Redpill me on milk. Should i stop drinking it and stop consuming other kinds of dairy?

Redpill me on milk. Should i stop drinking it and stop consuming other kinds of dairy?

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBZN0K3qwa0
youtube.com/watch?v=KU9ewY_0yLA
youtube.com/watch?v=PfgycAOT0KI
youtube.com/watch?v=L80s_9kqdts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Finland is the world leader in milk consumption per capita
It all makes sense now.

In order for estrogen to have an effect, the amount would have to be 1000x greater than recomended value. In pregnant cows it's 20x greater.
But you can stop drinking milk since you're a shitskin and can't digest it anyway.

It's mostly due to the coffee which we are also world leaders at.
>Now it makes EVEN more sense
:DDD

we didn't get feminised we got autism

youtube.com/watch?v=PBZN0K3qwa0

Only non-whites are lactose intolerant.

I had sinus and allergy issues these past 2 years. Never had it in my life before. Stopped drinking milk completely....sinus problems gone, but allergy issues from dirty air

>drink dangerous levels of coffee and milk daily
Am I a Mongolian now? Fug :DDD

Milk is for fucking pussies. If you want to be a real man, you should change your biological class desu. Mammals nurture they young with milk and that basically makes all of them weak betas. You should seriously consider becoming a fish or reptilian, they don't drink milk with estrogen and are all alpha as fuck.

This thread is racist, we don't drink milk anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=KU9ewY_0yLA

youtube.com/watch?v=PfgycAOT0KI

I personally prefer this shirtless black man version of this commercial

Yes cut out milk from the diet
One of the best decisions you can make
Meat is understandable, but not a single species other than humans drinks the milk of ANOTHER species - it is physiologically incompatible with our system and leads to many diseases

Not to mention the growth hormones and shit they put into it that we ingest

Definitely look into the issue more , you'll be very surprised at what you find

You gotta milk dem memes

You should try it, you might grow taller than 170cm.

youtube.com/watch?v=L80s_9kqdts

you people are literally afraid of milk now

are you fucking gay or what

>Happy
>Sad

Lol, typical ignorant Sup Forums thread.

There is no fucking red pill on milk. As long as you don't consume an unhealthy amount of it, it's fine.

They make lactase pills for that now.

yes. well i dont know if u guys get the same pasteurized shit milk that we drink, but there are definitely other ways you can consume calcium from. milk isnt necessary.

lactose intolerance is common.
diseases in unpasturised diary occur more often than you'd think.

I love milk!
Even more than yoghurt and cheese.
But molten cheese is god tier.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is, in fact, a satire board

if your country is below 172 consider yourself a subhuman

> all fish are alpha

wat

>nervous laughter

t. manlet

>Meat is understandable, but not a single species other than humans drinks the milk of ANOTHER species - it is physiologically incompatible with our system and leads to many diseases

Wrong. Many such cases.

The fuck's going on with Montenegro?

You're the same faggot who started the GREENPILL thread right?

Either that or you just copied half his post and started a new thread. Have a (you) and fuck off

Sage

Does this include all dairy or just milk used for drinking/coffee I wonder.

Stopped drinking milk when i was 7.Teachers tried to force me drink milk and not water??
Cuck finland

> Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

Oh so that is why all the countries displayed with high milk consumption have a higher average height for men than the manlet countries in which people don't drink their milk.

Perfect logic.

I'm allergic to Milk sadly (and eggs), my grandfather got a rare mutation that has been transmitted to me but jumped my father
People really don't know what it means to see the other kids eat your fucking birthday cake

Absolutely.

Dumb snownigger is dumb
Croatia is way taller than you subhuman nord lanklets

Netherlands 183.8 cm (6 ft 1⁄2 in)
Croatia 180.4 cm (5 ft 11 in)

Ok

Raw unpasteurized un-homogenized milk is the single healthiest thing you can drink. Anti-milk shills are the biggest retards on the planet.

Based Slovakia

>People really don't know what it means to see the other kids eat your fucking birthday cake
lmao you loser

Look up some basic facts about nutrition and find a way to "design" your diet from there. I'd reccomend to start with the sticky on /fit/

t. Stumpy gypsy manlet who has never been to nordic countries.

not so fast snowniggers
>The people of the Dinaric Alps mainly South Slavs (Montenegro and East Herzegovina) are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and female average height of 170.9 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).

At least I'm not a fat burger

>Redpill me on milk
it comes from cows, goats and ducks, sometimes even chickens and moles. Can be turned into cheese and carrots, is very nutricious and good for gains.

Do you even lift?

At least I enjoyed my birthday parties and can drink milk. And eat eggs. What do you even have for breakfast? Spaghetti?

Soy milk and brioche with chocolate that I can eat
It's not that bad after you grow up, i was forced into eating healthy since forever, I can get cured but i'd lose months of life in the hospital

i drank and still drink very much milk. Never had acne. I'm over 6'1 tall. I don't get any problems if i don't drink milk. So those are all probably full of shit.

>It's not that bad after you grow up, i was forced into eating healthy since forever, I can get cured but i'd lose months of life in the hospital
Get cured of lactose intolerance or being allergic to eggs? If it was eggs I'd sacrifice a few months in the hospital for that desu.

Bullshit Finland drinks more milk than the US

fuck off

NUMBER ONE

you know how per capita works?

What the fuck rest of eastern Europe??? Why do you faggots not drink milk?
>tfw Latin Island in a sea of subhumans

>Drinking Roach milk

they only drink vodka

Bullshit Finland drinks more milk than the US PER CAPITA

if so it's the non- whites bringing down our score

Forgot to change my flag.
Only whites can drink milk. Of course lactose intolerant subhumans will have medical problems from prolonged exposure to it.

And how much milk do they drink? Its not reported in the OP so they might be drinking fucktons of goatmilk since they are mountain people.

>says Finn

Drink gasoline you lactose intolerant roach

stop eating altogether and just die you fucking roach

M I L K Y
I
L
K
Y

> Dutch drink the most milk and are tallest in average

Hmm something doesn't add up.
If you drink unpasteurized milk from healthy grass fed cows then there is no problem.

It's in our culture, we just love milk. In our coffee, tea or just as a nice cold cup of milk. You know, I used to work in big supermarket so I know what people consume. Milk was super popular

finns don't even drink vodka that much. we are a beer country.

Enjoy your estrogen and antibiotic ridden bovine infant growth formula

casein the predominant proetin in milk is also cancerogenous. and in addition to that there is also a lot of pus in it. stop consuming it.

Get on soy or almond milk if you're fat. Otherwise dairy is fine as it contains lots of calcium and protein. If you're putting full cream milk on sugary cereal and putting whipped cream on top of that, you're consuming too much.

Even if you're not a jew, eating kosher strictly for health discipline isn't a bad idea.

It's not only about milk but rather what milk.

pic related is what gets you to peak performance

>rasvaton

what are you fucking gay?

>drinking meaningless fat along with your milk
and why exactly are you doing this?

makes you stronk

Might as well drink water.
Whole milk is the tits!
Fucking homemade chocolate milkshakes, with whole milk and 1/5 part coconut milk mixed in. Jesus fucking calorie Christ!

That's only for cattle/sheep/goats raised in shitty indoor farms. Open grazing on pastures is still widely practised in Romania. In fact you can contact farms here who will deliver the milk to you directly. You can even request that they do not even mechanically alter the milk (like homogenising it). That's how my family buys milk. 3.50 lei/litre (~0.80 euro/litre) from a local farm. I visited it. The cattle graze daily (only kept indoors at night or if the weather is bad).

I've been drinking raw milk daily for 27 years now. I'm as healthy as you can be. Probably healthier than you will ever be.
Fag.

Yea it's probably the mcfactory farming with added antibiotics and shit that amerians get that fucks you up.

If you are fat stop drinking milk. It has too many calories. If you aren't drink as much as you want. There is a reason that they feed you milk in hospitals and health care facilities. It is the most nutritious drink available.

I'm 6'2 and bench 110kgs

Nice try though gypo