Ranma is the best Takahashi girl, go head and try and prove me wrong

Ranma is the best Takahashi girl, go head and try and prove me wrong.

wrong

Prove it.

Lum is pretty good. I was mostly just baiting the Lum fags. You're welcome to stay a while. Lum is the best from Uresei Yatsura

Ranma is super cute.

>Dragon Ball has a continuation in Super
>Sailor Moon is being remade as Crystal
>Lupin got a new anime recently
>Both Kinnikuman and Hell Teacher Nube got manga continuations fairly recently
>Ranma has

Soon. At least if they do a remake it will have most of the cast that are still alive.

Black haired girl Ranma is better than red haired.

I completely agree. But there is so little art of it.

More black haired ranma. If you got more I would love some more.

Girl Ranma was the most femenine girl in her manga.
She should have ended up with Ryouga or with that buffet of manliness called Ukyo.

Ranma is poor's man Ryuunosuke. similar problems, similar life and similar dad but Ryuunosuke is a girl

Ranma becomes a girl. And Ryuunosuke is a tranny.

I can't, Ranma is the best girl.
Ryoga best boy though.

Goddamn that was funny

Ryuunosuke is a girl, to be specific she is a tomboy. Raised by her dad (who pretends Ryuuno is a boy) to learn martial arts, marry the son of some friend of him, question her sexuality.
I mean Ranma is a fun guy insecure of hia masculinity but he is far from been original.
Even Mendou did first the whole thing of becaming a girl and falling in love withhis rival

I know senpai, I was just picking. Got any art of her in girls clothes?

Nah, sorry familion. I just got Moroboshi pics

Of course he is.

I don't care what anyone else thinks of her, Kodachi is my Ranma waifu.

Nice to see you finally got here Kodachi bro. She is hot for a crazy bitch.

She might be crazy.
But I too am crazy.
Crazy for her.

Fair enough

Ni hao

Shampoo a cute too

Ataru seemed to believe that Mendou was in love with him regardless of gender.

Like this thread didn't go to shit when Kodachifag showed up, now comes the Chink Psycho Rancid Retard Whore Defense Brigade.

Look on the bright side, Ranma has enough of an English speaking fanbase to continue arguing about it even more than twenty years after it ended. Plus, Viz gives enough of a shit to reprint it.

All of those were fucking awful, except Lupin, which was just "okay."
Why the bittersweet fuck would you want them to make more Ranma? Especially after the terrible recent OVA and the god awful live-action movie.

Dragon Ball Super and Sailor Moon Crystal are awful, but the Kinnikuman revival is actually fairly good. Probably the benefit of having the original authors being the ones making it.

Anyway, on the topic of Ranma specifically, I don't think Takahashi would ever do a manga sequel to Ranma. Which is fine because she needs to fucking finish Mermaid Saga.

>she needs to fucking finish Mermaid Saga.
It will never happen and you know it.

She said it she wasn't finished with it. I want to believe.

That's Mai waifu!

Oh god it's so lonely, someone think of a topic.

Just let it die if you don't have anything to talk about.

As a hypothetical if they were going to recast a new ranma series who do you think would be best for the roles if you had to choose from new people.

No one because no one can replace the originals.

The one true answer

Silly user, Ukyo is a cute girl!

Good answer

Definitely get Hayashibara back for girl Ranma. If they want to do a complete recast, though, I don't know if I could think of someone that could really replace her. Maybe I could settle for Maaya Sakamoto or HanaKana. Kamiya for guy Ranma.

I agree it would be hard to replace Hayashibara.
Maaya Sakamoto would be interesting as would Hanakana's Ichiko's voice.

>that one doujin when Happosai was training Rioga for months
>They end up in Jesenko
>Rioga tired of Happosai's constant putdowns decides to use his secrete weapon (panties to distract him)
>It works and as Happosai goes for them Rioga jumps behind him and knocks the old man into the Spring of the Drowned Akane
And then Rioga raped Happosai, you know the usual.

Sounds completely normal.