Haifuri

Does she deserve to be captain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxiXu2AFDAcG2ulO3pZNg_gbf4ccXbQ3z
public.navy.mil/surfor/lhd4/Pages/bio1_Jan10-July11.aspx#.VzqH_fkrKUk
foxnews.com/us/2013/10/11/30g-went-missing-in-seal-rescue-capt-phillips-seals-given-lie-detector-test.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p2WuDHoLF04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she should captain my penis

She's incompetent and irresponsible so no.

So who would you have replace her? Kuro can't even keep up with station reports.

No, she knows it.

But she can be the captain of my boat, if you know what I mean.

This.

Mashiro just doesn't want everyone saying everything at once.

Captain Mike can handle those easily

Same way as Captain Picard

Yes. There is no learning without failure.

She gets the best loyalty by saving somebody herself.

>episodes 5-8 will be episodes where Misaki grows a lot

Of course not.

>b-but le captain picard meme

Can't wait for some cool scenes.

She is pretty shit for not delegating jobs properly and being an unsat sailor but she is pretty fucking badass so I let it slide.

I want to know what they have in store for Mashiro.

Superior genes

>grows

Is Mike going to upgrade her ballistics

Depends. Are we using real life military rules to judge her or whatever rules they've set up for the peacekeeping duties for high school girls in Haifuri-verse?

Captain of my dick? Yes.
Of the ship? No.

How do I get my hands on some superior Onee-san Munetani genes?

Be a cute Christmas cake, open fire on some innocent children and pretend you were being mind controlled by a mutant gerbil to get her to notice you.

Why are all these families okay with sending their daughters off to what's essentially a military academy?

Mike is going to become a killer.

Clever, decisive, accepts advice, befriends the whole crew personally and everyone who isn't trash loves her.

It's super prestigious and shit.

Before you start spouting off shit you should at least get the capitan correct faggot.

Even Mashiro?

Especially Mashiro she just won't admit it.

She has Captain Kirk syndrome.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxiXu2AFDAcG2ulO3pZNg_gbf4ccXbQ3z

All of Coco chan's acting scenes.

There are probably better girls on the boat, but the vice captain is shit and isn't one of them.

>Picard ever leaving the ship, ever.

>implying he doesn't leave numerous times

I WANT TO EAT MINA'S SHIT

>smart
>responsible
>hardworking

No, Shiro a best.

>The rats with the mind controlling virus are responsible for everyone shooting at each other at sea

Don't they keep flame throwers on the ship?

You can in fact learn without failure.

>smart
>responsible
>can't fill circles on her test properly

No, otherwise Moka would have massacred everyone infected on the Musashi and we'd have no story.

Does anyone else read "Mike" as "Mike" Tyson? I've been steeped in the language of nips for years now and yet I cannot fucking get over this

I do because it's funny even though I know how it's supposed to be pronounced.

I want to bully rin!

Your 18 year-old daughters will be patrolling the seas alone in a tin can to "protect the sea lanes". Do you really want your barely-adult daughters fighting off pirates, protecting territorial sovereignty, and desperately trying to not capsize during typhoons? Why not study to get a nice desk job somewhere safe on land?

I think everyone does.

This applies to you as well.
Maybe you should use a show you officially watch like big bang theory for your examples.

Why does a little girl have a man's name?

Get out Trash.

>Investigators interviewed Capt. Frank J. Michael, who was the executive officer of the Boxer and among of the highest-ranking Navy personnel to enter the lifeboat after Phillips had been saved, a former U.S. official said.
public.navy.mil/surfor/lhd4/Pages/bio1_Jan10-July11.aspx#.VzqH_fkrKUk
foxnews.com/us/2013/10/11/30g-went-missing-in-seal-rescue-capt-phillips-seals-given-lie-detector-test.html
Clearly, all Captain Mikes have a propensity for traipsing off on away missions.

I want Koko-chan to shit on my mouth.

>alone
But what about all other crews on the ship? And fighting off pirates and such are real BluMers' jobs, the students were just supposed to have some practical naval training for 2 weeks with the instructors before returning to land. No one expected the magical rats.

so which one of you make this?
youtube.com/watch?v=p2WuDHoLF04

I want to see Shiro try to lead a mutiny, only to find that none of the other officers really care to remove Mike and the enlisted have more rapport with the captain than her frigid and awkward XO.

Too bad these ships don't appear to have real brigs.

>everyone who isn't trash loves her.
Not really. Most of the engineers, for example, don't even know what's going on. Other than the bridge officers and Kuro, no one else bother to comment anything about the captain problem and just mind their own business.

nice

467/10

Brown Sugar is a prostitute name

What happened between episode 5 and 6? I just finish 6 and suddenly they were taking a bath. What happened to the Musashi? What happened to the other ships on the attack? How they rescue Mike? Did I miss episode 5.5?

You're mom's name is a prostitute name

The Musashi wandered off. The Harekaze couldn't do anything to it and went somewhere else. Mike failed to reach Moka and went back to the Harekaze, where she took a bath.

Did you miss the beginning of 6? Mike got back on the jet ski and went back to the Harekaze and was picked up while the Musashi continued on away from them. the boy's school ships were crippled by the attack.

Note that the Musashi's gun's range is such that the other ships could be 45+ km away from the Harekaze

She's the best Harekaze can offer.

With Mashiro as captain they won't even survive Furushou in the first episode.

More whining.

All you faggots are giving hard time to Captain Mike just because she got worried about her main squeeze? Really?

Sit down son, and let me remind you about this badass mother fucker right here. This guy would leave his ass out of his ship and trounce into enemy territories just to get a glimpse of his love and does not give a flying fuck about it. And he does that whenever he god-dang pleased.

Did that put his crews in danger? Fuck yeah, it did. Did a bunch of his crews die in process because of irresponsibilities? Fuck yeah, they did. Did any of 'em give a fuck? Fuck no. Real men would gladly throw away their lives for his captain's happiness and they would do it again. And they proved with their actions.

Why? Because he is the mother fucking Harlock, that's why. The most badass space pirate in anime history. So all of you little pansies getting your pantsu in a bunch because Captain wanted to sniff her hunnies need to get the fuck back to your safe space in flat land. When Captain Mike says "I am gonna go see my wenches", yo ass better be holding up a pint of grog.

I want to see the rat-controlled ships commit warcrimes.

Absolutely not. She's terrible at the job.

Imagine how badass Thea must be that Wilhelmina is her loving sub. She must be an Echidna level alphadyke.

Look at how loyal Wilhelmina is to her captain despite all the trials and tribulations. Why can't Captain Mike have an XO as loyal and devoted to her as Wilhelmina is to Thea?

Perhaps, but a lesson without experience is lesson filled with doubt.

Perhaps it's because her kapitian went down with the schiff instead of bailing like mike did.

Stop this shit trash. Every time mike get off the ship she's in danger the most. She know other girl won't survive liker her. See the last episode when she's force to let other girl go out?

She's going to be a tiny, twin-tailed loli. Calling it.

How do you know she's the best with the skipper?

Not the skipper driving skill. It's the S rank luck.

Will it work?

Minami is going to get high as fuck, yes.

What drugs is she doing?

Anti-growth hormones to stay a kawaii loli forever

Such a thing does not exist

It does because she invented it.

No, but the Harekaze is the designated retard ship

>sticking the needle in perpendicularly
I think she just shot heroin straight into her elbow joint. That can't be good.

Explain this shit for me.

The Harekaze, with a single training torpedo, leaves a modern warship dead in the water.

But when the Musashi hits the Toumai ships with 18" shells, it results in only small breaches.

What the fuck?

Haifuri is a battle fought with magic ammo and plot armor.

It went through all the way and did little damage

Poor Shiro. She was unjustly put onto the ship for retards.

A torpedo is ~1000 pounds of high explosive detonating against the underwater hull.
A 18" shell is a fast mostly chunk of metal.
You should be able to solve this.

It clearly didn't.

Yeah, it did. That's an 18" hole in the side of the ship.

Upcoming novel release

He meant to say that it caused huge damage instead of 'little' damage.

That is little compared to what would have happened had it exploded.

ara, obake desu wa

>Fail to check your answers
>Blame luck when your answers are all off by a row
She's a retard, son.

What part of 'training torpedo' don't you understand? Mike and Shiro hadn't even unlocked the live ammo at the time.

Even if the Musashi were only firing duds, it would have inflicted far greater damage.

I meant to say that it didn't overpenetrate.

Her voice really sexy

Why is a well educated ojou-sama on the retarded containment ship?

She is two faced and has a crippling hate for the peasants which she manage to keep hidden under her facade. That's why she doesn't mingle with the rest of the crew.