exhentai.org/g/754640/622124117a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuit.

You posted her

No Index

everything

AAA

Terrorism.

The opening theme songs. Refers to both Index and Railgun.

not much admittedly

Hopefully she stops molesting Misaki and does something like that again. Touma isn't around so I want to see her let loose. I'm not so sure about a cyborg antagonist though, feels too easy.

Rina Satou

Wish I got to hear her more.

I honestly haven't caught up on Railgun at all since they murdered Aogami, just kept forgetting and been reading Kamachi's other novels. I just can't see them topping GUTS and fukouda team up anytime soon.

Hopefully she gets some character development and Touma punchs her in the face.

>he still hasn't read Frenda vs Sniper-chan

Get on that shit, user.

I wish the Accel manga translations weren't dropped. At this rate we'll have to wait until the English manga release catches up, which won't happen until Spring of 2017 i'm pretty sure.

Some user was saying the next volume would be coming out soon (May or June?) so we'll get those scanlated quick since the guys who do index and railgun now said they'd do it.

>Kakine thinks he can do shit to a Magic God
>Gets turned into a ball
>Misaka does the same
>Only gets depressed

Cuteness and hotdogs

I've been binging the series this week
Just started Railgun S and I don't want it to end

Loli Misaka is cute. All Misakas a best

Kakine doesn't have plot armor though. Honestly he should just fuck off forever now, his power has been whored out to every other goon in academy city and the poser that took his place has been relegated to protecting a loli, which he can't even do right.

>We'll never what the fuck did he wanted with Aleister in the end during Battle Royale
OT Kakine flashback SS volume when

No, 10032 a best.

did nothing wrong

I'll get around to it sometime, interest just kind of petered out when I saw that they skipped BR completely. That and I've been too busy spamming Enbi on the threads

I concede

I can think of 10031 things that went right

Mikoto is flat! FLAT!

>stops
Hopefully she gropes Misaki during the day and goes full terrorist at night. I'll miss Misaki's faces when being groped.

>You will never hear Rina Satou voice AAA!Misaka's mental breakdown

Just stop at the sixteenth episode

>Misaka confesses to Touma
>"Eeeh? You been liking me since I punched Accelerator? Wasn't that like 3 months ago? Time sure flies"

Everything is fine

>Sorry, but I'm only into 2D

>I like you too, let's continue being friends!

Misaka chest is 2 dimensional though

>He brought a hand to his chin and thought for a while. He gave a serious look to the dozen or so people here.

>He then pointed at the ones he had chosen for the search team.

>Kamijou Touma.
>Quenser Barbotage.
>Heivia Winchell.
>Anzai Kyousuke.
>Higashikawa Mamoru.

>…
>…
>…

>Once he had chosen that many, someone grabbed his collar from the side.

>Quenser moved in close with the deadly serious expression he tended to get after discovering the military conspiracy at around page 300-350 in the latter half of Chapter 3.

>“(Wait just a second. Don’t you get what this means, kid?)”

>“Eh? Eh? What? What???”

>“(You have the authority to put together your party as you see fit, so what kind of idiot chooses nothing but guys for his team!? Are you a celibate monk or something? Are you a hermit that cast aside all worldly desires!?)”

Oh god, my sides. Touma seems to be a believer of Bros before Hoes.

Mikoto only deserves love from Touma, not a punch

Why was Railgun so much better than Index?

He knows; it's really funny seeing Touma compared to the other guys since they're willing to go for it while Touma just knows it'll go completely wrong.

The problem is that Touma is not around so nothing interesting will happen
Railgun is shit without him

IB is more likely to get shoved up her cunt than through her face.

fuck off everyone.

Railgun S had more time in between seasons which led to better animation, pacing ,etc. Index source material is still better though, especially beyond the end of the anime.

Index 3 would be all over Sup Forums but it's never going to be made.

But then I don't get to see the rest of the show.

The manga? Sure I can agree with that the Index manga is kinda lame but the anime was just shit tier;
>filler
>cutesy girl doing cutesy shit
>more filler
>anime only characters were fucking retarded
>even more filler
I just erased all the filler garbage and condensed it into one show.

How was your trip to Mexico, Accel?

>Railgun is shit without him

It'll only be shit if they don't utilize the available characters outside of him. Saiai, GITD, Guts who is fresh from the Ollerus fight, etc. Hell they can even bring in a magic character since the subject of souls seems like a matter from that side. Just not one from England because they're all busy.

>Index III never
why this

Because you didn't support her show.

The only thing that's wrong is that we'll never see her animated again.

You doesn't give up to the person who loves and you'll do anything necessary to reach him, it makes you a great character Misaka.

Railgun's expansion of the Daihasesai Festival was pretty good. However Touma did steal the spotlight, Misaki and GUTS showing up was pretty cool.

I used to agree with you, but nowadays Railgun is currently in what seems to be a canon Cloverfield arc.

I mean, really. It has Saten of all people in the thick of the opening salvos of the Battle Royale while the title character's off worrying about her lack of a bust size.

Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Touma at all, but I do dislike how both Railgun and New Testament are in the process of dumping the burden of getting the plot moving solely on him.

Accel belongs to Touma, not that Mexican faggot

At least Railgun is actually getting going right now, and Touma won't be involved at all since he's in England.

>Theres a 11 days time space between DRAGON/England and WWIII
This Railgun arc better be good

It better heavily involve Saiai too, her absence in WWIII was a disappointment.

>There's a 10 day gap between Touma's billion year hell and the World Rejecter
Let the poor man rest for like a month before throwing him into another pit

Why mikoto and lessar act like they never met before?

Shit writing. See: Rakko surviving getting thrown out of a building and blown up only to get killed off-screen in the following chapter.

Oh god this pciture made me literally diamonds

>Raildex timelines
If Mikoto wants to get serious about closing muh distance with, she really needs to start dropping those shorts and relieve his stress daily.

Or do what Roberto said, skimpy bikini and a beer.

>Next Volume Misaka wears nothing but the AAA

>Heivia trying to convince Touma to peep on the girls bathing while Touma tries as hard as he can to avoid the inevitable Fukou da.
This is great. The more I read the more I lament Hamazura not being part of it.

>Rakko
>Dead

post em

So this is what Salome was warning Touma about. She was just trying to protect his chastity.

Hamazura will literally never be a part of anything until we get season 3. NT continues to shaft him and it looks like Mie will be replacing him soon.

Super Hamazura and the HO bros is too awesome a team up to be real

>all these semen demons
Hope your dick recovers

>becomes into a perfect maid which helps him with his homework and then he won't need to repeat the year.

Can you even imagine how easy would that be for Touma's life?

finally the happiness knocks his door.

>whore list

Except for Worst, she's fun

Fuck Touma being happy. Fuck everyone who ships him with anyone. I just want to see him get shit on more

>Mikoto joins the maid school and is dedicated to cleaning Touma's house and feeding a certain headcrab while he's out knocking out whores with IB

I'd rather a delinquent Misaka

Hopefully we get Mikoto doing something interesting next volume instead of obsessing over Touma

you didn't have enough with this NT timeline stuff?
Let Touma be happy with Accel for once, damn you sadists

>Mikoto
>Doing anything other than obsessing over Touma

Fuck off.

She can start by investigating more about the AAA

Accelerator has no desire to "be happy with Touma". At most he'll protect him out of gratitude but Accelerator has no desire for a relationship with Touma or he'd probably have one.

>Implying true ending isn't Touma and the dragons having a massive gangbang as he yells "Fukou da!"

Sluts are hot. Especially Sluten.

Level 5 games is the comfiest doujin possible

You fuck off.

Mikoto and her obsession over Touma is what makes her a good Mikoto, along with terrorist Biribiri

Is it on sadpanda?

Mikoto's crush is the shittiest part of her character. The best it was written her last few scenes of NT15 and even that wasn't positive. The crush is nothing but a failure for Mikoto and has been written as such from the beginning.

>Touma, Index and Mikoto all of them living together

I've always wanted this since I started the series but damn, it never came

exhentai.org/g/754640/622124117a/

>If Mikoto wins, I will eat my shit.

>The crush is nothing but a failure for Mikoto and has been written as such from the beginning.
Thats why its so fun

Her crush is held down by her shitty tsundere character. If she wasn't written so bad then it would've worked better

Not necessarily, thanks to her love for Touma she has accumulated some feelings and it gives her a variety to her character and for the main plot though.

fuck this shit, I'm out

But there's no variety at all. The only hope we have for that is whatever happens in the future breaking status quo.

Rakko did nothing wrong