Your daily reminder that in a parallel Universe your waifu exists and you are her husbando

Your daily reminder that in a parallel Universe your waifu exists and you are her husbando.

Thanks OP

mfw

Wait that means There is hentai/doujins of you on parallel universe sadpanda and the rest

That's not how parallel universes work.

>tumblr gif

fuck off retard

Someone say something about parallel universe?

BUT FIRST

Holy shit. You're making an assumption out of the realm of physics. What you just said is absurd. It simply does not add up.

Within the given amount of quantum deviations that are possible in the vicinity of a given Schroedingerian system it is verily an alacricity to make such an assumption based on the premise that quarks will inevitably split up regardless of weaker nuclear forces henceforth exerted by their respective leptons. As a result, M theory and string theory can easily refute this idea initially proposed by sir George Zweig in 1951. The desmise of quantum physics by you amazes me, and it is readily apparent that you do not have any understanding of Plato's theory of forms, let alone Kant's account of reason. Fluctuations within a physical system and their given membranes cannot possibly exist under the happenstance of spin values greater than 1/2.

Applying Fourier's passage:

(f) Ê: = {negative infinity ~ positive infinity}
whereas
(f) Ê = e^2*pi*e*i d Ê
and Ê is a suprareal number of value equals or greater than |w|.

The result we get is clearly { / }, which proves your assumption completely wrong.

This leads us to the conclusion that within parallel Universes that are controversial to their per se nature cannot exist, even within Schrodigerian utterian time-pace.

Which means my waifu is pure.

Faggot.

you don't think this is clever, do you?

Do you actually understand a single word of what you said?

That's not how parallel universes work. There may be infinite universes but there are none where 1+1=43.

Similarly, there are none where you are 2D or your waifu is 3D or you can somehow meaningfully interact with a 2-dimensional living being.

it's a /sci/ copypasta

>There may be infinite universes but there are none where 1+1=43.
Why?
Seriously, I'm legit curious, why?

t. TJ """""""""""""Henry""""""""""""" Yoshi

I her taste in husbandos isn't shit tier.

>doujin of you getting raped by a group of faceless girls

fucking nerd

Wow, she has some shitty fucking taste.

Yeah don't you mean THIS universe?

My waifu DOES exist and I AM her husbando.

So what anime series are you/I from then?

>yfw she's criticizing your taste in the parallel version of this thread

Thanks user
that was really a massage in the ego

This gives me streght user
There's still hope that i'll meet my waifu someday

what are the mathematical chances of receiving her phone number?

That's not how parallel universes work.

*Faceless old fat and bald girls.

Go away!
We are building a comfy illusion over here

Of course
otherwise it wouldn't be rape, but consensual group sex

All I care about is mai waifu being loved gently.

Think of the parallel universe theory as all numbers between 1 and 2. Yes, there is an infinite number, but nowhere in there is there the integer 3.

you're waifu will never existnor will you ever be her husbando

Man, that's not even real bullshit, that's like, pseudobullshit, or something.
Figures.

How would it be? She would have the same life as I and I would an anime in the ebin school life with actual friends?

But how do I un-lesbian her?

>/sci/ has the dankest memes
Hot news!

You're all wrong.

Very wrong.

There ARE infinite parallel universes.

And by infinite, it's not the "as infinite as integers".

No, it's not as infinite as "infinite real numbers".

It's not even as infinite as "surreal numbers infinite".

This infinite is much more bigger than that kind of infinite.

It's an infinite infinite.

There are actually calculations that show that different Universes can even exist with fewer or higher dimensions. and completely different laws of physics that we can't even imagine that exist..

This means that it is true when OP says that there are parallel universes in the 2D realm and in many of them, if not, at least one, one very parallel universe, your waifu loves you from the depths of her hearts.

Then why am I here and not there? If our universes are truly parallel, then the arrangement of atoms that form my brain and body should be the same in both universes.

>It's an anime about a guy who finds out that in a parallel universe he is happy and successful and lives with his waifu in bliss, but it can never happen to him and he lives the rest of his life as a lonely failure with the knowledge of what might have been.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No one loves me, even in alternate universes. If they did, all of existence would end.

I'm the pillow

me on the left

Don't say that.
I love you user.
I know despite what you do and what people tell to you, you can be a wonderful person on the inside.

Me in the bag

i took the picture

You shouldn't say things like that. Don't be the person responsible for ending the world.

Don't say that.
We can talk, I'm all ears.
Unless you're trolling me, of course.
What makes you think you don't deserve love?

is this pasta?

The cardinality of the universe is not greater than the cardinality of the real numbers. And we're not even sure if it's that much. If spacetime is quantized as some think it is, then the universe only has the cardinality of the natural numbers.

I was just exaggerating. But I am an asshole. A really huge asshole. If every tentacle monster to ever exist decided to attack one woman's ass, I'd still be a bigger asshole than that.

This guy gets it.
It isn't possible to construct a universe where the ratio of a euclidean circle's circumference to its diameter is not pi. It isn't possible, because pi is also equal to the sum (1-1/3+1/5-1/7+1/9...) and to a bunch of other things.
That relatively small change breaks physics as utterly as if you defined 1 to equal 0.
All alternate universes are equally plausible. A universe where you have six fingers is as plausible as a universe where the sun is made of dragons.

Everyone's an asshole.
There are many philosophers that say every human action is inherently selfish.
I think in most cases assholes are just projecting their own pain to other people.
A lot of serial killers are just like that.
If you aren't, and this is just the way you naturally are, then I don't think there's much you can but to either accept how you are or try to change.
I think that if you regonize that you're bad and feel bad for it, you're more likely to change than to accept.
I think you need help, like a friend, family member or even a professional.
I'm going to sleep.
I'm cheering for you user.

Literally infinite possibilities

And how do you know that?

And there's a universe where you're being urethrally penetrated by fire ants.

Reminder that this is not how parallel universes work and the chance is minuscule.

stop ruining these poor neckbeards' magic user

Does that mean that in an alternate universe, my waifu is shlicking it to me RIGHT NOW?

Infinite possibilities does not mean every possibility you can conceive of. Read a book.

Doesn't this also imply that there's parallel versions of that waifu, with different husbandos, equal to the number of people who have that waifu? That's issue number one.

Issue two, is that waifus and husbandos come from fiction. So it implies that there's a fictional version of you, in her universe, who's probably having adventures or something. But is that fictional character really you? And is that lonely girl reading about him really your fictional waifu?

>I'm back in a Re:0 thread meta loop and I've only been awake for an hour
IQs under 100 should be purged from Sup Forums

Infinite parallel universes is worthless science. It's nothing but people trying to explain why small things are unknowable, while avoiding the obvious explanation.

The universe is a computer simulation, and it needs a lower bound on what it can display. A maximum resolution. Anything lower then that and it just throws random data at you, that can't be predicted or utilized. Encountering random data doesn't imply that all possibilities are true, it just means that you've hit a wall, and there's nothing to see here.

Alternate realities exist in a virtualistic worldview, but only if there's another god, with another computer, who wants to create it. The multiverse is limited by what is interesting. The odds of there being an alternate waifu/husbando pair are close to nil, unless you yourself become a god, and you create that world. But of course, if you could do that, you could just create a world where you live together instead, and solve all your problems.

>being this retarded
I agree that physics just memes answers to shit they don't understand but you're doing the same thing with less justification for doing so. In fact, you're assuming the lessons learned from early computing (i.e right now) will hold true in some God machine. You're like a pixel artists saying vectors could never exist because you're in the 70s

If only there was a way to use my cell phone to call her.

Sounds hot

Well shit, she watched me masturbate
Now I can't do it anymore

A man once said to a Wise Man: "I want happiness. How do I achieve it?"
The Wise Man replied: "First remove 'I', for that is ego. The remove 'want', for that is desire. What you are left with is what you seek."
But the man asked: "Should I then be glad that I am poor, and my family hungry?"
The Wise man smiled and said: "No. If you wish to change your life, that is your prerogative, but is you cannot accept that where you are does not have an effect on your happiness, then you will never attain it. Happiness can only be derived from yourself. A prince and a beggar may be equally miserable, if for different reasons."
The man went away, thinking.

That sounds depressing. She canonically doesn't even have real friends.

This was obviously written by a rich fuck who never went hungry once in his life and thinks that he understands suffering and misery because he knows what it is to be hungover and hear your servants stepping too loudly when they bring you your three-course breakfast.

FINDS A WAY

Boku no white piggu

When I was a teenager, I was in a shitty high school band that fucked around all the time instead of practicing too, if that counts.

in a parallel universe there is a universe where there are no other universes

and that universe would have to be this one

sorry senpai

>ctrl+f
>keitai
>phrase not found
I'm surprised.

People were subtler with it this time.

Multiverse fantasies (I will not call it a theory, because it isn't one) are so dumb. I really hope none of you are actually stupid enough to believe it.

And even if you do believe in it, that means you have to admit there's also a universe where your waifu is real and spends every moment of every day getting gangbanged by niggers while you're tied up in the corner and the only attention she ever pays you is to laugh at how small and useless your dick is. "Le infinite universe" meme fantasy not so fun now is it lonely delusional faggots.

Waifuism in itself is dumb in the first place.

:)

Because math and logic is universal. They do not depend on any physical phenomena, but on axiomats that are defined and true from principle but not discovered.
But his example isn't good for this case though. Better example:
Even if there is infinity whole numbers none of them will be equal 1/2. Even if there is infinity rational numbers none of them will be equal sqrt(2). Infinity cases does not imply every possibility.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.