How come a large western country like Germany never has any major terrorist attacks?

How come a large western country like Germany never has any major terrorist attacks?

Because their communist police state either keeps it under raps, under represents it, or shows it off as a "gas leak" or a driver becoming unconscious.

What is 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack

Because our fascist police state either keeps it under hip hops, underrapresents it, or shows it off as a brass geek or a diver becoming unconcscious.

>What is 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack

Doesn't count. We got a dead Pole out of it, so it was more of a case of pest control than a terrorist attack.

>communist
That would imply that communism would've worked at least once.
It hasn't.

Pretty sure there was a terrorist attack last year.

There have been so many terrorist attacks in Europe recently, that i lost count.

This "pest Pole" is better than your non-country

>That would imply that communism would've worked at least once.
>It hasn't

It's never been tried, shitlord.

Thanks for your input, little miss ching chang chong.

>German trying to be funny
I see why you keep trying to ruin Europe for attention
Well, whatever the fuck your "Christian" government is right now, it certainly isn't right-wing.

>pest Pole

I like the way that sounds, though.

Your vagina has no power here, koala cuntfucker.

Sorry I don't know if you're going to understand this because I don't speak Arabic but would you like to debunk this image?

stasi

just wait for the civil war, then youll get all the daily Happenings you want, swedebro

>ut would you like to debunk this image

I wouldn't, but this won't be the first time you got rejected so it will hardly come as a surprise to you :^)

Communism worked in Yugoslavia

Kraut promotes nazi terror attack

Isn't that a jailable offense?

REPORTED TO BUNDESPOLIZEI LOL

germans still butthurt over polaks, i see.

that dead Pole was worth more than your entire failed state.

>dead Pole

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

>police surpressing any information about any crimes regarding fugees
>if something does get public, the media lies and makes it a non issue
>people are eating this shit up and call you retarded if you say anything against the state media's narrative
Yeah, we're blessed by safety.

I accept your concession, Mehmet.

Germans were still the largest group hurt you retard

>Mehmet

lmao

That's true, it's centrist, forcing most other parties out of a profile.
Are christian parties usually right-wing? I can see it for catholics since they're into tradition and all that good stuff. Not sure about evangelics.

This is a lie. You can't hurt Germans.

Our police beat up these people so hard they ran to Sweden and Germany. More and more refugees are whining how they get treated badly here because nobody outside of little green liberal bubble doesn't like them, even women. We're still 99% white while you're not white at all anymore.

Do the weekly axe attacks not count either?

>even women

Finnish women are amazing.

Hope it will soon. I'm voting for SPD for a reason

because they don't inform you in sweden?
>major
because killing just a few infidels is now part and parcel

You promised to hire a hitman for me.

I'm waiting.

This is further evidence toward my theory that all Germans are artificial humans merely badly imitating the rest of humankind.

Depends on what you mean by "working".
Where's Yugoslawia today?

They were getting beneficial treatment by Western nations because they were explicitly not on the side of the USSR - and they still broke down shortly after the USSR did.

By now you should know that these private competitions are just happy feefees commercials. Isn't funny how black women suddenly started winning beauty contests in multiple European countries?

Why do I even bother replying to G*rmans, you're Turkish posters tier
Oh wait, it's all the same

Agreed.

>that fucking nose
You could land an airplane on that thing.

Is Miss Helsinki a Moomin look-a-like contest?

Why can't we all just get along, you silly D&C shills?

>tactical voting in order to destroy Germany
>still does it wrong
Good job retard. SPD won't change shit, neither to the better, nor to the worse. They'll cuck for Mama Merkel.

This is why I voted for her.

niggerman sound better

We get a major one every 4 years tho.

why so butthurt, doe?

im sure you will cry to the polaks for help the moment shitskins will start mass murdering you german niggers.

and rest assured, you WILL cry for help, your failed country never even won a war.

That term is shallow and pedantic, and it insists upon itself.

This just Shows that you live on the other side of the planet.
If you call anyone from Berlin german, you really dont know what Berlin is. If Best Korea nuked Berlin, Id send them some Money out of gratitude

How many times are you going to post this pic, m8? At this point you could use a fucking trip.

>rest assured

I'm convinced.

Why are they writing in fucking ENGLISH if they want to be accepted by the Finns the least they could do is run their shitty campaign in the right language jesus christ is English really such a cucked language at this point that all of this propaganda is required to be written in it kill me

There is no dignity in tripfagging.

>fucking ENGLISH

I would never fuck the English.

Neither is in voting CSU :^)

Why stop them? These "ACCEPT MEE WAA RACISTS I'M FINNISH TOO" people get mocked here by pretty much everyone. They don't get respect

Germans need to stop trying to make jokes now.
That should be a board rule.

Just balkanise yourself already, a unified Germany has already caused or contributed to so much bullshit.

This is a lie, paid for by Schulz' Russian propaganda farm.

Your anger is delicious.

kek

I'm not angry, Hans.
I'm just a little disappointed and slightly confused.

Yes, but SPD is even more atrocious and voting for CDU feels wrong
If you have a secure email, I can send you his personal information, address and photos.

rural Retard here, where i live we are allready segregated and armed. I cant really help the Wessis and the Ex-DDR guys with their stupid autism and tolerance bullshit.
Here, we are allready keeping our Backyards clean of Roaches and Walking Turds

>Schulz' Russian propaganda farm
You caught me. MEGA :DDD

Your agony is gorgeous.

nobody here is angry, all im seeing here is supreme g*rman butthurt.

which is pretty amusing.

>nobody here is angry

Yes, please post walls of text to prove how non-angry and collected you are. Brilliant strategy.

now this is just fucking depressing, man.....

>walls of text

where

No need for terror attacks when the natives submit without resistance.

>t. someone who never has been to Berlin

>keeps posting walls of text
>"i s-swear i'm not angry!"

This is a sad day for humanity.

ive been to berlin, but its depressing to see germans wishing a nuke on your own cities.

the saddest part, though, is that you're right.
a quick nuke on berlin would solve a lot of problems.

Berlin is the best city in Germany, after Munich.

Well that's good to hear. My grandmother was from Bavaria (Hitler came to her house when she was like 11 in the 30s), I think she'd be sad to see the nation tearing itself apart again.

The best will start once there will be weekly terror attacks

>Hitler came to her house when she was like 11 i

What a whore.

>Bavaria
>sad to see the nation tearing itself apart
I don't think so

Fuck outta here boy, she played piano for him.

t. Sven-Sören (Antifa)

Yeah, I'm sure she played his flute.

Disgusting slut.

nothing to be proud of, imo.

Fuck off, she was a saint.

>t. Isarpreiß
You get the nuke, too.

Yeah, what about that hitman you promised to hire for me, you blubbering vagina?

Pissdich, Ostfotze.

I didn't promise you anything, subhuman rootless faggot. But I do find the possibility to kill you off or kidnap you quite funny

I know who you are

I know where you live

I have your photographs

>Ostfotze
Not quite.

Do it, you blubbering vagina.

You'd better be cute tho. I mean it.

Deutschland ist verloren. Würde mich nicht wundern, wenn ihr Merkel erneut wählt.

Spoileralarm, Merkel bleibt Kanzlerin bis sie den Löffel abgibt. Tschuldige, dass ich dir die Überraschung verdorben hab.

Why would an Islamic country bomb itself?

german humor
it's no laughing matter

Mir ist das egal, solange nicht noch mehr Deutsche in die Schweiz auswandern und ausländische Politiker uns diktieren, was wir zu tun haben

lmao

Because we have a working police force that is not corrupt or morronic.

Most policeman are white and German so there is no internal conflict.

At least for now,...

I wasn't making a joke.

Dann macht halt einfach die Grenze dicht anstatt rumzujammern. Sollte das wegen linker Politiker nicht gehen, seid ihr eh ganuso dem Untergang geweiht wie wir. Wär Schade um euch.

Wessis pls go back to Pakistan