Sup Forums will unironically think this is a bad thing

>Sup Forums will unironically think this is a bad thing

No its just fuckin gay
Who the fuck actually cares about their "beautiful" success

so fucking degenerate

Wow, even God himself approves of this.

Bad for the kids because they will be indoctrinated with every leftist doctrine out there when the public schools aren't doing the same exact thing.

It makes me gag. This faggotry doesn't bother me as much as knowing they just spawned 2 babies that will grow up to import Shitskins into the West. That is why it is bad.

i got the word degenerate filtered so I never see you stupid fucking posts. posting 'degenerate this' and degenerate that' does not contribute to the discussion, ass hole.

Yet here you are.

>retarded fat atheist liberal with a poorly drawn avatar still posting diatribe with the name 'God'

Wtf I love degenerate now

THIS. IS. POWERFUL.

This world doesn't matter anymore. I am tired of this shit.

I don't give a fuck about you and your gay kids, leave us be goddamnit

>1 post by OP
no

I'm confused... is... is this okay?

>implying Sup Forums needs to opine on every bit faggotry
>implying there are less pressing issues than making sure nufamilies get photo opps
*slow clap
thanks potatonigger

When does this end? This society is so degenerate that I don't recognize it anymore. My grandfather fought against communism and he died being ashamed of this modern world.

well lets see how the kids turn out.

Hypersexualised deviants? You bet. Gay relationships are based on sex and only sex.

It's only okay if the natural parents raise the kids on both side, an union only of duty and no attraction, like an arranged marriage, can work.

I'm very confident that these children will turn out a-OK.

Agreed

Them two kids will grow up to be serial killers.

If they were just gay fine, but these types of people are also bent far Left, tend to be vocal or activist about it, and always vote for open borders cunts. It's their probable Leftism that bothers me, not their sexuality or the basic fact they're producing more kids than many Europeans these days.

>i'm actually going to start up a facebook account and pretend to be god
i think the bible says that bloke needs to be murdered

I don't thing anyone cares.
What's happening though is the continuous marketing of "right wing" voters as bad people who want to ruin there lives. Not such the case.

>the postmodern atrocity

Thanks for a perfect, I mean PERFECT example OP, kike faggot.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

>faggots marry and want a baby
>fug some lesbians
>they deliver two babies
motherinstictactivates.exe
>they all turn straight

Didn't God incinerate these people with firestorms?

man i love Japanese bantz in the morning. at least the kids are white.

poor kids

I want to see the overweight SJW neckbeard faggot running this FB account

>Look at these amazing, brave, and beautiful people who happened to have sex, and the result? What happens when you have sex.

Both kids have a known mother and father. That's a hell of a lot better than most these days.

>men and women coming together to make children is gay

Who let the manlet reproduce ?

This is beyond cuckery

>filename
eheheh

>Sup Forums will unironically think this is a bad thing
As will the lesbians children

>tfw I'm a gay sperm donor and will have more children than pol ever will

Did you get checked for AIDS first?

Someone remember to revisit this in 20 years.

Ummmmm yes sweetie, I got checked for all sexual diseases.

Due to being a white, blue eyed, 6'4" valedictorian I'm in extremely high demand at the clinic, far past all the straightcucks.

Role-playing as God on social media for years is a bad thing, yes.

Jesus christ, that forward neck posture on the dude on the left. Talk about spinal issues.

I'm actually completely unsure on how I feel about this.

>american standard of "white"

TFW when they wind up "divorcing" and staying with the bio parents, thus creating traditional atomic families.