ITT: Girls that have the most character development/are best written and as such by default are "best girl"...

ITT: Girls that have the most character development/are best written and as such by default are "best girl", in the literal sense, but still lose in popularity to sluts with big asses and tits.

I'll start with Megumi

hasnt been a chapter about her in the manga for half a year bud

I love Megumi. She's someone who has actual development in the manga possibly more than anyone else.

You mean generic moeblobs, right?

People, especially people really into anime and manga with a sex drive, care more about raw attractiveness that's immediately noticeable regardless of a familiarity with some shonen that's losing popularity rather than a generic looking cute girl, news at eleven

itt: assblasted mehgloomyfags
Ketchup.

Megumi, seriously? She is extremely boring and hasn't had more development than most other characters. SnS has long become completely retarded anyway, it's just one step above battle harems.

Although what she lost can hardly be considered a prize, this girl accurately fits your description, OP.

This. Sena a shit

>Yozoramind

S-Stop reminding me ;_;

Yozora was a huge stinking shit though.

Nope. Yozora was best in every way.

Meat has a more interesting story than Megumi, to be honest.

Actually both are boring and have been irrelevant for a long time until this chapter.

SNS is on chapter 166. The last time Megumi did something relevant was like chapter 60. Her "development" was due to her character being so out of place in that setting that the author needed to shoehorn her in with an underdog sob story.

Too bad she's ugly as fuck

She was only shitty to Sena, and for good reason. Sena forced herself into Yozora's club even though she wasn't welcome, and then tried to steal Kodaka from her. Sena a shit who deserves to be bullied.

>Yozora was best
At being a bitch, maybe.

Neat

Worst fucking girl.

Megumi a cute. A CUTE !