Trump signs bill condeming white nationalists, neonazis and other white supremacists

Trump signs bill condeming white nationalists, neonazis and other white supremacists.

What a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/how-popular-trump-latest-approval-rating-white-supporters-flee-president-607478
unvis.it/newsweek.com/how-popular-trump-latest-approval-rating-white-supporters-flee-president-607478
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a cuck

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Condemning white supremacy in a nation that uses affirmative action in many such cases is in fact tantamount to oppression of whites.

And if you're a president, people will legally assume it means something. So what is it? Is it white supremacy to have a career as a white man?

Trump is a jewish nationalist, what else you expected?

LOL and there goes hundreds of years of history and culture of white people down the drain. In 20-30 years, there will only.be niggers, chinks and brown People. White cucks will slowly die out like a pathetic insect.

He can't be this stupid.

What does it do? Seems like an empty gesture

>and other white supremacists

It clearly says other hate groups, which also includes Antifa. Stop falling for fake news headlines.

He's still /ourguy/ and always will be. Ignore the shill narrative, this is a brilliant move to buy political capital.

Trump will always win and losers will continue to lose.

you wish lol.

You are actually pathetic.

It is

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these neo-nazis will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

LOYALTY TO MAGA FOREVER

>Meanwhile, in the Kremlin

>And other hate groups
So they are leaving out left wing hate organization's from the headline for the sake of narrative lol.

Virtue signaling at the highest level. Glad congress is working on the big issues.

Been telling this for a long time now.
>muh trump is da new hitlah
>unite magapedes
Stop!

fuck off kiwi.. trump is a moron and always has been. just mind your own business.
tell me that your pick related doesnt eat pizza. fucking look at him

tfw Sup Forums fell for the media narrative that trump is literally hitler
redpilled my ass

media should have just addressed his retard policies instead of getting triggered. oh well, dumbasses voted him in. killary was at least competent.

>this is a brilliant move to buy political capital.

Correct. This is just words. What Trump actually DID was take white nationalist groups off the FBI priority list.

OFFICIALLY CONDEMNED

take that nazis

jews literally put him in office. his daughter is literally jewish. fuck off with your retard larp shit. its dumb and gay at this point.

It's a resolution, not legislation. It's still fucking gay though. Oh well, I can't wait for the next false flag with a Dodge, to watch him back peddle again.

not defending this because it's pathetic, but it's a simple resolution, not a bill. it is meaningless and just a jerkoff cooked up in the senate and one that would create the biggest shitstorm ever should the president put it in the trash where it belongs

you're a jew. kys

>we iz big bad alt right
>we dindu nuffin

kay

half the posters on this site are jews

I always wondered why he always got so much media coverage, you put that thought into perspective

Alt right is a made up term that Hillary coined during our election cycle because she has a beef with Putin. It does not exist. It's being used to censor anyone with a different opinion.

>not legislation.

It allows congress to spy on whites

I don't remember the link but it was posted here.

Is antifa oficially outlawed now?

Google is telling me only at New Jersey.

This might even be true but it's still all annoying. At the same time though I know I'm probably being a little unfair because it's not like he could pull off a military coup. And likewise 99.99999% of us here talk a big talk but will never actually do anything significant for our cause. I think most of what determines all this is fate and timing. If the stars align there will be a civil war, or a race war, or a revolution or something. But if not, it won't happen. It will take a spark. We know, in retrospect, what those sparks were for the other big wars. Right now, we're all just guessing, wishing, hoping, etc.

I get it that Trump has to make maneuvers and do deals to get ANYTHING done because he literally isn't a dictator. Fundamentally, our problem is that we all wish he was.

No idea what can possibly be done about that.

.... wut? dickie spencer coined that term in 08. Nick Land and Bowden were using the term right after that. do you know who nick land is? fuck off newfag.

we already know fro the emails that clinton had msm cover trump as a pied piper. From his donations we can see that Sheldon Adelson also wanted him covered in msm. From his other donations and is admin we can see that tptb already had a lot riding on him.

>our democracy is real
>reality
pick one, friendo

His daughter is not Jewish. She is a strategic goy piece of property whom Trump married off to a powerful Jewish crook for advantages. And if you--presumably a small, ordinary, relatively powerless and non-rich human, believes that one can walk in the corridors of highest elite privilege and power and not network with Jews, you're a ridiculous dreamer unacquainted with the bitter realities of life in the world we actually live in. Fucked as it is. And it is.

None of us knows what Trump really thinks. He may hate Jews with a white hot passion--liberal Jews, at least. But he can never, ever say it. And guys like you are going to have to deal with that.

> signs resolution condemning specifically white nationalists
> h-haha y-you guys have some bad dudes on your side too r-right?

this guy is not just a conman, but a fucking loser. the exact opposite of what he looked like during the elections.

No stars will align, no one outside this board really gives a shit about race war. It's a fantasy of disaffected beta whites who need something g to believe in.

>this guy is not just a conman, but a fucking loser. the exact opposite of what he looked like during the elections.
Serious question. What is he supposed to do, pull a Roman salute? Refuse to denounce Nazis in 2017? Backed by what--a militia of anonymous goobers like you, theoretically not really FBI, theoretically armed or something, etc. etc. Are you gonna help him stage a coup? SERIOUS QUESTION what the fuck is he really supposed to say or do?

I don't know and it's quite clear that you do not either. If I were him I'd love to think that I'd pull an army of loyalists and military together and stage that coup. But I doubt I'd actually do it, and I'm pretty fucking sure none of you would either.

I am surprised.

I think it's a fantasy of a LOT of people out there. If you think whites, beta, male, and/or otherwise, are the only people who want that, then you're the dreamer. Blacks want it BADLY. So do a lot of latinos. And more Asians than you might think.

But will anybody actually get it? Who the hell knows at this point. I do know this much: I don't think we're nearly there yet, any of us. Not yet.

>jews
>israe;, aipac, neocons, iraq, syrai, refugees, 9/11
>all of a sudden its just the liberal jews

how you have split zionist jews from lib jews is hilarious. this is what bibi does. you are repeating Israel ruling party talking points. Do you realize that?

what trump thinks is irrelevant because he is a puppet, just like every other fucking pres since jfk.

>oppose bigotry
I doubt Trump would use that bullshit word.

Oh yeah, and Arabs might want that most of all, from what I've seen. Muzzies generally but especially Arabs. They would love to kill us all and frankly, looks like they more and more don't even need a fucking excuse.

>What a cuck

It's part of the zionist divide and conquer master strategy.

Remember when the nigger in dallas killed five cops last year and gingrich got on tv to whine about how whites don't understand the struggles of dindus? This is the GOP for you burgers. You morons need to stop thinking they're ever going to help you.

This
I need a based Muslim to fuck my wife stat
Fuck drumph

Good, I'm sick of being associated with you skinheads. Sad thing is that it won't matter cuz the left is so far up its own prolapsed bladder (Bladders are the hot thing don't you know) that it won't matter what Trump denounces, he is the Devil.

This isn't working through.
newsweek.com/how-popular-trump-latest-approval-rating-white-supporters-flee-president-607478

Does he think this'l make the liberals like him? The reason why he had so much support was because of his strongman attitude. What is he thinking?

>military coup
>trump being in charge after

top kek, nice joke

>delusions of race war

weird stuff. try being nice to nogs or something. building your community. stop watching anime.
>they would love to kill us all

literally they dont. majority of moozlims in west are just normal people. a stabbing, bombing, and shooting here and there is testament. theres millions of them, yet we all arent dead. chill the fuck out.

is it a problem, sure. butt have some fucking perspective tho dude shit.

centers of power are multiple. the zionists have a lot of pull but its not the end all be all of this.

Looks like Ben Shapiro is fucked, his white supremacist days are over

Into archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/how-popular-trump-latest-approval-rating-white-supporters-flee-president-607478

Glad to see the govt is spending it's time and our money on the important things...

literal chuckle, thanks.

>devote resources
Not just a gesture.

If you're the president and you've been talking about how Antifa are the equivalent of White Nationalists (Antifa's much worse but whatever), don't sign a resolution that condemns ONLY White Nationalists. Nobody's forcing you to, you're the president.

If most of your campaign is about immigration and you've been talking about how illegals need to go back, don't suddenly ally with Democrats and get rid of DACA. Nobody's forcing you to. You're the president.

I know a fuckton more than you about all this shit, and life: I would bet money on that. Of course I know what Israel puts out, and Bibi etc. etc. yada blah blah. The fact of the matter is: there are a lot of Jews out there dying to Jew other Jews. There is hatred on all sides. I literally know at least one conservative, Republican Jew who's gotten away with beating the living shit out of a liberal Jew and almost killing him. (He survived basically through sheer luck.) Of course these groups are different, just as all white people are not the same.

I literally have trouble comprehending such a retardedly simple worldview as the one you're pushing. Grow up.

Note also: I didn't say any of these jews are GOOD. I have yet to meet a really good jew. But there are different subsets of jew, get that through your thick skull, and they can be jewed and made use of and outsmarted IF you actually grasp what makes them tick.

Fuck's sake. I will agree with you though that Trump--though he probably does not see, or at least admit it--is indeed a puppet, at least partially. All our presidents have been, at least since Kennedy. His unwillingness to be one was his death warrant, probably. Maybe a better analogy for Trump though would be a football being fought over by a bunch of thugs....Something like that. He's a smart conman and operator but this game he's chosen to take on in the last chapter of his life is far more complex and diabolical than even he suspected. He's done well by playing dumb, manipulating the media etc., but that can't work forever. And he's constantly being played, whilst playing them--back and forth, fuck, that world would drive me insane. You can literally trust no one. The one thing I'll say for him is that he thrives on the madness. He's always been a strange guy. Plays in the normie world but he's not one. I'll give him that.

I used to believe Shareblue was just a meme, but this retard just posted a poll from 4 months ago.

How bout a bill condemning radical islam? Oh wait, he wont say that anymore.

When will he sign the resolution condemning Jewish supremacists?

>stop watching anime.
I have literally never watched anime in my entire life. No interest at all. It's funny the assumptions you guys make. It's like you don't deeply read things people say at all, it's all knee-jerk call and response.

And I wasn't speaking of normie muslims. There are some, especially in the older generations. I know a few well. Was good friends with a guy who fell prey to religious mania and depression, shot his wife for acting like a western woman and not wanting to live w/an unhinged guy, and committed suicide by cop (ironically he was shot by a black ex-Marine.) Something funny: that muzzie turned me on to this place, and places like it, and really made me woke. He went crazy in part from radical Islamic brainwashing from some corrupt clerics around here, personal heartbreak and PTSD, and mostly from being so fucking woke. I miss him. He was quite a man, actually.

You don't know much.

Agree though that zionists' power is overestimated around here. Leftist/commie Jews hold far, far more power.

>He's a smart conman
yes, he's also intrinsically kindhearted. I don't like the way he form sentences but you can see that he cares about people and the country, sure. But he is in way over his head.

>jews
yes, different kinds and a few subsets have a lot of power but they aren't the end all be all of the world. My point is that everything isn't all the jews. sure, a lot of them (bigwigs, tippity top movers and shakers) are certainly dicks. a lot of regular jews are okay but certainly tribal.

>muslims
the government will do nothing. it is up to citizens to reach out to their countrymen in order to stop the salafist scourge. Some are beyond help and must be identified and not conflated with regular muzzies.

yes, certainly i mistook you for a regular shitposter. i apologize. my point is that is well within citizens ability to prevent things from deteriorating further. as much as possible anyway. Not through race war or lynching but through dialogue.

No 35D chess arguments yet.

Donald Cuck could at least said: "I will sign resolution condemning all forms of supremacism" but he is such a Cuck that he can't even do a little alt-light LARPing.

Melania is drenched in negro sperm and the Jew is laughing and rubbing his hands together.

Bill in question

Including you faggit