme greedy of your ancestors.
BTW put word (((people))) next to Black is inappropriate.

hey why don't you and your struggle English shut the hell up

more like this?

Mirrabooka
Girrawheen
Armadale
Basically any suburb where the houses are cheaper than average. There's a reason why they're cheap.

we hate them, no one likes them

women avoid them like the plague.

men just stare at them like they are trash, and wonder why they are here

>almost all africans in australia are wannabe gangsters and try hard rappers.

Do the abbos try to replicate degenerate black american lifestyle?

Some Aussies can be a bit racist. No more, no less than any other people on the planet.

t. nigger + Americanfag

sudanese rapefugee's fled her in mass after taking up asylum offer from australian government.

all formed gangs in mass and walk around carjacking, attacking people in mass, stealing in mass, raping our women, loitering around, being shady.

no one trust these fuckers, or wants them here.

they should all be deported, the government has imported crime and rape into the country.