twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
youtu.be/i__MiGBG81w
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/uc-berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Victim Before.

That's a lot of blood

A little more detail, pls?

Oy Vey

all that blood. No way that's a simple head wound.

Ohh fuck was this Berkey?

Unfortunately thats all I got, couple more pix

I told you this would happen:

what is this about?

You're gonna have to post the rundown, Bog.

That was Berkeley last night?

Another, just before stabbing.

looks like the ben shaprio protest in berkley. antifags stabbed her in the neck

The rundown is that this occurred at the Ben Shapiro speech in Berkley yesterday night.

This girl was carrying a sign in support, outside and was attacked by several masked men dressed in black.

The Press is reporting she fell and hit her head, thats all.

No video?

Whoa, if true, why is Foxnews staying silent on this?

thats a fuck ton of blood

I was nearby. The people who saw it were saying that she got punched, but nothing about stabbing. She didn't look like she had been stabbed when the paramedics loaded her up either.

Lots of blood on the ground.

Her hair should soak up any head wound from falling over.

thats not bood,thats her hair.

>I was nearby
Nice try Antifa we know you stabbed her.

>predicting terrorist attacks in Europe

Also, I predict the Sun will rise today.

Clearly she did not simply hit her head falling down. There would not be quite that much blood.

>FBIagentsweating.jpg

Jesus

>Fox News
>Our Guys

Pick one.

Nope. Sorry.

But she was clearly a Nazi, so MSNBC and CNN will find the culprit to shill their innocence. The left is really sick, they always try to paint the right as violent but the right always shows up for dialogue but the left shows up to shut it down and hurt people. I unironically think it's nearing time for a purge of the left.

It literally just happened last night.
I bet money this will be on Tucker Carlson in the following days.

>simple head wound

The head contains a lot of blood, brah

right wing deathsquads for antifags in US when?
when will you learn amerifags that only violence culls antifa?

Sad that was like 2014 or something I think...

she got attacked and stabbed in neck over this sign

Did the police arrest the dude who attacked her they were less than 10 feet away from all of this

commies gonna commie

What is that potato resolution.

you niggers should be outraged, instead you are jerking off to jews and talking about dogshit

Holy shit. The infamous nigkike

Police, city Berkeley newspaper and UC Berkeley school paper are misrepresenting what happened

Police told some media, mutual fight, total lie but 3 reporters interviewed me, so hope truth gets out tomorrow. Shapiro thinks nobody was hurt. Someone told him there was a pushing scuffle and no mention of the hospital. Nobody but me, the people there and 3 news reporters know about it

Dude if you're the one that took the pics you should send them on to the far right rags, they'll publish them at least, especially since it's one of (((their))) own

UC Berkeley paper report police said she fell down and hit her head - lie and the town paper reported she was sick - also a lie

shit breitbart might even cover it since shaprio used to work for them before milo forced him out

I don't have their contact info, but feel free to save and send or link me.

Democrats are the real anti-semites

Masculine heads do, feminine heads don't.

Twitter brah or the sites have them, but since I'm such a mate:

Breitbart: breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
Infowars: infowars.com/contact/

Imagine my shock guys Twitter messages are also open: twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

please be real

>Far right

Info whores

Kikebart

Nigger lives splatter

Was watching streams. Everyone was saying hit or punched not stabbed. If stabbed in neck and blood pouring you'd hear a different reaction in crowd
Go to 33:50 in vid and kid explains it

youtu.be/i__MiGBG81w

Murdered by deep state

>antifa stabs a Jewish girl in the neck in order to end Nazism

What did they mean by this

well that's true they aren't far right, but they have larger audiences and the Israel support angle would get it published further, you know a little good ol' fashioned counter-jewing

I can't find anything about this, link to any media reports?

blood nose maybe?

This pretty detailed article mentions the girl only in the title. It does not describe how she was injured. Her sign said shalom Shapiro and they grabbed it and knocked her down. The stream I watched last night I cannot find but it's her on a stretcher. She doesn't look fucked up

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/uc-berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/

Time to face reality user.
Did you really believe (((Hitler))) was /ourguy/

Story? Was she stabbed by a Muslim while preaching how peaceful they are?

I hope you are trolling. It's her fucking curly hair not blood.

It is a shoah!

we're close to one gorillion victims today

Fell and hit his head

I hope you aren't a gentile, that's blood retard

underrated

>Wwwaaaaaaaaaaa!! We can dish it out but we can't take it!!! Wwwwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
You voted for Trump and you think YOU'RE the innocent ones? What a joke! You people are too self-absorbed to realize that Antifa is fighting to save democracy. They're fighting a literal fascist. Nazis deserve much worse than a small flesh wound imo. They promote racism, sexism, and the deportation of children.

>shilling intensifies

for you

>haha it's all good bro we just punched that woman, haha we didn't stab her

A robber. Makes more sense than pretend assassins.

Is right. Blood splatter doesn't work that way.

And you can see her red hair extensions here:

THE JEW IS AFRAID. Democracy, and life, need not include the Jew and its minions.

Stay afraid! You shill because you know we are coming for you.

You laughed, we won an election.

Our movement is only growing. It took years for NatSoc to take off, years for the Confederacy to take off, years for the world to realize Bolshevism is the enemy.

You hate us, but we hate you with a genuine undying fury because you are not just political, but social and racial enemies.

America is waking up. So is much of the world. That's why we want Assad stronk, to destroy the infestation that is Israel. Without Israel, you Kikes will have a weaker grip on the throat of the West.

who got stabbed by whom?

Cows moo. Liars lie. Robbers rob.

Protecting free speech=Nazi

Blood pools, dipshit

Standby, I'm autisting it now

Nobody got stabbed by anybody.

kys, extremely obvious that it is not blood.

Well, if motherfucking "Based Stickman" of all people reported it, you know it just HAS to be true. Let's all take this at face value.

Eventually

Get this out to Jewish outlets, let them know who Antifa is stabbing domestically

Nobody got stabbed you mong.

Yeah she was knocked out.
Shows we wasn't lying though with the punch a Nazi meme with pics of battered women

Pic comes from an anti-trump video from a 'deport racism' PAC in late 2016 from a guy in Ohio with some money to burn.

Cannot find direct references to the guy anywhere, nobody's checked and snopes won't touch it, so there is no direct confirmation. There are a couple prison references by that name that were deported, but unlikely to be him.

I'm still gonna go and say it's true, more fun that way.