What's the worst series you've ever watched, Sup Forums...

What's the worst series you've ever watched, Sup Forums? And by "ever watched" means a series that you actually finished.

I'd probably go for Myself;Yourself. To this day I have no idea why I watched that bland shit entirely.

Drag-on Brawl Zzz.

tenge tenjou

non non biyori

What a shit taste

Gunsmith cats

Master of Martial Hearts

Time to end it

boku no go fuck yourself

I've sat through Chaos;head, Akican and HxH

>HxH

Chaos;Head

Dimension W

runners up:
Umaru-chan
Candidate for Goddess
Reign the Conqueror

Nisekoi
If it was any other studio I wouldn't have made it through the first episode t.b.h.

At least Chaos Head had interesting beginning.

Sakura trick, the last 4-5 episodes were painful to watch.

I don't know an anime named like that.

a premise has no bearing on quality. It's on the same level as the plot.

>watching Chaos;Head
>implying there's an anime

SAO hands down
I blame it for the current state the anime industry is in right now

Probably naruto shippuden, tsui no sora or sao

shit-taste detected

Akikan or this

Why is this fanbase so defensive and thin skinned

>Mirai Nikki
IT would be much better without the whole end of the world, choosing new God bullshit.
Just a relationship between mentally unstable Yuno and MC.

If I'm not enjoying the show, I just drop it. It's pretty simple.

Of course it had. Sure, a series that is bad towards ending is disappointing, but you can't realistically claim a series that is constantly shit and a series that has at least interesting beginning are on a same level, as it's clear "interesting beginning" is a positive trait.

Canaan or Daphne in the Brilliant Blue

Answer the fucking question.

This is a tough question. There's a few contenders, so I'll limit it to 2015/16

I'm gonna say Seiken Tsukai no World Break

You're entitled to have your opinion, but at the same time calling you out on shit taste should be evident reaction to any "fanbase".
That's not what the thread is about though.

PA PAPAPAPA

Either Golden Time or Bayonetta

Myself;Yourself was very bland like you said, but it was pretty comfy to watch. The girl was cute (and bland) and the twins were pretty nice as well. I liked the part with the mail box too, made me really care for her!

>You're entitled to have your opinion, but at the same time calling you out on shit taste should be evident reaction to any "fanbase".

I dont see other fanbase's calling out peoples shit taste when they talk about their favorite anime

Why does NNB and similar shows attract the most neckbearded autists/fattest landwhales

Probably No. 6. I don't even mind gay shit, but that ending was just thoroughly awful and nonsensical. I really should've dropped it after the first few episodes, but I was at home with a fever and just felt like watching the day away.

Chaos Dragon
I guess I expected too much

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara.

I'm glad there is at least one other person who thought this same thing. What I cant get is how something so bad has a manga that just never ends and keeps the same shit up for well over 100 chapters.

I watched Zankyou no Terror in its entirety.

One of these, I don't really fancy spending time deciding which pile of shit stinks the worst.

>I don't see other fanbase's calling out people shit taste
Then you should probably spend more time on Sup Forums, it's pretty much the norm. Of course you're going to get a negative reaction if you shit on a show that a significant amount of people consider good. I don't really know what you expected to happen and don't really understand how you use a common occurrence as an indicator of shit fanbase, at least considering even the critique you voiced isn't even aimed at the series but the fanbase being "landwhales".

I don't really know what I expected either.

I almost can see my house.

Gundam SEED, it felt even worse than other series I've disliked because it's so long and I hated multiple main characters.

Probably the reason why I even bothered to watch entirely was the twins, after they left halfway trough the sole thing that kept me even remotely interested vanished.

SEED isn't even the worst gundam series user.

>pointing out the landwhale remark

Now i know with who i am dealing with, and have better understand of the fanbase

Thanks fatty-chan

Probably Mahou Sensou.

Ever since I finished it something in me broke and I seek out terrible anime to watch each season.

ore no twintail ni narimasu
Too much autism in that anime

Probably Lucky Star.

I hate slice of life with all my heart. I have no idea why I watched it.

Also Gurren Lagann. I thought the whole drills thing was stupid.

I dislike 0079 the most of all. I don't even know why. The difference even between Z is huge.

Elfen Lied, at least Brynhildr made me laugh at how hard it was trying and the OPs were cool.

Aquarion Evol

Fucking dog

Koi Koi 7

I couldn't finish. Poodlehair made me ragequit

Nichijou

Of course I'm going to point out the landwhale remark as that was pretty much the only attempt at argument you ever even made.

It's really beyond me why you're on some one man vendetta.

Tatami Galaxy, that was really pointless watch

Yuru Yuri

Gundam (All of Them)
EVA
Full Metal Panic
Fate/Zero
K-On!
DeathNote
Guilty Crown

Pupa or Kotoura-san

Rurouni Kenshin. Biggest piece of overrated trash I've seen.

Gatchaman Crowds, I think. I try to look for the good in everything I watch, but I really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for praise. The cast was dislikable; I had indifference at best towards them, the plot was poorly executed, and the philosophical bent they kept trying to present fell completely flat.

A-Channel
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Denpa probably takes the cake though, that shit was almost unbearable

That I actually finished? Zetsuen no Tempest.
That I dropped? Flying Witch.

Aldnoah by far.

You should visit a medic. This is a clear case of shit taste.

symphoshit, the entire first two seasons

its the worst cartoon ever created

Mars of Destruction
I thought it was going to be "meme bad". It was actually bad.

You have no business talking about truly bad shows if you haven't watched Mahou Sensou or Glasslip.

My first 300 shows I wasn't dropping anything, then it was because I was too deep into show already, or I hoped it would be good, or Sup Forums told me it'd be better later on, or I had too much trouble finding and downloading this shit I have to finish it now. Speedwatching and skipping helped a lot.

Devil Survival 2
Poopa
Aku no Hana
First Sailor Moon Crystal (the new airing one is good)
Captain Earth
Hakuouki
Hen Zemi TV (Ovas were fun but tv was disgusting as fuck)
Higurasgi Kira
Overlord
Ranpo Kittan
Sola
Bayonetta movie
White album
and so on.

watching glasslip with Sup Forums was the best though

>Captain Earth
Why?

Should I watch Mahou Sensou?

Glasslip and Pupa

Mushishi

At least the OST was good. But same here. Fuck Myself;Yourself

I remember Mahou Sensou. Didn't they just say fuck making the last episode and end it on a cliff hanger?

Oreimo

>it's been 3 years
>people still mad

Green green

I think I'm relatively picky, so there aren't many, but there's a definite winner for the shittiest: Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu. What an abomination that was.

>Fuck Myself;Yourself
kek

Chaos;Head

Now, I'm not exactly saying it's the worst series that I've finished, but the pacing problems in episodes 9 and 10 make it unsuitable for repeat viewings.

I would have said Desert Punk instead, had I finished that series, but OP said "actually finished," so...

Please, stay beautiful, user!

Glasslip gave me "You can delete the email, but you can't delete love" quote. At least it was beautiful to look at.

I was hoping for another Star driver but it was generic as hell.
Weekly battles with evils were flat, characters felt flat, romance was flat, bromance was flat. Only Boxing Green's arc in the middle of the show was interesting.
The show wasn't really bad but it felt like water and I was disappointed and angry at myself for spending so much time on it.

I know a lot of people really like it but Love Hina consistently put me to sleep. This is coming from a guy who loves harem/ecchi stuff. It's just so fucking boring.

Also, I liked Karin (Chibi Vampire) a lot as a kid but the dub is probably one of the worst in the industry.

What didn't you like about Desert Punk?

Probably Chaika, Oreimo and Nagato Yuki-chan.

I have dropped a lot of shit without finishing too.

Triage X. Had to push through it. Nobody was talking about it as it was airing and nobody is talking about it now and haven't since it stopped airing. It's so boring and absolutely unlikable that apparently it can't even be spoken of.

Until now.

green Green. I have pretty lax taste but it's incredibly bland.

Garo: Guren no Tsuki.

That was fucking hilarious, though.
The worst would have to be something that bad and also boring.

I didn't like 0079 much either except for Char, but I've only finished a few Gundam series. I'll be watching Zeta next, hopefully I like it more or I'll just give up on getting into the franchise.

Angel Beats

Comet Lucifer

I dropped that shit at episode 5. Did it ever get better? It was taking way too long to actually get into the plot.

>Yuki-chan

Wasn't THAT terrible it just wasn't as great as we all expected

>Not the Kinect gif
One job

I don't think anyone was actually expecting anything after the character designs were released.

That's a trick question OP.

I can't tell you what the worst series I watched is because the chances are I've already forgotten everything about it because it was so incredibly bland and forgettable.

Fuck you

Haruhi S2 is the worst anime ever televised, according to scientific measurements. It had some good episodes but that doesn't come close to making up for endless 8 at all.

Air, Kanon, and Clannad (not After Story, I loved that) were all absolutely autistic. I only pushed through them because I used to be a Kyoanuslicker before Free was made.

Upotte!! permanently turned me off from all Xebec series forever. I will never watch another anime by that studio no matter what.