USA! USA! USA!

>fat and uneducated
>can't win wars
>bullied by little gook
>president is lame duck
>make life harder for the world
>illusions of grandeur, still

Why the fuck do you guys think anyone takes you serious anymore? You are a cancer for mankind.

You are the whore of Babylon and I pray everyday for you to die a fiery death.

>We wuz burger kangz

They are also the most ignorant posters on this board.

I find Americans to be so uneducated. It's not just that they don't know things - that's understandable. It's that they clearly don't know it but still think they do. They

>You are the whore of Babylon and I pray everyday for you to die a fiery death.

Typical Christian expression of Jesus's love and mercy.

>posts bait thread while hiding his own flag
Into the queue it goes

Yet all you faggots have an insatiable thirst for our culture and technology. Maybe you should realize all the best people of your country already left for here and you're the weak ass remnants. AMERICA, BITCHES!!!

We are the greatest country in the world.

You are obviously jealous.

And Muslim.

Thanks for you contributions, 0bama

That's why people from every other country come here.

Everyone wants to be US.

Everyone wants to be USA.

Dont forget the ugly women they have they all look so plastic and not natural somehow must be because they're all mogrol mutts

you are warmongers and you stole every single knowledge you ever had from other countries

the cultural achievements of the states are zero and the only thing you ever do is make everyone hate you. then, when people are afraid of you maniacs you mistake it for respect.

pathetic.

Majority of europeans came when europe had economic problems and poor stupid peasants could not feed themself or get a job so they cane to merika.
Your entire country is made up of european bottom class and third world monkey
And you don't have culture anyway ... being a multiculti cuckold is not culture and your tech is just shit every buys chinese or japanese nowadays

How's those actual bottom tier refugees that don't work going for you? I think it's time to pray, Mecca should be to your South

We did exactly what any other country would've done if it had the power and efficiency of our govt. This it's capitalism unleashed from shitty royal control or ancient politics

They all must go back worthless subhumans

>you stole every single knowledge you ever had from other countries

>people leaving other shit holes of the world
>want to come to the USA
>do shit over here due to the freedom to do it
>stole

Yeah as if we invaded and stole the best of the best from all over the world and forced them to be here. No, they left being those other parts of the world went to or where just shit at the time. There is a reason almost all modern advancements in pretty much everything have been from the USA over the last 100 years. You get rewarded for it here.

bottom line, there is a reason everyone else thinks about us all the time but we don't think about any of you, at all. Once you're in the lead, you don't really give a shit what's behind you. Granted that might very well bite us in the ass some day but I doubt it will happen in my life time.

keep enjoying that sweet internet, fagt

>This post kek

Go back to Sup Forums Shithead.

Because we nuked the japs and we'll do it to the norks too, you frogmarching kraut shitass

you won't. you will back down and cry like you do for decades by now.

Wow, amazing thread OP. Great job.

Who's gonna make them, kraut-y? You guys need to get your shit together.

why does it have to be fiery?

The US is the biggest joke on the planet and the fact that Americans don't realize it is even funnier.

>Oh look, another europoors are jealous of the USA slide thread

>checks flag
>inserts stereotypical insult
>doesn't contribute to discussion
>angry when meme flags stop him

THIS
They are so dumb, ignorant and proud of it that I sometimes question myself whether it is OK to laugh at retards

TWO SCOOPY TWO SCOOPY
AMERICA IS POOPY
FAT AND STOOPY
QXUARMPF BULLIED BY GOOKY

>fights for jews

>eurocuck amerihating echochamber
>"omg yass my fellow European demigods, the mongrels across the great Atlantic are so inferior"

All this while being bombed by mudslimes while their daughters get raped when they go to the market to buy eggs.

/thread

Muh culture
The only thing you guys invented is ass to mouth