Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - FUCKEN Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40 [
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtu.be/DXheBffkYew
thelocal.de/20170904/police-criticized-for-reaction-to-brutal-rape-of-jogger-in-leipzig
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsteiner_Schlüssel
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/besetzte-schule-in-berlin-kostet-bezirk-jedes-jahr-eine-million-euro/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/fast-doppelt-so-viele-vergewaltigungen-durch-zuwanderer/
google.com/search?q=haushaltssperre kreuzberg
merkur.de/bayern/fast-50-prozent-mehr-vergewaltigungen-herrmanns-schock-zahlen-8678791.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

>OPs PIC
HOLY FUCK ITS THE "YOU-CANT-MAKE-THIS-SHIT-UP-ALARM!"

AfD+FDP+CSU coalition will happen in 2021 or 2025

The absolute state of Western media and "education".

Serious question. Why do most of you hate the FDP?

>91% more rapes

Because they're not liberals (in the European sense). They are cheap career politicians and opportunistic traitors.

Corporate cucks who will sell out their own people for shekels even quicker than the CDU.

>CSU
>ever deserting daddy CDU
You wish. If you're talking about this coalition happening in Bavaria, it's still wishful thinking. They'll hardly lose their majority and if they did, they'd always have either FDP or Freie Wähler. Only if both of them get less than 5%, there'd be a chance for CSU/AFD, but FW have around 10% I think and FDP has experienced a major rise in popularity. Unless they don't fuck up big time in the eyes of the bluepilled masses, they'll stay above 5% this time.

Why do you think flooding the country with unlimited migrants is good for the Germans? Because the FDP openly advocates for it.

>Be me
>Have four siblings
>Became for the third time uncle yesterday
>all pure German

How does this make you feel?

Erika collects Maymays
Is Erika /ourhag/?

That means nothing would change, no thanks. We care not just about taking the Bundestag, we care about saving Germany, for Germans. The FDP and CSU showed themselves incapable and unwilling of doing that.

I congratulate you.
i feel nothing.
why would i care so much? i don't know you, dude.

% more rapes
by refugees (more accurately: "Zuwanderer").
Total number of rapes went up 48% in Bavaria.

yes

I'm a only child, I can't related to such things

she has always been that

We also gotta do our share ourselves, not only relying on our siblings. If only right-wing cuties wouldn't be so hard to find, I guess the social pressure gets to them even more than to males, so they keep it secret.

Someone got information on Thorsten Schulte aka Silberjunge?
He seemed to have written something dangerous on Merkels politic.
It actually also looked like they tried to censor his book out of all selling lists but because he didn't archive the sites it isn't verifiable if that happened.

Video in question: youtu.be/DXheBffkYew

she tweeted this, she's redpilled as fuck

Here are some reason:
>pro EU (beyond a economic union like the AfD wants)
>willing to join cancerous coalitions like SPD/Greens/FDP or CDU/Greens/FDP
>disgusting youth pandering focused election theme, highlighting non issues like digitalization
>subverted by lobbies
>extremely opportunistic in order to get a chance at governing
>only libertarian in name, ignoring issues like GEZ, borderline GDResque fake news laws and hereditary tax
>devestatingly progressive in comparison to their stances decades ago, supporting shit like LGBTQ nonsense, welfare and meme diversity shit
I hope I could help.

They don't actually. They want to limit migration to qualified workers and actual refugees and once the war has ended they want to sent them back.

They started it. Nothing forced them to virtue signal against the evil "rightwing populists", who aren't even in the parliament yet.
A libertarian FDP could have jumped onto an anti-establishment platform with the AfD all the way back when Lucke was still in charge. But they're just a bunch of neolibs who'll suck up to Merkel to get into the government again

My family is right-wing as fuck and not poor. Feels good.

baaaaased
this.
Also, Lindner is the grand incarnation of Lord Lauch

Because Lindner is a Bilderberg whore and FDP is a corporate cocksucker club!
They are FAR OFF anything you'd call libertarianism. And they are like this since fucking Genschman.

What really made the complete and total failure of journalism possible on a FUNDAMENTAL level?
THEORY : CORRUPTION OF PERSONALITY
INTELLECT and EMOTION
Journalists, in absence of real intellectual achievement and in presence of emotinal deficit, are some how spoonfed the idea of being elite.
That is all it takes to corrupt them to tha core.

discuss, please

Exactly.

>Lord Lauch
kek. I hope Ali doesn't get you or your family, Swedebro.

gl, I'm behind seven ridiculous FDP politicians

Seems like the only bad thing about them is their stance about LGBT and their willingness to form a coalition with the greens and the SPD.
Everything else is ok in my book.

>muh Fachkräfte
You believe that? Why do we need them?

they are larping sensible positions pre elections, that is prob all

Wait, you do know that Syria is not exactly an Oasis of education, do you?
The old "Muh Fachkräfte" is absolutely misinformed drivel, most Syrians at mature age, barely capable of reading their own language and are supposedly on the same level as a german third grader.

>thelocal.de/20170904/police-criticized-for-reaction-to-brutal-rape-of-jogger-in-leipzig

2 murders and one rape in Leipzig, the suspect is "of “southern” appearance, with dark hair, a short beard, and aged between 25 and 35".

Their entire policy is modeled after the USA type 'qualified immigration' and amnesty bullshit that's been flooding that country and ruining its middle class for decades. They also support Familiennachzug, just go give you a taste.

Don't be naiive because Lindner said some weird shit a few weeks before the election, check what they've done in the past and their politicians. Do you really think a party with a childless closet homosexual, married to an older jewish woman for alibi reasons, Bilderberg attendant is going to make policy for native Germans?

delet
I'm cool and hip ;_;
t. Chrissi Lindenburg

I don't believe we necessarily need them, but what about citiziens from other european countries? This isn't all about the refugees.

They're spineless. Don't give a fuck what they say or propose. Just look what they did and do.

And if you have the opportunity to speak to JuLi members or staff working for the party or close to it. Most is globalist pseudo-freedom blather. No border, no nation.

>Total number of rapes went up 48% in Bavaria.
Lets say there were 100 rapes last year
That means there were 148 rapes this year.

Not bad

>lobbyism
>ok in my book

is there any part of Germany that is not complete shit at the moment? Is the immigrant invasion only limited to Berlin?

Correct, how about instead of gender mainstreaming our schools and peddling to Arabs and other scum we just go back to the traditional level that got us our engineering reputation?

The Syrians and worse coming will just mean a trucker not only has to content with Romanians and Poles but also Africans and Arabs.

Even the AfD isn't against European immigrants. No need to vote FDP.

Interesting book
I definitely recommend to buy it

Did the politicians try to defend it? Let me guess, "we are looking into what caused the recent increase in rape statistics" after which they will blame the general German public, ignoring rapefugees. Am I right or am I right?

>Is the immigrant invasion only limited to Berlin?
no.

I would say that outside the big cities not much has happened, these areas are mostly fine.

Under the

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsteiner_Schlüssel

"refugees" are distributed all over Germany. The numbers are dependent on fiscal performance of the affected communities. They are everywhere.

You don't need open borders just to have people come here from France or the Netherlands, that worked fine for hundreds of years ffs. But the flow from Eastern Europe that's coming with the EU should be halted, that brings nothing but trouble.

I swear people think the AfD is going to build a new Berlin wall across all of Germany.

didn't he peddle the theory that it all habbeneding by accident/incompetence?

>Occupied former school building costs EUR 1 million per year for Berlin Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district ...
>53 niggers have to be withheld by security services to re-occupy cleared buildings
>security costs amounted to more than EUR 500,000 in first half of 2017
>EUR 3 million since its occupation in 2014
>city district mayor is Green Party ... of course

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/besetzte-schule-in-berlin-kostet-bezirk-jedes-jahr-eine-million-euro/

Cucks are gonna cuck, what did you expect?
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/fast-doppelt-so-viele-vergewaltigungen-durch-zuwanderer/

But the FDP does not advocate open borders like other parties.

Strange Death of Europe is great for looking at the larger picture, it's been going on since the end of WW2.

How much do you want to bet he thinks the Turks came here to rebuild the country after WW2?

That's okay. It's the borough's own money. They should dig their hole deeper and deeper. I'm all for it. They get what they vote for.

RRG

>How much do you want to bet he thinks the Turks came here to rebuild the country after WW2?
But, but turkish immigrants are the foundation of post war economy. Germans are imbeciles who'd be lost without based Turkish workers.

Enough. Go back to your JuLi chat and tell them we know. Fuck off.

>own moneyz

Berlin has "own money"?

Yes, they fucking do, it's what they've always done. What do you think Familiennachzug means? That's nothing more than chain migration, ask Americans how that works. They've shown themselves massively in favour of increased immigration in all they've done, Lindner is just talking tough before the election. We don't need a single person from that entire area of the world. I got no problem if a Japanese or Dutchman wants to work here but we don't need a few hundred thousand immigrants per year to accomplish that. When the FDP was last ruling with the CDU they did nothing to stop the ongoing mass immivasion from the third world and they've only gotten more globalist since then.

It's still useful to practice arguments on refuting them, plus maybe some Lurkers see it.

But I swear those cucks annoy me more than the invaders. The invaders are just a mindless weapon, the tribe pushes them to destroy us, I get that. But these spineless cucks rationalising it all is truly disgusting.

Zerstört die Alte erstmal den Hintergrund
Hahahahaha

Their budget for the borough. Here, look for

google.com/search?q=haushaltssperre kreuzberg

and have fun reading how they have to budget freeze their borough since years.

>Familiennachzug
Fucking this. If the FDP wouldn't adovate "open borders like the other parties" They wouldn't be in the front lines throwing around "le Nazi" everytime someone criticizes Merkel's policies. FDP are globalist scum, like every other party. Slapping a "freedo loving" in front of their agenda of EU cucking doesn't make them advocates of liberty.

And what is the AfD going to do about it?

she should join the afd

Send them back and close the doors.

The 'muh freedom' gets used a lot in the globalist Libertarian circles, but it's usually shit like freedom to migrate.

Only rural and suburban retards vote afd. City people all vote for merkel.

Not allow Familiennachzug with muh feefees being the sole justification. They don't have a right of staying here indefinetely in the first place, why in all heavens should Germany bring their nigger breed long after they came here then?

But they can't do that just like that. They would need an absolute majority in the parlament.
Since no major party is willing to form a coalition with them this will never happen.

He brings up that not everything is 'planned'
It's not that unlikely, considering that most of our politicians are not the brightest (Martin Schulz ran a bookstore) and they are 'full-time' politicians, most haven't had a 'real' job in decades, they must be pretty disconnected to the real world.

The world is already burning while we sit here and bathe our balls in impotence and ignorance.

>don't vote for the only party that proposes a logical immigration policy because other parties don't support that
Could it be that you are a Grüne member or why are you talking like you're on crack?

Are you ready for your own enrichment?

He is a FDP shill

I know that, but his mental state is more akin to that of a Volker Beck.

I'm not sure who to vote. It's either FDP or AfD.

Nobody can do it because nobody wants to. AfD wants to send them back, FDP wants to bring in even more. That's not exactly a reason to vote FDP.

Don't you get that nothing else matters? The fe points of taxes you might save with FDP (prolly wont happen regardless) will mean nothing when we import more niggers and muslims and this whole country eventually breaks down. Are your feelings more important than leaving something behind for the Germans coming after you?

>Die Gründe für die Steigerung der Gesamtzahl seien zunächst unklar: „Unsere Polizeiexperten arbeiten derzeit an einer detaillierten Analyse“, sagte Herrmann
>merkur.de/bayern/fast-50-prozent-mehr-vergewaltigungen-herrmanns-schock-zahlen-8678791.html

My problem is that I can't find the official statistics to this news.
The rapes increased by 222 to 685 in the first 6 months of 2017 compared to 2016.
The amount of rapes, where "refugees" were found to be culprits increased by 60 to 126.

So e.g. the Bild tried to claim that the rest of the increase was due to "Germans".

But here is my point: the 685 are the reported rapes (angzeigte Vergwaltigungen). (if pic related from Sueddeutsche Zeitung is correct)
The number of rapes by refugees obviously only contains solved cases.

So I think the increase by 222 cases is most likely due to "refugees" (Why would Bavarians suddenly start to rape like crazy?) - but they are mostly not caught.

Let me guess, you're think about FDP out of tactical reasons. Believe me when I tell you, black yellow won't happen. Why do you think Schulz made a huge U-turn on forming a coalition with Merkel? He accepted defeat once he realized he won't get above 20%, so he and Merkel will continue the most simple and boring optin, GroKo.

Why would you close your work markets to East EU again? Just stop giving gibs to people who don't work. To be honest I don't even see that many East EU people here, they are mostly in the UK anyway.

>refugees (more accurately: "Zuwanderer").
I wish you niggers would get into your blackheads that "Zuwanderer" only statistically means people who are still in the process of getting their asylum granted. Refused asylum and granted asylum refugees are not called "Zuwanderer" anymore.

>I don't even see that many East EU people here
I'm not even a Ossi and I see tons of Poles and Russians.

What feelings? Do you think I care about these refugees? I couldn't give two shits about any of them.

Then vote afd.

Didn't Schulz say he only wants GroKo if he's Bundeskanzler?
Yeah I know he's a lying prick, but I don't think schwarz-gelb is impossible.
Problem is that they could also form a Jamaika-Koalition with the greens which would be pretty bad.
So I don't know. This election sucks. Every result is shit.

Think about it that way, Jamaika would mean SPD is the strongest opposition party, which pushes most talking points to the left. GroKo is in a short time perspective more of the old (and bad) stuff we had 4 years, but the GroKo is what is killing the SPD right now. Another 4 years of that could push SPD below 20%. We can't let them regenerate in the opposition.

I've been planning this "sabbatical" for a couple years now, where I intend to live in Germany for a year as a language student (lawfully, on a visa) while also finishing my screenplay, then come home to the US.

So I did an immersion program in Dresden right as Merkel suspended immigration rules for shitskins. I wouldn't say Dresden's turned into a complete shithole or anything, but a headline like "Flüchtlinge Massenschlägerei" is becoming a coming thing, alongside shitskins robbing the Rewe with a machete and young boys getting ass-raped at pools, and so on.

So I postponed my return a few months, and decided to go to Freiburg instead. Then that Trashcanistani sand flea beat, raped, and attempted to eat that jogger, to say nothing of all the other nigger bullshit those animals get up to. I postponed again, and plan to go to Rostock in February. I hope to hell that place doesn't fall apart, too.

It's fucking amazing how quickly this has all happened. One minute, Germany was in general about as safe and stable as the US was when I was a little kid (other than a couple districts in big cities where there are too many Turks), the next it's like some fucking nightmare out of Mad Max, where packs of dirty shitskin animals just rape and pillage and murder with impunity.

I just wanted to spend a little time getting to know the country that most of my family came from, only to find it's being handed over to human garbage, and anyone who tries to stop it becomes an enemy of the state. It's fucking heartwrenching.

Yeah in Ossiland we got the Bulgars now.

Drives down wages or puts people out of jobs. "But it makes stuff cheaper" is not an argument. Again, look at hispanic immivasion to the USA.

This. Vote to expel the invaders.

BlackYellow will give you just as many immivaders as Groko, it'll just be said to be for the economy instead for the poor people. FDP said they don't want Jamaica but then again why would I take their word for it. I can't see Jamaica being functional. Vote AFD if you like Germany even a bit and want to keep it.