Is this progress, Sup Forums?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/david-oyelowo-james-bond

Screen black Bond when? Tick tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/david-oyelowo-james-bond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to archive
unvis.it/vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/david-oyelowo-james-bond

he looks like the nigger that sells candy outside my work. so like any other nigger-

>to record the audio book for Trigger Mortis, a new officially commissioned Bond book written by Anthony Horowitz

E.S.T.

thank you jesus

They have been pushing this for years now. They want us to accept it, and it isn't working. The movie will tank just like Ghostbusters.

And people will not watch it and it will bomb

Then people will come out of the woodwork and cry racism when in reality nobody wants to watch forced diversity to have it shoved down their throats.

yes, that's not Idris Elba

James Bond is a British noble whose stories can only realistically work during the Cold War. He's a relic, turning him into a nigger isn't going to make him any more relevant in the modern era.

this

>audio book
Literally who cares.

>movie
Just cast Henry Cavill, who gives a fuck?

>2017
>still watching productions from the HollyJew
If you're going to submit yourself to it, at least pirate it so you don't have to support it.

>Has sex with random women usually unprotected
>Gets paid by the government
>Has to dress flashy and have a flashy car
>Is constantly violent
>Drinks Heavily
>Gambles
>Usually Kills rich white guys

James Bond as always been a nigger.

he looks a like a lost and confused vagrant

>audiobook
m8s, we already know that Idris Elba is being lined up to join the James Bond Universe as 003 or whoever's car Bond stole in the last film. The clues weren't exactly subtle, from the radio selection to the fact that Q was shit scared of him.

WE

>Literally who cares.
fuck off jew

>Horowitz

|
|>
|₹
|

Idris "cucks love me but never watch my movies" Elba

Audio books are for retards who need mummy to read them a bed time story. If you want to enjoy a book read it yourself.

This will tank

it's about the little steps they are taking in their long march, you autist

Cant be made , becouse james bond must have subtile sophisticated manners thats blacks dont have, they only can play as "blacks" with all theor bullshit frases "aww shiet man" etc.

Does this mean we get a white Shaft now?

>Has sex with women
Confirmed not a nigger

>has *consensual* sex with women
fixed it

>Trigger Mortis

yo wassup ma trigga
go get me mortis chicken ait

Is Bond even going to be black though?

Oyelowo also voices this guy from Star Wars, he just has a really distinct British voice.

WE WUZ MI6 N SHEEEEIIIT

>Bond
>consensual
Maybe by Swedish standards.

>*consensual* sex
Yeah like when he holds down Pussy Galore in Goldfinger until she "comes around"

De name iz Bond. Jaaaames Bond, innit. Me wantz de cough syrup'n'7Up, shakin', nut b stirrin' he, innit bruv, no ice or I'ze b killing u 4 disrespectin me an' ting, innit, seh

Can't wait...

I hope they do the 003 thing. Bond is getting a little bit tired, sidestepping into a new character might be a decent idea to open the formula up a bit. A bit like the shift from Picard to Sisco and DS9 shining darkly as the best trek.

Hopefully they'll focus on smaller things, too. 007 saving the world yet again is just getting old.

And if they cast Idris Elba as 003, there is no way in fuck that the character will be gay.

No, because it should have been Idris Elba.

Haha what a joke. He looks so ugly for a Bond. He will go down as the ugliest Bond in history.

>I hope they do the 003 thing
then go watch any other millions of spy thrillers, muhammad
>And if they cast Idris Elba as 003, there is no way in fuck that the character will be gay
>this is somehow a good tradeoff
kys

Just imagine this kind of spy during cold war

what black spy can do? steal secrets of ooga booga weapon from Angola? Or recipe of mosquito-cutlets ?

>inb4 love interest is a white blonde woman

Shit I never knew he was voiced by a black guy
Very good work there, it's obvious that this audiobook shit was just a "safe" appeal to progressives. They got points for casting him, but anyone listening would think he's white

It's better than a nigger playing Bond, isn't it?

They are serious about injecting the gay shit, too. Of course, it would be historically accurate for a depiction of MI6 but that's not why they are doing it, of course.

Worst of all possible scenarios: 003 is a woman. Fuck that shit.

>>inb4 love interest is a white blonde woman

They know it will bomb. Their regime is too fragile to suffer economic blows like that.

People still watch James Bond movies? People still watch movies?

They cast a black guy just in time to be in a movie nobody will go see for many reasons least of which is that a black guy is Bond but the biggest excuse for it failing parroted by the media will be "murica's racyst!!"

How does a black spy work?

I thought spies should be boring looking people.that nobody would give a second glance at.

Wouldn't a black spy keep getting pulled over by police?