Why are Anglos so cucked?

Why are Anglos so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

They are Anglos afterall

Compared to what? American civic nationalists?

Only Greeks are based in the shithole called EU

why the fuck is Spain so high

Who knows

They're all already mixed race.

They also don't trust international media at all.
Gun laws are kinda shit in some places, but Crete is like Greek Texas, but its also got a mob so I guess Greek Sicily.

>Russia more liberal than Germany
ayyy

This is why Mexico and South America is full of mestizos instead of whites like the US, the Spanish love conquering foreign pussy. They're mixing with mestizos coming to Spain from the Americas.

To Spaniards, so lond as they assimilate, they're fine. There always was and will be the ruling elite of Spaniards, but castizos, mestizos, moriscos, and any other kind of mix would always be below.

Ethnicity yes, race no. What shitty question is that? No wonder most of us are undecided.

i just noticed it also says ethnicities, maybe its so high because theyre taking marriage between a basque and a castillian?
fucking kikes confusing people

>different races/ethnic groups
Why are these two paired? They aren't the same thing. Bullshit survey.

Undecided so big haha that's what the PC terror brings you you can't even say what you actually believe
>captcha pinus hotel

>Bradley effect
>Spiral of Silence.
Also see:
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA

How do you if the (((survey people))) know if they interviewed exclusively ethnic Brits or just went to a London suburb.

It's like Afro-Caribbean with British IDs messing up things in my country and Mainstream Media here calls them British tourists.

Isn't 13% of your nation comprised of niggers?

So what is the actual problem with mixed race marriage?
Like if we don't interbreed & keep our gene pools exclusive, will we eventually hive birth to a race of supermen?
Or does it literally make no difference.
Anyone have any proof of what actual benefits we'd have of keeping our races pure?
Genuinely interested, no opinion either way as I have nothing to base it on.
I have a few female mixed race friends & they don't strike me as being any different in personality to my white English friends...

Either you're English or you're not. Ethnic groups stick together, it's not about creating a master race it's about survival of our grandchildrens grandchildren you pathetic little cuck

Thanks for your cowardly insult there basement dweller!
But seriously, we've all been fucking black girls for years... My senpai is still fine, no fights for survival here, still have nothing but other English folk living on my street...
Sounds like you're living in some kinda paranoid fantasy land...

Oh wait, this is pol, what am I saying hahaha

Senpai? Wtf
Family...
Shit I'm turning into a basement dweller too

Wasn't this taken in London? I'm fairly certain I heard that this was in London.
Brits, like hopefully most Europeans, are anti-immigration overall and don't put up with that PC shite.
Our media shills racemixing loads though, although it's more often than not a white man and a black woman in ads and films.

The purpose of breeding, in the first place, should be to pass on a specific heritage, which implies that race mixing is a sexual perversion which destroys the purpose of the whole thing.

Mulattos are also vulnerable to mental illness and likely to pollute your heritage further, meaning your grandchildren will be 75% nog and totally unrecognisable as being part of your family

Okay, that would make sense, but our heritage is already so mixed, I mean hundreds of thousands of years of being invaded, by Germans, Italians, French, to name but a few. How is what's happening today any different to what's been happening the last few thousand years?

From what I've heard the vast majority of us are just Britons that came across thousands of years ago and the invasions just changed a small amount at the top. Either way nobody said it was a good thing. And Europeans are much closer to each other than we are to Africans

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380652/The-false-idea-fortress-Britain-How-nation-invaded-scores-times-Norman-invasion-1066.html

Also, foreign nations, largely the Italians, colonised us so deep that they changed our language forever...

I'd say all this shit about keeping our races pure is dumb af when almost all western races are mixed af already. Someone redpill me?

You can change the language without changing the bloodline very much. Happened in colonial times

Seems like a petty thin blanket wrap this argument up in

Pretty sure the Romans fucked as many of our women as they could...

*pretty

Maybe my blood is too tainted with Irish. I can't use touchscreen phones properly with my potato fingers

Also I'm drunk

>but our heritage is already so mixed, I mean hundreds of thousands of years of being invaded, by Germans, Italians, French, to name but a few
nope
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

The most visible British genetic marker is red hair, he added. The writer Tacitus noted the Romans' surprise at how common it was when they arrived 2,000 years ago.

Not so common anymore.

Says in the article how Scots & Irish are still fairly pure. But we lost that game when we were conquered by the Italians 2000 years ago. Then they started brining in the slaves from all over the world.

Hitler lost the race war. Maybe that was a good thing, maybe not. But it's over. You guys are flogging a dead horse. Time to accept it & focus your rage at those responsible. I.E. the government & our layabout 'royalty'

I highly doubt this is accurate.