It's time to leave europe. Where do I go?

It's time to leave europe. Where do I go?

>white male
>late twenties
>BA in Economics
>Almost 320k euros in net worth

Destinations so far

>Australia

Got some family south of Sydney but I need a job before I get there which seems to be the hard part

>UAE

Got friends working there
Give me some ideas pol

Come to the United States nigga. bring your girlfriend too bitch.

The final stand will be in Poland so you may as well just stay in Europe.

Neither of those places are in Europe.
Please stay out of EUrope, we don`t want americans in this continent.

>ancap

Move to Somalia, the anarcho-capitalist paradise where markets are free.

Yes we love immigrants, come here OP

>Economics
Just come to NYC and play the stock market. You could be the next wolf of wall street.

South Coast or Highlands?

Also fuck off, we're full etc

I plan/hope to make it to the US in the next few years before the Euroviet Union turns all my already ongo bongo money into an even worse kind of ongo bongo money (EURO) which they intend to force upon the remaining "member states" who have yet to drop their sovereign currencies for the Euroviet shekels.
I'm hoping I can get a work permit in the US or whichever will enable me to fucking stay on American soil and not wind up being shipped back to the fucking 'dark continent' formerly known as "Europe".
Any tips y'all got for us "evil white" males planning our exodus off the dark continent??
PS: No I will not marry some crazy bitch and be at said bitch's mercy for 5(?) years until I can be granted citizenship, only to file for a divorce and fucking end up on the sidewalk like a fucking jerkoff a homeless man.

I lived in up-state New York for 1 year and it was pretty great - but it looks like its gonna be hard to get a work-visa in the us.. Do you really need anyone with a degree in economics?

and property rigths are gone

I would move to Poland if I had to make this choice in 10 years

I wish famelam

At wollongong - they are old af tho

The US is HELL a prison, SHIT CULTURE, SUBHUMAN "PEOPLE" go to an unknown euro island.

>thinking you can get american citizenship with marriage in 5 years

Its more like 9 years.

Please fuck off anti-European Russian partisan.

That tends to happen since property rights require state to protect them.

What about nz , unless there is a global catastrophe , it should be comfy

Aus has shit-tier internet, US has recreational weed in some states, Aus has cuck pm, US has god emperor. Choose carefully

Wollongong is pretty comfy desu

>nowhere near as cucked as Sydney
>still close enough to Sydney to commute if you absolutely must for work

Depends on your skill set, but you may be able to find some work in the area. Its decent in size, but not so big that it starts frstering into a liberal shithole.

EU is anti european.

US has niggers, Aus does not. US has gay marriage, Aus tells poofs to fuck off. Choose carefully

Either you are with the Russians, Americans or EUrope. There are no alternatives anymore.

You move to a fucking island and rot, right up to the moment the dark horde that's being imported onto European soil comes along in 'em boats.
I want to live in a country where you're legally allowed to defend yourself and own guns.
My wet-dream is to stick a .44 up the nostrils of some dindu nuffin nigger stuck clawing it's way through the kitchen window and fucking squeeze the trigger with the biggest shit-grin that nigger would ever get to see.
In "Europe" you're literally asked by the "government" to lie down and die if you got niggers and muzzy rats invading your own home, raping your daughters, cutting the heads off your sons.
In the US (or at least some states) you can blow those fucking animals away at your own 'discretion' as long they happen to be on your property and are in fact 'trespassing'.

I'm been thinking about nz aswell since i've worked with loans in the agricultural sector. Might have to look more into the requirements for a visa

>recreational weed

I'm in

Thanks for the info - would be nice to have a starting point with some family.

Go tell your blackfellas they're not niggers, say it to their face.

>Anti-european
European is not Euroviet Union you fucking kike.
I hope one of these days you'll come home and find the door busted open and your whole family beheaded and stuffed with muzzy rat semen with the walls smeared in shit spelling out "racist".

>Aus tells poofs to fuck off

is that true? I really can't imagine Australia being that "backwards".

I am Anti all of those.

>abos
>a threat

Mate, they are petually off their chops from petrol fumes and mouth wash passed out in the middle of the road in some no name desert shithole unironically named Noonga Noonga. They may be as smelly, stupid and repulsive as your niggers but they lack the equilibrium or brain power to walk in a straight line, let alone throw a punch.

It's not "Europe" anymore you fucking inbred piece of shit shill, it's the EUROVIET UNION, THEY'RE THE NEW SOVIET UNION YOU FUCK!

Thanks mate, needed the laugh

We can only hope the postal vote reaffirms our proud tradition

Yeah listen to these dumb cunt seppos we're full execpt for gooks our traitor politicians love those cunts

Literally fucking anywhere

Russia, live in St petersberg in rich as fuck gated community for cheap.
Have armed guards bring your shopping up if you cant be assed, living the life.

>leaf almost into trips

Come to the US, Aus, and Euro are too cucked and will not exist in the near future.

I'm not into russia
But how do I get a Green card?

>Green Card through Refugee or Asylee Status

Cant use that one yet

Only way seems to be through employment.. Gonna take some time but should be doable

Come home to the Midwest, user.

Fuck off, we're full.

No one's supposed to know about the midwest!! keep the hurricanes, wildfires, riots, earthquakes, mudslides, looters, and sand bombers away from here. OP find a big city on the coast pls

There is nowhere to run, user. Even if there were, wherever you went to would become a nigger/mudslime infested shithole if it has any kind of large White population and/or (((welfare programs))) which it would if you're talking first-world destinations. If we want a nice place to live we WILL have to fight for it, what we're seeing today is a result of nobody willing to do that. That said, I recommend moving to America, because we have the Secomd Amendment which ensures that we'll be able to fight once the time comes

Philippines aint bad. Live off investments and live in paradise. Got only a grand a month? You're a rich man and can afford everything. Malaria? Rare in most of the country but even if it was common, antibiotics and anti-malarials are cheap. Security? Don't let people count your money for you, but you're not going to be fighting off niggers. 5.5 manlet? You're a norse god to them. Not that smart? You're smarter then most of the locals, a genius and good at everything. If you're smart, you'll completely amaze them. English everywhere. White hate? Nope, you're literally a status symbol. Older? Young women and no one else cares about your age. Tired of unhappy people? They beep their horn because it makes a funny sound, they enjoy life.

How about fuck no.
Eurofags have sown this, they must reap the whirlwind if they don't have enough money to start over.
It won't be long before Eurofags are getting chopped up with chainsaws on LiveLeak, such are the wages of tolerance and diversity.

Literally everyone in your country is an immigrant, same as australia.

Argentina.