Explain this to me Sup Forums. Serious discussion. What is Amnesty Don trying to do here?

Explain this to me Sup Forums. Serious discussion. What is Amnesty Don trying to do here?

>retards don't understand The Art Of The Deal
>what's a negotiating tactic

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world

And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up

sage and block lads, residual influence team faggotry from yesterdays raid.

>It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

Stopping American from going brown is more important than tax breaks

Its a cry for help. The juden have him by the balls

It's part of Trump's transition from an ideologue to becoming a consummate politician.

>he isn't the juden

Americans, pressure your congressmen. Engage in pizzagate threads for blackmailing-capable hints if you have to. Use the /ptg/ or something of the sort to map out who is most likely having what influence on the Oval Office and keep pointing it out to as many people as you can reach. Also, don't be afraid to directly write to the Trump campaign with concerns his decisions are causing. Trump has been vital pooling your capacities and resources, now you as the people have the chance to take your enemies down from the high places of your ancestors - but it won't work when you rely on him to issue marching orders, as a US president he is most likely being drugged and has his media access filtered.

he's a spineless coward who want to hear good stuff about him on the new york times. thats literally all there is to it

This. Not much he can do to resist.

Trump is just doing what he thinks will allow him to do something good in the office. What retards seem to forget is that Trump isn't ''literally Hitler'' like the media painted him and Sup Forums saw him as.
He is not 100% on your side and not everything he does is some kind of a 1488D plan or jewish influenced plot.

Maybe for once things are just as they seem. Trump doesn't want to kick out ALL illegal immigrants. He is a civic nationalist and he would gladly allow a portion of illegals stay, and obviously he is going to use this to give himself some good PR and use it to get things done easier now that he can talk with other people in the government who think he is crazy.
Instead of freaking out and having shills take over the narrative, people should be asking about the pure numbers here. By how much is illegal immigration down, how many are going to be granted amnesty, how many are being deported etc. It's really all about numbers.

>Trump is just doing what he thinks will allow him to do something good in the office.
nah he's just a good for nothing coward. By the way trump is a shit tier republican the ONLY FUCKING REASON why he was worthy of supporting is how hard he was on immigration. If he's cucking out on immigration, we're simply better off with a regular republican in office
>Maybe for once things are just as they seem. Trump doesn't want to kick out ALL illegal immigrants.
but he said he would. its why he was supported here.
>He is a civic nationalist and he would gladly allow a portion of illegals stay
civic nationalist are not ''happy to let illegals stay'' they want them gone too. they just cucky about it
>muh good PR
fuck off dude

>trump didn't say he wants to kick out all immigrants
They said they all had to go

Stop your autistic /leftypol/ rage for a second and just listen to what I am saying.
At no point I praised Trump or tried to put a positive spin on what Trump is doing. I know you idiots come to Sup Forums to spam about how LE DRUMPF IS BAD XDDDD, but stop for a second. Read what I am writing. I am explaining to you what is going on. Whether or not you or I like or dislike Trump has absolutely nothing to do with anything I am saying.
Stay objective for a fucking second, you leftist leech.

nice job not replying to my points and just calling me leftypol you faggot. i know its hard to defend drumpf since he's shit but at least pretend to have left the thread or something instead of posting this embarrassment

oh and im to your right most likely dipshit. stop acting like drumpf the lifelong democrat is a figure all must like or youre leftypol

If America isn't white it won't be America anymore. Have fun with your ethnic civil war you dumb fuck

He's doing what he was elected to do. You win some and lose some. He's not going to get everything you guys want, but he can get something.

They better pass the Raise act and the tax cuts. Otherwise Donald will revoke DACA.

y-yeah

More than likely its a deal to get the Raise act passed if DACA stays.

>He is a globalist nationalist
ftfy

>being this impotent and mad
Wew