Somali Man Rapes Swedish Far Right Politician

Why do Somalis keep raping Swedish men?
How this things get this far?
Is there hope for Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

dt.se/dalarna/falun/tydlig-koppling-till-politiken-falupolitikern-patrik-liljeglod-om-misstankta-valdtakten-under-knivhot
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1119766/norwegian-male-politician-raped-by-somali-migrant-says-he-feels-guilty-that-his-attacker-was-deported-back-to-war-torn-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a Far LEFT poltician
>He's a Far LEFT poltician

And he's doubling down on open borders after his rape.

>“I was brutally treated and raped at knifepoint on the pretext that I was a left-wing [expletive], that people like us like this, and finally that I was a traitor,” BBC quoted him as saying in a report.
I can't argue with that. If he's pro-migration, then he obviously likes his country being raped up the ass, by definition.

>“I used to be brutally handled and raped at knifepoint on the pretext that I used to be a Left [crude insult], that individuals like us like this, and eventually that I used to be a traitor,”

he was raped by right winger, just goes to show that even fascists in sweden love bussy

>somali rapefugees stand up for swedish right-wingers and rape left-wingers
what level of cuckness is this?

not the first time this has happened lol

Didnt they mentioned the best part? he claimed that nazis did it and called him a race-traitor

LINK (archived please)

that guy doesn't look very Norwegian with his beady anglo eyes

Haha, so he is in the communist party, serves him right.

someone in Sweden is raped by a WHITE SWEDE

well this is bizzare.I do not know what to make of this desu.

>copping that feel

Based Horse

why is sweden.... the way it is...

How can any grown man be raped by a lanky, inbred somali manlet ? Never saw one that looked more than 100lbs

bwHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pic related fits perfectly.

Why do you say Somali? It seems more likely the attacker would be an anti-left Swede.

>tfw its a somali whos fully integrated to swedish culture and becomes a swedish nationalist, all while retaining some aspects of his native culture.

BASED PIRATE

Fuck sake sweden, do you not have any men left? Or did the feminist use them as grit in their snow plowing scheme?

Only got one in swedish, if you want it

>Patrick Liljeglod is a group leader of the Left Party in Coty of Falun.

First sentence you mouth breathing commie

It wasnt a somali, it was a nazi according to him

dt.se/dalarna/falun/tydlig-koppling-till-politiken-falupolitikern-patrik-liljeglod-om-misstankta-valdtakten-under-knivhot

I think you can translate to english just by posting in google translate

Traitors who welcome foreigners to rape their women are despicable even to the eyes of the rapists themselves.

So one of you guys raped him...

Too far

>Swedish Far Right Politician
Did he forget to shave his legs?

>don't believe in the power of the bbc
>get a first hand demonstration from a kind somali

Thanks

>"I was brutally treated and was also raped under knife threes," said Patrik Liljeglöd.

>In general, he also said:

>"I'm not looking for compassion or empathy, but I'm here because, in my deeply rooted belief that democracy is an inviolable part of our society, I feel that I have to.

>The attack should have been aimed at him in his role as a politician. According to Patrik Liljeglöd, the man must have pronounced threats that he was a "female left genius" and a "traitor".

>"It had a clear connection with me as politically committed, and that's why it affects us all.

He was a member of the communist party you stupid nigger

not female left genius, he was called a leftist cunt according to him

He's a libertarian, not a communist, you stupid American fuck.

All Manly swedes died in the battle of Poltava brother. Their line ended that day.

When will Sweden just die already?

Getting your borders opened makes you want to open your country's..
Who'd have thought it!

ahhhh

what the fuck

going to jail isn't even so fucking bad at least defend your asshole sweden

They would make a cute couple.

>swedish "men"

bhahahahahahhaaaa

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1119766/norwegian-male-politician-raped-by-somali-migrant-says-he-feels-guilty-that-his-attacker-was-deported-back-to-war-torn-country/

Sweedish ass in prison goes for a premium FYI. They have smooth baby like skin.

HEY RABBI

So a muslim man raped him for being a left wing faggot? Kek this goes back to muslims thinking fucking a man in the ass isnt gay, just look at afghanistan and the shit they do there.

SWEDEN NO!!!
but realistically this probably didn't happen
>degenerate mentally ill far left "politician" has rape victim fantasies and craves attention
>conjures this story to make right-wing look bad
>now has fellow cucks hopping on his cock to "pay tribute to his bravery"

>sissy swedish bois

God i would fuck them bloody,they have less body hair than a lot of women here and more delicate features