What does Sup Forums think of FMA:B. Personally I put it in my top 5 with hiatus x hiatus at no. 1

What does Sup Forums think of FMA:B. Personally I put it in my top 5 with hiatus x hiatus at no. 1.

It's like top 50 I'd say, but newfriend you need to broaden your anime horizons.

Is Brotherhood better than FMA? Almost done with FMA now.

Really wish they'd hesitate less.

Yeah it's a good amount better

Both of those series are overall good, but still generally underwhelming compared to the source material. If you haven't already you should read the FMA and HxH manga.

>I only watch/read shounenshit: the post.

MAL taste, not bad tho.. fma and hunter x hunter are the best shonen out there.

>everybody gets flashy alchemy
>explosions
>fire
>chimaeras
>matter-deleting arm
>MC makes a sword-arm and sometimes some rocks come out the ground

Why?

>hunter x hunter is his #1
That's one way to confirm you're not a smart person.

Own all manga volumes, had to drop this shit halfway because it was just a like watching a drunk parrot trying to tell the original story.

>reading manga

It's great. You came to the wrong place to ask about it though because Sup Forums is going to shit on it because it's not some obscure moeshit show that you have to spend hours scouring the archives of wizardch to find.

manga was crap

It's because the original is better.

Yeah, if you're fucking retarded. Come back after you've lurked long enough to formulate proper bait.

Its my favourite shounenshit though.

old news, done and forgotten

>hiatus x hiatus
For an animu with 64 episodes its really good .

Any self-respecting person's favorite shounenshit wouldn't be anywhere close to their favorite anime.

I think you mean 62. It had 70 real episodes though.

Honestly I'd have to agree with The 2003 FMA had a more serious tone in my opinion. It dealt with certain scenarios in a more realistic fashion such as "Night of the Chimera's cry". It felt rushed and unnecessary comedic in FMAB.

FMAB is definitely good in it's own merit, but the 2003 version is definitely on par.

Ed is horribly afraid of high level alchemy and tries to solve all of his problems using as little of it as possible.

>Insulting someone for having actual taste
>Also a newfag telling someone to lurk more

>namefagging
pls go

Remember how him and Al tried to bring back their dead mom?

He resorts to using as little high level alchemy as possible.

Haven't watched Brotherhood yet but the manga is one of my favorites. Only criticisms I have are most of the villains are kind of lame and the ending is just so-so.

I've seen about half of the 2003 anime, wanna finish that to see what I think of it.

I can't stand those "funny" scenes.

Women writers never can do comedy.

What scenes do you mean?

>using moeshit
Pot calling kettle etc

moe is HIV induced cancer

>Watched FMA 2003
>Don't feel how rushed certain arcs in brother hood because of this
>Get to enjoy the action and "alternate" story lines
>Enjoy every episode I've seen

The correct order to watch the series in is 2003 and then brotherhood.

>You will never marry Ross

Really? It's one of the few manga I think is genuinely funny. The omake are some of the hardest I've laughed at any manga or anime.

Is this ever stated in the anime?

The patrician way is to way 2003 up untill it starts deviating from the manga and brotherhood from then on.

That's what plebs do.
A true patrician would never butcher an anime.

Confirmed shonen fag

>>>/reddit/

Correct way is to read the manga.

Fuck you book fag.

because he's just that awesome. he could pull some crazy alchemy shit, but he's wise enough to stay away from it, and good enough to beat his enemies with what he's got. that's why he's the people's hero.

>Using the term namefag incorrectly

Lurk for 2 years before posting.