I wasn't around on Sup Forums when this aired the first time, so i'm about to start it now, what should i expect?

I wasn't around on Sup Forums when this aired the first time, so i'm about to start it now, what should i expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lHO-7rAw8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it aired like 2 fucking years ago

a rollercoaster

Leave now
and don't come back until you finished it

Sit down.

Watch it without any expectations.

The white haired kid in the first episode is the final villain

Hype into disappointment.

*grey

You're in for a good ride, but you'll never experience it like we did when it was airing.

EVERY TIME

>you will never be BTFO as hard as that kid was
I felt sorry for him, all his keikakus ruined

He got NTR'd in front of him
That sweet look of despair

Leave Sup Forums and do not return until you've completed Samurai Flamenco. Even if you fucking hate it, finish it. It's required watching.

It's a very normal SOL show, I wouldn't expect anything exciting from it.

AOTY 2013

The unexpected.

A forgettable show that Sup Forums tried really hard to force hype for because they wanted it to be the next Code Geass.

Gotos girlfriend is dead and he is texting himself.

Most of Sup Forums was busy hyping Kill la Kill when SamFlam aired, though

youtube.com/watch?v=3lHO-7rAw8o

Listen to this man

Shit. A poorly written show that jumps around without consistency thinking it's okay because literally saying "flamenco" over and over will grant you wishes.

It starts out with a random guy wanting to become a hero and becomes... something. It's ridiculous

It's a comedy/parody anime.

That's it.

>Please tell me what to do/think/feel

Since you are such obedient little fag I strongly recommend killing yourself.

A SoL anime of some hero wannabe who was probably going to get with a gig as the MC in some sentai TV show as the finale to his hard work.

until the studio changes their mind because preorders were shit (still shit at end). I don't anyone would enjoy it after that point it since it was overall really stupid/mediocre unless you weren't spoiled yet so there was at least the fun from the trainwreck.

this this this this this this this this this this this this this, avoid spoilers

Obligatory pic is obligatory

The average person on Sup Forums started lurking in fucking 2015.

Traffic statistics courtesy of your ass?

reminds me that someone on here was retarded enough to post that motorcycles were safer than cars

>lurking
Sup Forums wouldn't be nearly as bad if people actually did this

a bunch of twists

It goes from Kickass to Power rangers in one episode.

>lurking
No one lurks anymore on any board, which is why they've all been going to shit over the past few years.

Manglobe's last show

I watched the first two episodes and it seems pretty good?

Not OP but I finally started watching this as well.
It's so much fun.

what you don't expect

Joy.

Every story is an arc right? This story is less like an arc and more like a roller coaster.
Brace yourself, it is not a tale for the faint of heart or the unjust. By the end YOU will know what it means to be a hero.

It's a masterpiece.

goes to fucking shit when furious george shows up
but you should continue watching anyways, it's a spectacle to behold

It's a fucking trainwreck, and thats why it's so good. People are butthurt because they got completely UNEXPECTED.
It's unique, there is no two shows like this

I think it's best if you go in with absolutely no expectations whatsoever. And continue to not develop any expectations after every episode.

It's more fun when you have expectation, they you get BTFO everytime

Where's that gif of the train that changes direction the way you imagine it to?

Will there ever be another madmen as absolute as Manglobe? Specially when it came to their originals, I liked them all but according to the numbers I've seen, no even Champloo did particularly well in Japan, Michiko to Hatchin did so bad there's not even sales numbers for it. I wonder if the thought that maybe what they were doing wasn't working even occur to them

>Michiko to Hatchin did so bad there's not even sales numbers for it.
Breaks my heart. It's one of my favorites of all time.

I started browsing Sup Forums in 20012 and lurked for 4 months

You have a long journey ahead of you

One of my favorite shows.

>When Flamengers forms

Just rewatched it last week for the first time since it aired. It's every bit as awesome as the first view and improved by BD fixes.