Mayoiga

How can this be explained?

She can't see it, so it can't harm her, I guess.

She's a vampire!

Ghosts can choose whether or not they can pass through real things. Likewise, real things will pass through ghosts unless if the ghost doesn't want them to.

On the other hand, ghosts cannot pass through other ghosts. You don't see people passing through other people, do you? No. So ghosts can't pass through other ghosts.

Therefore, since everyone knows Masaki is a ghost, the penguin is actually just a man in a costume.

I wonder if I should recreate all these characters in the SIms 4, and we can all watch their decent into maddness

How can this be explained?

Them smiling after nearly committing homicide in a witch hunt is more worrying than Nettaiya's slutty manner of speaking.

Come on and slam and welcome to the jam
Come on and slam if you want to jam

Good things about episode 7
>Nanko Screentime
>Vampire Slayer Puuko
>Koharun didn't sing a stupid song
>Monty Python Parody
>Toshiboy jokes
>Speedo didn't cut Masaki belly so she wont lose Yottsun's baby

>yottsun's baby

You think Speedstar just sometimes stays awake just so he can watch Mitsumune sleep.

>Implying you wouldn't do that already

It's the only thing she truly cares about, the safety of their legacy.

Watch, and masturbate.

When he's sure that he's fast asleep he uses Mitsumune's hand to get himself off.

When are Toshiboy and Yuuna going to fuck? I noticed in this shot it seems like she came to sit there after he did.

It's Mitsumune's hallucination, not hers.

You don't get it. Everything he does is for Mitsumune's sake. Not his.

He clearly jerks his precious Tokimune off very gently every night, and cleans him up.

w-where is jack-kun

Do it!

Semen

Looking for hairs close enough to character hairs so I don't have to make some myself. Clothing may be another issue, but the 31 person count shouldn't be much of a problem

I'm curious how that'd turn out.

Somewhere in the woods with Assbound and Yottsun.

Thanks, doc.

I don't know what is more disquieting; the fact that the rest of the penguin is missing, or that it has two toes.

What would happen if Mitsu woke up in the middle of one of these sessions?

Do you know how long the batteries will last?

Don't trust this smile!

If Toshiboy was fucking Yuuna, would he still fuck Wanko on the side?

He would fuck anything, user.

Speedo would tell him it's a dream, and Mitsumune would believe it.

Of course.

Someday I'll write Toshiboy/Wanko fapfic

Someday

>Jerk off
>not suck off
Dude, Speedo is a true bro. He doesn't half-ass, when it comes to Tokimune.
Plus it's much less of a risk to just swallow the evidence than to have to clean him up afterwards.

Make that day tomorrow.

Do it now!

Big orgy fic when?

Hopefully never, I don't want to read pure girls like Lion and Puuko getting defiled.

Mitsumune getting BTFO by the penguin

Can someone who knows moon clarify the exact wording of the nursery rhyme? The new verse says a girl will bring a monster with her. If "bring" is accurate then that means it must have come from outside the village so it must be one of the tour members, and presumably the original wording doesn't differentiate between plural or singular so it could be one or many/all of them. But if it's all of them then who are the children? If it's one of them then maybe it's Mitsumune because of the time bomb foreshadowing. I was going to guess it might be Speedstar but it feels like they revealed his true side too early, the monster would be more of a late surprise. It seems like Masaki is probably the girl but that feels almost too obvious, it could also be Lion because of her connection with death.

hidoi

>Lion
>pure

So if she closes her eyes, she's invincible?

In a room full of people you just happened to sit next to him, Yuuna?
In a village full of people you just happen to frequently be standing near him, Yuuna?
Admit it, you're desperate to talk to him.

But how could he do that without Mitsu waking up? He'd have to drug him every night.

Meme magic made Toriyasu/Toshiboy's small dicks real, what's next?

What would happen to Sup Forums if it turns out Masaki really was pregnant?

I'm pretty sure you can gently suck somebody off while they're in a deep sleep without them waking up.

I mean Mitsumune is probably the sort of guy that still gets wet dreams now and then. Hayato just makes sure he doesn't need to change the sheets in the morning.

If they ever make it back to civilization, Toshiboy will be a hero among his classmates: he'll have a 22-year-old OL girlfriend and a cute legal shota fuckbuddy, all at the tender age of 16.

Man, i just remembered this terrifyingly dream of mine where Yanderestar keeps repeatedly killing Masaki in different ways. Fucking hell, I didn't expect it to turn into a nightmare, it's terrifying.

She wouldn't find out she was pregnant for a few days at the very least, user. One clear sign would be that she suddenly needs to pee a lot.

I wonder if Yuuna would be open to threesomes?

Just like in real life

Who got cucked harder, Dahara or Speedstar?

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS MASAKI BUT IT WAS ME, DIO !

Dahara. Speedstar just wants to PROTECT

its in his head
/thread

I feel sorry for Masaki. If you think about it, she just wanted to go on the trip like the rest of them but then the whole Yottsun thing happened, no one but Mitsumune seems to trust her, and now half the group wants to kill her and almost all of them think she's a ghost.

Underneath her straightlaced exterior, she's got to be hiding something kinky. The real question is, would Wanko even survive a threesome? He's extremely fragile, and it would be very awkward if things suddenly turned into necrophilia.

Also, you can find out if a woman is pregnant by throwing a bucket of water at her.

That would be hilarious

Yeah, protect Mitsumune's dick. With his mouth.

Wait, they did that this episode. That means Masaki can't be pregnant.

Maybe if she told them the fucking truth instead of saying vague suspicious things none of that would have happened.

But she did tell them the truth.

Don't believe her smiles.

what the fuck are you doing?

It'd be a very tender threesome for sure. Toshiboy and Yuuna can explore their BDSM fetishes in their own time, but when it's with Wanko, there's lots of gentle intercourse and cuddling.

But she got wet. That means she's carrying a little interracial miracle. Poor Yottsun will never get to witness the birth of his child. At least we can find comfort in the fact that Mitsu will take good care of his wife's son.

I assumed that "monster" is whatever hangups the group brought with them to the village.

>The new verse says a girl will bring a monster with her
Well, Mitsumune is a faggot, so he can be substitued as girl and brought Tokimune with him in the form of a giant penigun.

If throwing water on someone and them getting wet means they're pregnant, then I'm pregnant.

But he's not a faggot, which is the whole problem.

Assbound needs to keep his slutty self away from Jack

Good for you! When's the baby shower?

She is obviously withholding some vital information.

Ahhh!! Is it a boy or a girl?

>there was a Dio Mart in Nyanta's backstory
FUCK

I was joking. Getting wet when water is thrown on you doesn't actually mean you're pregnant, I'm not pregnant.

Clearly you're mistaken. You don't have to face this alone, antepartum depression has support groups online.

I like how creepy the nursery rhyme is, but it's a really stupid plot device.

Seriously?
Where?

This.
Judgeness dies because of her.
Mitsumune got kidnapped because of her.
Everybody is going crazy because of her.

She should have said what she knew 4 episodes ago. She deserves to have Dozaemon sitting on her face and unleashing hell from his intestines.

>Judgeness dies because of her.
>Mitsumune got kidnapped because of her.
>Everybody is going crazy because of her.
I don't see what's bad about any of that.

Aw, I'm sorry if we scared you with our enthusiasm, but you don't have to try to pretend you're not pregnant. Post pictures of your baby when it's born, okay?

None of that is her fault. Masaki has no relation to Judgeness dying, Yottsun was the one who approached Masaki, Mitsumune getting kidnapped was because of Mikage's group. In fact, Masaki was the one who rescued Mitsumumune, and everyone going crazy is because Koharun set her up so everyone thinks she's a witch/ghost. Stop Masaki bullying, leave Masaki alone.

But I thought they established that those were the "eyes" that need to be removed before you eat them.

Masaki knew about the tunnel. She's guilty

The convenience store where she gets bullied.

>Speedo still desperately pushing his shitty fanfiction
Give it up.

The group split and went unaware of what to expect in the forest. Had she spoken during the meeting (she obviously knew something back then), they could have reconsidered their options, and possibly knew that trying to escape the forest was in vain. They would have known that the roars were from their traumas and would have acted differently.

They wouldn't have trusted her even if she had told them the truth. No one had experienced hallucinations back then.

I want to wank Wanko!

Guys I want the Mayoigas to be happy

I want them to have a nice cozy village life where they become a tight-knit crew and take care of each other

I want them to find the peace they've been searching for

I want them to eat a nice big meal together and share stories

But at that point they were all hearing different things, and Koharun could just sing her creepy song to move it along.

Masaki a shit, everything episode 4 onwards is her fault. I don't even count her rescuing Mitsumune as a plus because she's responsible for it.

Fuck you, Masaki did nothing wrong.

Me too, but at this point a Lord of the Flies ending seems more likely.