I do not understand Deku should he not have deep hatred for Katsuki Bakugou...

I do not understand Deku should he not have deep hatred for Katsuki Bakugou ,why does he think of Katsuki Bakugou as a Friend ?

Because hating someone requires having some kind of personality.

>dumb eslposter

Kacchan is a miracle of the universe, it's impossible to hate him.

Because Deku is a HERO.

In Naruto it made sense for Sasuke and Naruto to be rivals.
But in Boku no Hero Academia I do not get Deku reason for liking Bakugou at all he is just School bully with a shitty personality.

Because he isn't an edgelord

Has there ever been a shonen MC that truly hated their rival/classmate/anyone that is not the villain? Aren't they ridiculously forgiving even when people are cruel or hateful towards them?

He probably does hate him, but when you are weak you have to hide your hatred behind a false mask of politeness and deku has not realized he is now superman

>In Naruto it made sense for Sasuke and Naruto to be rivals.
Kek

Deku should just flick Bakugo and turn him into hamburger

Pic related

He does dislikes him as a person, but he admires his strength, resolve and ability. He doesn't see him a friend anymore, but as a person who deserves respect for their strength, and a fellow classmate.

Because shonen.

>it's another Bakugou is Sauske thread
>there is already two other threads up

it's more admiration than friendship. he felt like a loser. he had no power. then he came to admire someone who had a lot of talent.

Because Kacchan is best boy.

this

he doesn't see him as a friend and wished they were in different classes, he's stated multiple times he hates him, but he does admire his drive and he has an almost pathologic need to save people which explains the current arc

Because he wants his thick explosive rod

>Deku
>The guy who saw nothing wrong with condemning his four "friends" to death or worse on a whim
>Not an edgelord

What?

Fuck off.

Deku has some deep psychological shit from when they were kids about feeling inferior to him and bitterly admiring how cool he was.

Right now I don't think he considers him a friend but his respect/admiration still remains.

He doesn't hate him though because he's a shonen MC and because he knows that Bakugou's personality is shit but he's not evil.

I the beginning they were close despite how Sasuke acted, you could see glimpses of that friendship when they teamed up. Sasuke even admits Naruto is someone close to him.

Deku looked up to him as someone to be like in terms of power, and absolutely gets pissed at Bakugou doing stupid shit, but doesn't really have it in him to hate other people.

>people hate Kacchan
not surprised considering this is Sup Forums but shit taste

They were close. See pre timeskip. There are multiple moments between the two.

I guess you could count Goku with Freiza but even then he sparred his life back on Namek.

>author says "l'm glad he's detestable" in bakugou's character description
>why are people hating kacchan such shit taste???
bakugoufags

That must be really weird for him. It's human nature to want to like the people you admire

>wanting generals
Kill yourself

He admired/envied/feared him when they were friends as kids. Now he doesn't like him as a person and has lost most of the fear but is still impressed about his strength and willpower.

As someone that's had a bully since childhood (but they aren't any more), the most positive thing you can do is turn that potential hatred into motivation to get better and stop being bullied. It's tough as hell, but it's possible. It's far easier to just place blame on others and just hate instead, so I don't knock someone if they go that route. If I can do it, anyone can.

he respects bakugou as the hero and old friend

>implying
He at least dislikes him, but he's too beta to say it. Still, he's someone he's known for a long time and he doesn't like the idea of losing him to villains because HERO.

He does. Just because you admire someone doesn't mean you can't hate them as well. Deku looks up to Bakugou in every way except the fact that he bullies him. It's obvious Bakugou makes Deku pissed as fuck sometimes.

Also Deku is just nice as fuck.

>doesn't see him a friend anymore

In the flashbacks they seem genuinely friendly.
Deku probably is just holding out hope that he can gain bakugo's respect & become friends again.