What did Sup Forums think of Ben Shapiro at Berkeley yesterday?

What did Sup Forums think of Ben Shapiro at Berkeley yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I kind has more respect for (((him))) after speaking two hours reading with autists and dudeweeds

he was great.

I like Shapiro, he's pretty wise.
I thought yesterday's speech was goo

When you see signs like that, they are made by the Revolutionary Communist Party. All their signs look the same.

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro

>mfw waiting for someone to call him out on his Israel hypocrisy

Please, enlighten us.

He's not bad. I'm sure he thinks Israel should stay for the Israelis and America can be the human toilet of the planet though.

He's a terrible speaker and should stick to debating.

Ben Shapiro is gre-

vague af. his q&a consisted of answering leaving more doubts. fuck that jewish rat. If you think he's wise or something you need to pass a bullet through your head, he's just conscious how damaging cultural marxism aka (((Frankfurt school))) is.

I can see a jew.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

For all the hype it was a pretty short talk. He was only up there for about an hour and most of it was spent talking about the SJWs outside

The truth behind that statement is that most (85) of the variation in the human genome is independent of race. But that still leaves 15% of the loci which show variation as being dependent on race. That 85% doesn't nullify that 15%. As a further point, the same thing is true wth dog breeds, though the percentages are 70-30 rather than 85-15. And you'd clearly be stupid to take from that that dog breeds don't vary in important ways just because 70>30.

I liked it. One of the rare good non-goys.

The truth behind that statement is that you can define race by arbitrary cutoffs in genetic distance.

Nordic race is as legitimate of a concept as European race and so forth, therefor race is a social construct.

>lewontin's fallacy
>2017
whew, lad

Geneticists can tell a Norwegian apart from a Swede 90% of the time, of fucking course there are "important differences in gene frequencies", when you get to the level of race you can tell with absolute fucking certainty.

Just the usual; mutli-culti for the goy, ethnostate for the chosen.

>muh argument of the beard

Has nothing to do with your picture, I don't even know why you would use it.

Racial differences between groups can be observed, but the groups themselves can be defined by any arbitrary cutoff. There is no legitimate argument for why European should supersede Nordic as racial classifications.

Race is what you want it to be, you have zero argument to argue that the Nordic race does not exist and the European race does.

>neocon israel-first #nevertrumper
>/ourguy/
trash bread

>subsets can't exist
meh
>supersede
It doesn't.
Europeans are distinct from non-Europeans. Scandinavians are distinct from other European populations.
>Race is what you want it to be
Nope. You can only decide how many clusters to group people into. See: youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
>you have zero argument to argue that the Nordic race does not exist and the European race does
They both make distinct groups. Both valid.

This, he only had to field softball college liberals' questions. His deft rebuttals would have fallen into nervous stuttering if he had been asked to justify our billions of dollars spent on Israel m, given that our government is deep in the red already.

On Israel,*

but did you see him own the SJW!!!!???? FUCKING BASED!!!!

Any vids of the riots?
I heard someone was stabbed in the neck

> talking about genotype instead of phenotype

wew

I heard the deep state rounded up a load of alt-right supporters afterwards and bussed them to an undisclosed location.

It's dangerous out there guys please be careful

(((Ben))) said he would like to see "women victimized by men."

shut the fuck up pablo

sage this faggot jew peddler

shill bread

sage this faggot jew peddler