Patriot Front

Is American Fascism here to stay or is it just a fad?
> www.bloodandsoil.org

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they'll round us all up, send us to re-education camps, and chop the head off those of us who won't parrot the party line.

Patriot Front is led by an 18 year old skinnyfag with shitty skin, with 2 pedophilic "mentors" that were seen touching him after Charlottesville.

An absolute laughing stock of the alt right and far right.

Honestly don't know which side you're talking about at this point, or what you mean by "us".

Who runs it?

Well, could be better than the last 60 years of bloodshed you wrought upon us.

I'm going to need more details, custom flag fag. That's very specific.

Did you leave the thread already?

t. Abdul Ironmarchudeen

This dumb kid called Thomas. Everyone in Patriot Front is just a daily stormer fanboy and have drifted far into the alt right. Completely useless and irrelevant.

Vanguard America (when they stabilize) Traditional Workers Party and Atomwaffen Division are the only worthwhile groups to join

So far I'm seeing nothing from you but normal Jewish discreditation tactics and a total lack of proof

I'll give you a hint with my flag. I know more than you do.

Also, why are you hiding your flag, faggot?

Where do you think you are, britbong?

Imagine being such a faggot that you follow this 18 year old boy. Has Azzmador really convinced you to become such pederasts?

Looks like a nice lad, maybe a couple of swastikas on his face will appease you guys?

read siege, faggot

I'm still waiting on those proofs, you seem awfully passionate about something that you claim is irrelevant and yet provide no evidence to support your claims.

>>>back to islammarch

What evidence would you like? That Thomas is the leader of Patriot Front? That Phillip and Nick are faggots?

You seem awfully butthurt for someone who is stating something is untrue.

Evidence for each claim, yes. Primarily these three:
1) Who is the leader, provide evidence
2) Are they degenerate, provide evidence
3) Who are the mentors you mentioned, provide evidence

I'm not going to believe the word of some random user, especially not one who's acting shady as fuck. Either put up or shut up.

You get one bit of evidence for being such a faggot. He used to go by Thomas - Executor.

I'm willing to bet you're Phillip or Nick, considering I can tell you're Texan by your retardation.

Give me a fucking link you fucking faggot. Jesus Christ, it's like pulling teeth with you Brits.

Fuck you, faggot.

>Vanguard America (when they stabilize)
Tossed James Fields under the bus.

>Traditional Workers Party and
Strasserite christcucks

>Atomwaffen Division
Literal jihadi autists will stab you to death

Read Siege and don't attach yourself to these groups.

You gave me a screenshot of an avatar and the name "Thomas Ryan" from who the fuck knows, but you can't give me any link. Are britbongs really this fucking stupid or were you all replaced by sandniggers?

James Field was never a member of Vanguard America in the first place, so he couldn't be thrown under the bus. The James Field incident is the responsibility of Thomas and Phillip, who have formed Patriot Front. They're incompetent retards.

TWP are decent. AWD are based.

Link to what? A CNN article discussing the membership and rankings of some alt right LARPing group? You're a proper fucking idiot. Ask anyone in PF or VA and they'll tell you that Thomas is the leader of it, and that he's grossly incompetent.

A link to the place you took the screenshot, mother fucker. Why are you playing dumb?

>James Field was never a member of Vanguard America in the first place

Why was standing with them at their shield wall? Don't fall for the lies. Someone had to have known him. This isn't the first time the movement denied all knowledge of someone after legal trouble showed up and it won't be the last.

>evidence

Phillip was handing out shields to anyone who wanted one at Charlottesville. This was stated in Thomas's pathetic attempt to distance VA from the incident.

discordapp.com/

Did you just
>google.com
me? You're completely full of shit, case closed. You've had many chances.

You asked where I got the screenshot from so I linked you the Discord application. I answered your question. Why are you so frustrated?