Sup Forums wants to save the white race

>Sup Forums wants to save the white race
>but would rather fuck a sexdoll than a white girl

Pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#q18867113
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care anymore. Leave me alone to drink myself to deaeth in between playing video games and banging my sex doll.

The west isn't worth saving anymore.

So, the Jews have won already?

Wake up!

Here OP, use this to mock Sup Forums further.

Wrong. It is worth saving.
It's just never going to happen. Even if Adolf Hitler were reborn with all of his charm and charisma and will power. People would ignore him.

That's a commercial or something right?

smirfu no

>whores admitting that a horrific rubber corpse does a better job at lying there and getting fucked than they do

Where did you take that i'd want to awkwardly stick my dick in a "sex doll"

That'd be the saddest thing I could do to myself, I don't know if Western Civilization could be saved in my hands anyways.

I'm pretty sure I'm like 30 percent jewish as well, so both zionists and white nationalists probably wouldn't accept me even if I identified as white.

Also, there is no formulated idea or plan on how to save it. You guys are legitimately just animals running in circles hoping that some miracle happens and you think that speculating and talking about it more would help but in reality people are very reluctant to swallow any sort of redpill fast enough for the entire white race to become self aware.

So what the fuck can you REALLY do? If I could start a revolution I would but considering you know I probably give off some radars I couldn't do it myself.

I leave it to someone else to do that, while I wash out the jew genes because I have noble english blood and I dont want any kike woman to breed that out even more then it has already been tainted.

>rave shave

And into the trash it goes.

White women and (((faggots))) startedfucking inanimate chunks of plastic first you cunt

That's not the objective.

The objective is to take sex off the table as a female bargaining tool. You fuck chicks to breed. You fuck dolls for fun.

This kills the feminism.

Who would want some annoying real bitch when you can fuck a perfect elven goddess?

Only men can be losers, sweetie

ayy lmao

You think I wanna support the Jewish divorce lawyer? No way, I'd rather wait until the artificial womb comes out. That way you can genocide the women and produce as many white babies as necesarry

Have your {{{you}}}

if you're anti white women then you're anti white

They won after WWII you fuck. No fucking shit.

That's not true. A girl in my high school fucked her dog. White women are fucking crazy losers.

Would we, user? Would...we?

>(((commercial)))
It's something you need to buy into, yes.

>Smirkfu YES
ftfy

U jelly m80?

I used to really be against this and that we should promote families but since white women are absolutely hopeless whores addicted to black cock, it makes sense to have a fuckbot that is also a programmed mother/housekeeper and just use artificial wombs for procreation. There is literally no reason not to and the white race as endless potential using artificial wombs.

Literally give me a reason why this is a bad idea that isn't "muh morals."

Be happy you faggot. This is basically eugenics in action. Only the ones not worth breeding will fall for this.

Alright UK I think you had enough to drink and your salt levels are high.

Ok now I'm really starting to trust the paranoiacs of Sup Forums about the jewish shilling here, you post the same pictures every fucking day.

>white women are more likely to settle with white men after riding the cock carousel

POL BTFO!

The free market shall prevail. Women should have stayed in their place.

Only 5% of white women go interracial.

Stop believing pol

>white women are absolutely hopeless whores addicted to black cock
user white women are just like any other woman, they are victims to what's fed to them. We're talking about a group of people that has shoe addictions for pete's sake. Black cock means nothing to them, they are slaves to fashion and marketing.

>Muh shills

I'm just bored

>give me a reason why alienating 55% of the population is a bad idea

This. Sexdolls will change nothing. The only people who will care about them are incels and a couple of the more paranoid feminists.

>"Hmmm I love you so much!! Please I beg you tooooooo..."
>beep... beep... beep
>beep... beep... beep
>/inserts new battery
>"well.sorry about that my love, now please make love to me, you worked all day and I thought about you so much!"

I don't see anything wrong with it

It's not like a roastie will ever tell those words, battery or not

Yeah well fuck you kike shithead. More worthless tries to bait Sup Forums into pointless inflammatory threads that just take up space on the board and posting time. Neck yourself.
DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon.

How is it "alienating" women? These will only be relevant to ugly "creepy" types and women should be happy to have these people off their backs.

>Not now I'm on my period
>Not now I'm angry at you for leaving a beer can on the sofa
>Yea I saw how you looked at that girl, no sex for a week
>No way we have visitors coming in a while

That's it I'm getting a doll and lots of batteries.

I agree with you m8 but you gotta read the post I was replying to.

There is nothing wrong with that indeed.
The only thing is... realistic, affordable (like the price of a car) sex dolls are still several decades away imo

Where do I find one of these in Tokyo?

I don't care about the white race anymore, the mainstream want to exterminate themselves and ostracize any potential children I'll have anyway. When it goes from talking to street fighting then maybe I'll care, but our future isn't going to be secured peacefully. I think whites will peacefully disappear from this Earth, we are too cucked to ever kill for our interest.

By doll I mean robots

Kys nigger don't propagate the black pill, it's not our fault if youre unable to attract white girls.

No problems with fugging white grills, no marriage thou because the anti-male marriage laws.

See what I meant... Grow a pair you fucking fags.

im thinking of getting a doll myself

I feel like if we're going to have immature threads, then we should respond immaturely and sage.

I'd rather fuck a white girl than your mom.

DA ROBOT TOOK MAH JERB !

>I think whites will peacefully disappear from this Earth, we are too cucked to ever kill for our interest.
What I think will happen is that whites will get marginalized further and further until they all gather to a specific location, after which a war will happen.

Then depending on the result, we 'll see. That war will have no quarter though. Hitler was way too merciful in ww2.

Tiddies on Miku are too big.

>pol doesn't understand that the best thing about sex is the buildup of sexual tension and the feedback between you and your partner
How fucking surprising.

that is WM doll 140cm with head 56 its pretty popular

>He thinks he's joking
Did you know that in Spain, biocunts closed down a robowaifu brothel?

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

Pol is a sad guy.

AYOO

SMACKS LIPS

HOL UP

WHAT U DOIN WHITE BOI?

Sup Forums has been overtaken by shills in recent years, probably like 25% of the posts on Sup Forums are authentic at this point in time.

>Sex doll wearing headphones
Jesus, even a fucking robot can't deal with the amount of beta bitching from Sup Forums

Please stop, i cant anymore, have mercy

>they do not give your their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you

Yes because people pay hookers to hear their opinions or drink champagne with them

desu that is how the magic happens,no one knows if its serious or not and thus we end up in a pressure cooker of people competing to be edgier and edgier and we end up electing a president just to make fat blue haired people mad

Never had a chance with a woman. Living happy with my waifu doll for years now.

>Men would rather fuck $4000 onaholes than real women

Women eternally BTFO

>Censoring latex nipples

What the point.

I don't know I don't want to give up, I still think Sup Forums is a massive redpill factory, but this shit is depressing.

Fuck sake they cant even make an attractive black doll.

if anyone is mad at his sudden doll surge,it was the dutch who invented them,the dutch in the ye olde days made them from sacks of straw to keep men company in long journeys out at sea

DUTCH WIFES they called them.

4k? mate you can pick up a decent one such as pic related for 1450 quid! thats like 1 grand in dollars

>Never had a chance with a woman.
Geez I wonder why. Also change your flag, you can't be a white supremacist if you don't trust in white families.

technology is only going to get better, women are obsolete.

we have an exciting future ahead of us

Kek

I've got an Idea to mess with the SJWs heads.

Sexbots and sexdolls are a good thing since they will prevent rape from all the men who can't control their hormones. Think of the women and children that we can save the horror of being scared like that. you wouldn't want to be pro-rape would you?

>we have an exciting future ahead of us
A very short one then.

The future is bright, friendo

thats a 100cm model,only pedos go for it and its cheap tat m8

its about the height of a guitar standing up

>Women will be forced to improve themselves to comepte
>Those who've hit the wall and haven't upped their game will increasingly commit suicide
>Gouvernment gets pushed by roasties to ban sexbots
>Increased gouvernment bureaucracy and costs to regulate and mandate this new law

The fact is though if women want a resourceful guy, they'll have no choice but to up their game, and if we men (betas and chads) play the game right we can convince them to revoke no-fault divorce laws and even kick them out of the labour market so our own wages improve.

I do trust in white families but I didn't manage to find a partner. I tried a lot of self improvement however it wasn't enough.

Once we let feminism happen it was practically over for the white man. Sex dolls and artificial wombs are the only solution left to save the white race, and women are trying their hardest to stop us and ruin everything once again. We can't let the roasties win this one.

Is that a niggress Angelina Jolie

that one is creepy

LOVE THE DOLL

>Not spreading sex dolls among shitskins

Reminder that australians are okay with racemixing but not gay marriage

Their argument is that sexbots will make make rape more likely because they will embolden men to objectify women.

all nu-flags are opposite day at this point. Nazis are kike shills, white supremacists are faggy mgtow, etc.

No, we'd rather fuck a waifu.
Sexdolls are useful for doing the kinky shit you shouldn't do with a pure white waifu.
It keeps us away from the whores.
Sexdolls CURB degeneracy.

So, those dolls are made in molds. Hypothetically, you could make them out of anything. I have a recipe here;

>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#q18867113

A basic list of ingredients with rough pH and price estimates;

Calcium hydroxide $10/2oz, 11.27-12.46pH
Carnauba wax - $40/64oz, 7pH
Congo red - $10/100ml (Changes color with pH)
Ethanol - $4/qt, 7.7pH
Ethyl gallate - 7.7pH
Gallic acid - (Polymerizes as a phenol)
Graphene - Raises pH
Linseed oil - $11/32oz, 7.5pH
Liquid rubber - $60/gal
Phosphoric acid - 11$/qt
Pine rosin - $20/32oz
Pozzolana - $10/1kg
Sulfur - $23/20lbs
Terpentine - $20/32oz
Zinc chloride - $34/500g
Zinc oxide - $20/1lb

Jar-I: Calcium hydroxide, Ethanol, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber
Jar-II: Carnauba wax, Charcoal, Gallic acid, Pine rosin, Pozzolana, Terpentine
Jar-III: Phosphoric acid, Water
Jar-IV: Zinc oxide
Jar-V: Zinc chloride

Step 1: Mix dry powders of Jars I, II, IV and V into mold and stir,
Step 2: Pour Jars III & VI into mold and stir,
Step 3: Place mold in tank of water until setting occurs,
Step 4: Place mold in pressure vessel and cook at 140C and the highest pressure possible
Step 5: Apply mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide with Congo red pigment as desired,
Step 6: Apply a mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide to the surface of the object and harden it with a heatgun,
Step 7: Repeat Step 5 as necessary to prevent or repair carbonation, corrosion, cracking and oxidation

Set composition: Calcium phosphate, Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Graphene, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin, Pozzolana, Zinc phosphate

The problem is more idiots like you delusional to reality

>we must secure the existence of the white race by ignoring white women and thus forcing them to breed with literally every other race

Also, fun question, what are you gonna do with the women born out of all those artificial wombs?

Well yes it easier to dream on (((artificial wombs))) than to work on yourself it's true.

Why would we need women once we have artificial wombs?

That's just it though.
They're ruining video games. They won't leave you alone. The bachelor tax is coming. And they'll soon develop alcohol purchase tracking to prevent your self destructive habit

I die a little inside every time I see a news story praising men who are fine with their wives cheating and raising other mens' kids.

That man isn't White and many homosexual couples are mixed and they routinely import third worlders.

White race is sure going to die. And I'll cheer when it does. Whites are literally evilest race in world.

If he didn't have his real doll waifu, he would try to racemix with an Asian Woman instead.