Lets see pol defend this

lets see pol defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/homeland-security-documents-reveal-dhs-abandoned-required-illegal-alien-background-checks-to-meet-flood-of-amnesty-requests-following-obamas-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-directive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S AWWWWWRIGHT

>idiot says idiotic thing
?

>good
>educated
>accomplished

Except they don't even give out background checks to DACA applicants: judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/homeland-security-documents-reveal-dhs-abandoned-required-illegal-alien-background-checks-to-meet-flood-of-amnesty-requests-following-obamas-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-directive/

If he signs DACA into law and it sets off chain migration (because it would be virtually impossible to repeal hart-cellar1965 act) then he's no better than any shit president. I'd rather have nuclear war than having mestizo cock shoved down my countries throat over and over.

The faster this country plunges into its death and destruction the better.

>retards don't understand The Art Of The Deal
>what's a negotiating tactic

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world

And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up

Don't worry he knows that chain migration is bad. I'm more worried that Congress will pass a DACA bill.

>thinking that what trump says has any bearing on what he will attempt to do
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4D Chess
Muh Russia is now Muh Dreamers
Muh Korea is now Muh Dreamers
Muh Obamacare is now Muh Dreamers
Muh What Happened is now Muh Dreamers
Muh Jobs is now Muh Dreamers
Muh Hurricanes is now Muh Dreamers

Meanwhile ICE is rounding up and deporting

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
that's what you get when you run for president

He's still deporting illegals at record levels.

he's not wrong

So did Obama.

Trump, unlike Obama, says that deported illegals should be given a fast track to citizenship.

If Trump truly can get the good ones then that would be even better then chucking them all.

Wasn't Obama counting people turned at the border or something?

>pol
Post your flag, shitcunt

Lost so much respect for the man. I will still vote for him again in 2020 since anything's better then a democrat. I should've known that once he got into office he would turn into another conservicuck.

Trump delayed our collapse a little. If we had Hillary, at least we could look forward to nukes.

>be American
>browse Sup Forums
>get labelled a terrorist and lose your Internet

yeah silly fucking nigger

no one gives a fuck about trump or his shitty tweets anymore, in case you haven't noticed

>inb4 some random autistic kekistani redditors

Doesn't matter. Trump right now is deporting illegals way more than Obama has, he increased Ice's budget, he is going to tighten border security, and he is going stop giving federal aid to sanctuary cities. He is going to deport millions of illegals but I should be upset that he is going to allow a few hundred thousand to stay. Unlike you leftists I don't act like a child and chimp out every time I don't ge5 my way.

If you weren't completely fucking retarded you would have known this going to happening.

Trump always goes hard with an unreasonable request and then scales it back to what he actually wants.

>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/homeland-security-documents-reveal-dhs-abandoned-required-illegal-alien-background-checks-to-meet-flood-of-amnesty-requests-following-obamas-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-directive/

That article is from 2013 and likely not how things are done anymore, especially with Trump in charge. I mean daca recipients are getting deported for traffic violations.

>cut off internet for everyone
(idiots like (You) think this)
>cut off the ability of terrorists to effectively use internet to organize and operate by dedicating resources to researching how it's being used by them, effectively "cutting off" the internet as a viable option for organizational processes

I'm sure someone can make the same point but with less words. Anyways you're a fucking dumbass. Learn to consider alternative perceptions.

I've come to learn that what Trump says and what Trump does are often two different things. I'll reserve judgement for when something becomes of all this.

Leave to ancap to say that the actual issues are tax breaks instead of the country becoming brown. I wonder how many tax breaks you're going to get when whites are >40% and all the shitskins vote democrat?

Lets give it 2 weeks. 4d memes aside there is probably something at play that we plebs dont get to know about yet.

IT-IT'S JUST 7D CHESS GUY MAGA MAGA MAGA BELIEVE IN HIM MAGA MAGA

this post has to be ironic

this. fuck you manchildren left democrat shillary. trump will triumph in the end

He's a con man. He's conning the Dems by saying shit like this while the ICEstapo rounds em up and sends 'em back

you lost respect because he played you?
he openly supported DACA back in 2012
you should be disappointed in yourself

who care about the country becoming brown?
blame your fellow whitey for not making more babies

What exactly gets labelled as being a terrorist, you tard? You honestly don't think that Sup Forums isn't on numerous watchlists? Daddy Trump is gonna cut NEETs from the web

This is why I voted for Cruz.

Compromise. Better to deport some than none, and in order to deport some you need to get a wider supporter base for your acts to take place. That's just democracy (Well, technically republicanism, but that doesn't sound as good.)
At the very least, things are better now than they were a year ago.

The same Cruz that's deathly afraid for his seat in 2018, keeping quiet and refuses to criticize Trump, now?

Why doesn't he hold Trump's feet to the fire?Why isn't he speaking against the dreamers?

> Meanwhile ICE is rounding up and deporting
Anyone except people from Russia.