What's with all the little sisters/cousins in anime wanting to fuck their older brothers/male cousins?

What's with all the little sisters/cousins in anime wanting to fuck their older brothers/male cousins?
Is this just an anime thing, or is it an actual Japanese cultural thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japanese thing.

I remember reading something that said in Japan incest is seen more as a "forbidden love" kind of thing rather than in the West where it's more strongly discouraged.

Wish fulfillment and fetishization.

Cousin marriage is a thing everywhere, you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

>japs can't into socialization
>you skip getting to know each other phase when you're into incestuous relationship
You do the math.

If my cousin looked like that I'd wanna fuck her too.

My cousin didn't look like that, but we fooled around and experimented anyways

I do not know.
But in Latin america cousin fucking is ok.

With the low birthrate in nipland, if that was an option on the table I'd go for it even if she was a full sister. Because it'd be a crying shame to not carry on those genes.

Where do you live, man? It's not that way at all

Cousins are fine. Incest is delicious taboo fueled by the fact that nip society is notoriously tight-assed when it comes to social relations.

The current Japanese Prime Minister married his cousin, I believe.

Argentina.
But i know people of Chile and Bolivia who are married with her cousins.

But is not that illegal?
>impliying that i don't want it
>>i'm glad that i've found a country comrade

Would you let your wife and your cousin have prison /u/ sex while you watch?

No.

Would you watch if they did nevertheless?

Yes.

That's the spirit!

Would you join in after they sufficiently worked each other up?

More importantly, I understand Kirigaya not recognizing her, she looked a lot different, even giving herself unnecessarily bigger tits (seriously girl, yours are perfect as is). But how in the fuck did she not recognize him in the game when, except for pointy ears and a different haircut, he looked and sounded EXACTLY the same as he does in real life!

I wouldn't wait that long.

THIS.

>an imouto who DOESNT want to fuck her onii-chan

Literally pointless. Imoutos are for having an unrequited attraction to onii-chans.

Cousin relationships are very common in the world.
As for siblings, it's an anime thing, only newfags think anime faithfully represents Japanese culture.

Do we really need 2 incest threads at the same time? Oh well, the other one is shit

That's explains why average people of those countries is ugly as fuck

Most Japanese are single-childs and have absolutely no concept of what it's like to have a sibling. For them, having a sister is just having a hot girl live in the same house as you.

we are ugly because our ancestors not for the cousin fucking.

Cousin relationships are ONLY common in shitholes. In fact, there's a strong correlation between shithole and cousin fucking. Really strong.

A lot of famous historical Americans married their cousins.

This includes Europeans as well.

im from Colombia and that shit isnt okay at all

Note how the correlation to shithole is basically 100%.

Suguha's tits are the only good thing about SAO

I don't know if it is legal or not (mostly not, from my point of view), but if it is and you actually do it, be prepared to be despised by your family and practically socially-neglected. At least here in arg

Cousins are fucking nothing. Incestfags scoff at cousins.

>incestfags

Fucking lol. Clonefags SCOFF at incestfags.

>lol

Fuck off

>bitching about a blatantly comedic, tongue-in-cheek post

Tch. You just had to be a hero, huh kid?

>clonefags

My goodness. Incestclonefags SCOFF at clonefags that SCOFF at incestfags.

>sounded the same

That's only for the viewers benefit, and the fact that a separate voice actor would have cost extra.

>Clonefags
selfcest is a shit-tier fetish

Fuck you, Sinon's ass and AIDS-chan's smile are miracles of the universe.

Elaborate

From what I have heard it seems so, mexican dude who occasionally works with us tells us stories about his hometown and how all his cousins pretty much fuck each other and marry and how his parents tried to set him up with his cousin.

Incest is one of the dumbest fetishes because you could just be lying about the characters being related and the whole thing is just about the circumstances surrounding the sex, it has no effect on the sex itself.

It's legal to marry your cousin in over half of the states in the US and probably legal to fuck them in a lot more. Why do people keep bringing up the cousin thing like it's a super taboo illegal thing in the west when it isn't?

It's all because cousins do have a higher chance of making a retarded mutant baby. The bans were essentially babbys-first-eugenics law.

>little sisters/cousins in anime wanting to fuck their older brothers/male cousins
>implying they don't want to fuck their dads

You don't want to fuck your dad, you get groomed/molested by your dad.

That's why dad/daughter is impure love and makes for a terrible story and sibling incest makes for a cute forbidden romance.

It's hot either way.

Part of it has to do with the country being THAT homogenous that everyone looks related. So it's easier of a leap.

Kirito pls go

What I want to know, is how in the two years he was trapped in the game, did Tittywitch not once learn his ingame name, and recognize it instantly? How does the name of the literal savior of thousands of humans go unnoticed by a "big gamer girl"

>greenland
I'm going to just assume they have a very small population.

>britain
>germany
>france
>sweden
>not shitholes

>dad/daughter is impure love

SAO Data was classified by the goverment taskforce.

Im from Chile, and that thing is disgusting as hell.

Do any anons have any imouto stories they'd like to share?

her thighs are a miracle of the universe

Isn't there official art with her nips

>You don't want to fuck your dad, you get groomed/molested by your dad.
>That's why dad/daughter is impure love and makes for a terrible story and sibling incest makes for a cute forbidden romance.
That's why nee-san = best

the only reason europe isnt inbred is because the people who used to live in shitholes are marrying and raping their women

In their religion plenty of gods marry their siblings early on to create gods and land

this guy fucks someone in the family, I just know it.

Not him, but I sure as hell don't wanna fuck with a female version of myself.

I'm pretty sure they mention that character creation was randomized in ALO, however Kitty Toe's save data transferred mostly over, which is why he looks almost the same.

It's been a long while since I watched this, so I might be wrong.

As if nobody would have discussed the happenings on forums. Classified information or not, it's unbelievable in a world that connected.

Story time.

Argentina here
Where the fuck did you heard that
Incest is practically a crime and a sin if you are religious.