Is Ben white?

pls help

Yes

>Jews
>white

Can i get a response from a non muslim please

you did

wait, jews aren't white?

No, not by definition. And I'm not the kind of "X European country isn't white" memester

interesting. thanks. ill have to take his podcasts with a grain of salt now.

By technicality: Khazars, but not semites. Technicalities don't actually matter as they're both anti-white, so it would be like defending the anti-white leftists who want whites exterminated. The distinction on technicality defends the meaning on principle. That's why it's never made. Jews don't consider themselves white, but often use it when pushing anti-white policy by saying "fellow white people" (look it up on Twitter, it's a Jew every single time).

Who cares as long as the US remains uncucked until he can become President.

Judaism is a religion, not a race dumb fucks. I swear you cum guzzlers get dumber by the day

There are a lot of Jews that insist that they are a race and cite studies that show "significant" genetic differences between themselves and other races.

There are a lot of dudes with boobs who insist they aren't mentally ill

Is X white threads are banned here, read the fucking rules you cocksucker kike.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

no he is a proud jew

he is right, the guy on top I mean.
Why reject possible allies among the negros (who, if they are not hoodrats, can be surprisingly conservative) just because of their color?

Remember that when it comes time for you to do the same.

No, he is a Jew.

Because race is a realy thing.

Here. Have a FST chart.
Reach your own fucking conclusions.

race is a statistics, at best. A better one would be culture.
In any large enough group you have elements that diverge arbitrarily far from the average.
You have dumb asians, smart blacks, well behaved blacks (talking about america only, the situation of the world is different)

did it already, long ago.

>race is a statistics, at best.
No. It its existence is a fact.

>A better one would be culture.
Why? And (looking at America) is not culture and race largely the same?

>In any large enough group you have elements that diverge arbitrarily far from the average.
And?

>You have dumb asians, smart blacks, well behaved blacks
And?

>No. It its existence is a fact.
Right, of course, Autismus Maximus the VII. But the characteristics we attribute to the races are statistics. Otherwise every single negro would have an elephant-dong and every single asian would have a phd in engineering.

>Why? And (looking at America) is not culture and race largely the same?
Not really. Both whites and blacks have none (ZING!).
Take an afro-american hoodrat, an afro-american middle-class family and an african immigrant.
All three will have completely different cultures and may not get along at all, despite being members of the negroid race.

>>In any large enough group you have elements that diverge arbitrarily far from the average.
>And?

>You have dumb asians, smart blacks, well behaved blacks
>And?
This disproves the notion that it is not possible to be member of Race A but not follow the ascribed attributes of Race A.