This pic is not from Syria or SA

This pic is not from Syria or SA

It's from England

The UK Caliphate will rise!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J1lIMCA5nhI
youtu.be/MMW032VThuQ
balder.org/judea/Hate-Speech-Laws-Immigration-Jewish-Influence-Britain.php
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/14/the-legacy-of-tony-blair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UK IS OURS!

surprising
it's illegal to pray in public here

Uk is our land now brother.We can do whatever we want

Thank goodness we will be leaving the EU so that white Europeans will leave and be replaced by Africans, Indians, and Asians.

The fact that there is this much of a concentration and also that these fuckers are brazen enough to come together in massive numbers means that Britain is already lost. The only possible way to stop this is full-scale war.

I saw one guy praying at the side of a dam while I was at Ladybower in the lake District, a few weeks back. I found that pretty shocking.

>implying uk manlet cucks have any chance vs this

may Allah be with us brother against the racist wh*ts

Even your id has nigger in it, nigger.

believe me anything is better than white

Don't know, I love being white.

you do you

Can I be transracial? You made being non white sound super duper cool.

Yes because the EU is SUCH a bastion of whiteness. France and Germany are clearly run by white nationalists and they are winning the war against Islam. You can trust that when Timmermann says we will have diversity or we will have war he simply means that white people from South Africa will be allowed into Europe or he will be cross!

So tolerant. Should have firebombed Dresden a bit more maybe, that would probably have helped, you stupid fucking traitorous anglo filth.

it is not about race it is about not being a white faggot you could be a super duper cool white MAN

Allah save the queen

>shit eyes
>shit iq
>shitskin
Fu...fuck being white r-right guys?

At least we don't explode habitually.

British people are a joke, just like the rest of Europeans.

Yeah well eat shit and die.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

Ok. You sound like a really lame edgelord mudslime. Can your own kind execute you first?

I swear to Allah that:
my eyes are green
have not taken an IQ test
I'm almost pale white skinned
and I'm pure Saudi blood

neither do i

why so?

but a lot of your pals do

I'm honestly starting to see Islam as a Samson option of sorts against post modern degeneracy. Muslims are socially conservative, God-fearing, and family oriented, and I have far more in common with them then the average hedonist liberal. People on this board say "we need to save the west", but no one asks why?Why is the west, at least in it's current state, worth saving?

the west must burn to the groun but we must allso burn the mudslims along with it

Nah nigger I'm happy as I can be to be Aryan

More hosts for papa Nurgle's blessings

How did you like the Birmingham bin strike? The rats and fleas bred verily everywhere and what followed was a festering outbreak of disease, oh most joyous!

Tuberculosis has set in many parts of London too

May Nurgle's rot take you all.

OP is 100% correct. Fuck this country it's time to leave.

60 english racists vs 2 muslim men

muslim men never stepped back and destroyed edl supporters.

youtu.be/J1lIMCA5nhI

muslims humiliate and slap leader of british racists in his childhood neighborhood:

youtu.be/MMW032VThuQ

embarrassing. I'm glad you post shit like this to remind us of the cowards we've become. Why should we not be laughed at, we 100% deserve it. To the victor belong the spoils. I'm leaving.

Why didn't you throw him into the water?

Don't beat yourself up. It's happening everywhere. Come to my small town in Pennsylvania and you'll see them roaming around in large numbers. They're a disease along with anything else not white. I always wanted to visit the U.K. now I feel like what's the point I'll just feel like I'm still in America

>b-but muh brexit

I work at a credit union and process loan applications. Imagine how I feel having to sit there with one of these animals in an enclosed space to give them money they almost surely won't pay back

He wasn't exactly alone, he was part of a pack of them. And he was the other side of the dam.

Prime spot to nape.

inshallah brothers the wh*tes will get whats coming for them

there was a time when governments wold have terrible things done to them for conspiring to let another country invade you own

you're all going to be horribly saddened by the end result of this

everything is fine jej

war soon
then you lose for good
remember

>no muslim tanks capable of reaching our island

>no aircraft
>no navy

>no relief force to help you

but please, do keep dreaming Ahmed

Hey white liberals, faggots, trannies and feminists, are you excited for all the aci....I mean tolerance these guys are gonna shower upon you when they become the majority?

Jews did this.

balder.org/judea/Hate-Speech-Laws-Immigration-Jewish-Influence-Britain.php

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/14/the-legacy-of-tony-blair/

read these faggots.

Daily reminder

They seem to do a good job of offing you eurocunts regardless.

>t.expat LARPing as a Saudi
Walahi.

Good, UK deserves it for their WW2 crimes. UK and France killed Europe together with their Jewish masters.

Hon boy

the land you conquer eventually conquers you!

enjoy karma fucking brits! if you wouldn't fuck up a functional state some 100 years ago, the world would look so different by now

This is the major problem. It's not like this experiment has been tried in one place. We have no place to go. Every city is the same. We have destroyed our home and we have no escape. We have absolutely been sold out for cheap votes and cheap labor.
We have been colonized and are sold it as being good for us.

like i said, enjoy karma! we are all suffering because of your state.. I HOPE YOU WILL BE OUT BREADED In the next couple of decades

Holy fuck...

Makes me cry...despite our eternal anglo rage it is a well known fact that we germans just want to bully you while we see one of our best worst friends fade away....feels bad...i wish i could feel envy when looking at great britain just like my ancestors did but looking at great britain makes me genuinely feel depressed and sad....that is not what i want for you...i even prefer you beeing an asshole and bombing some third worlders into the dust

>BRED*

FTFY

Mass migration to the west is not the result of colonialism.
Your new friends are not asylum seekers.

whatever dude.. we will speak Arabic in a couple of deceds anyway. thanx to your fucking Anglo club

Thanks to us? Y'all have the floodgates open full-bore.

Your liberal government and society is your problem.

Sweden being filled with migrants has nothing to do with anglos.

>implying we're cucked by mudslims

wtf am i looking at user

the colours arent keyed so how tf am i supposed to know what they mean