Hillary Book Ending

Here is the last page from Hillary's latest book.

"They snapped their fingers instead of clapping"

She really is psychotic isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/klUrx8NwUg0
youtube.com/watch?v=I14IgrlKGHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I give it 2 snaps up.

I did a raving review for her masterpiece,
youtu.be/klUrx8NwUg0

Yes, she really is deranged. It's the kuru.

and the acknowledgements have some gold too:

"And to the 65,844,610 Americans who voted for me, thank you for your trust and confidence. We didn’t get there this time, but I hope you never lose faith in the vision we share for a better America."

"Their cheers were deafening. It was like they were letting months of pent-up feelings pour out—all the hope and hurt they’d felt since November or perhaps since long before."

hahahahahahahaha *snort* hahahahaha

Indeed, she is. And that's why many of us former dems are independents now. She needs stfu and go die in a hole already.

No Hillary, don't give up! Keep running for president!

well she did end the book with some ominous words: "Keep going".

I bet the MSM in 2019 will have stories about all of america demanding Hillary to run again. just watch.

I call bullshit.
Victoria Woodhull was the first woman to run for a major political party.
Lying Hillary does it again.

first of a "major political party". it's just wordsmithing.

WHAT? NO TWIST???

IDIOT IT SAYS NOMINEE. she's the first nominee.

it was not good enough for the coveted twist. if she had included "all the sweaty menz" maybe it would be twist worthy.

This book is some of the best proof yet that (((they))) are so completely staffed by one-note zombies that the entire staff that ghost-wrote, edited, and published this monstrosity is counting on it resonating with the remainder of the zombie hoard who still might lurch along to the messaging.

>we keep going

Who is we? Where are we going?

Do you think Hillary even read her own book?

>"keep going"
She doesnt know when to quit, she will never be president.

I'm not sure if she could stay awake that long.

???????? Is that real?

I mean, she got the popular vote. She's a fucking loser and delusional, I'd bet she'll try and fail again.

Yes
Just wait until you read the part where Trump opens a giant box during a debate labelled "ACME Racism"

>all of america demanding Hillary to run again. just watch.
dems were incompetent to run her twice. they'd prove to be retarded to run her for a third fucking time.

lost it bad

Clapping would have scared and triggered the millennials, you ablist shitlord!!!!1!!

Is this really from her book?

finger snapping is a ridiculous feminist thing at coffee house open mic poetry reading

>they'd prove to be retarded to run her for a third fucking time.
There are plenty of non-Republicans or right-wingers who are dreading and expecting exactly this to happen. The party is fucking hopeless.

I would legitimately read entire book of that.

>first woman to become a presidential nominee of a major political party
there was so much other shit going on we all forgot that this was a thing.

this is some parody, id buy it if i knew which one.

Lady all you had to do was slink away and there was a chance your dark lord might take you before you have to answer for your crimes on earth.

But you won't stop will you? I hope they bring back public firing squad for this one when its all said and done.

TWOOOOOOOO SNAPPOPZ
XONALD BRIMPH

>She really is psychotic isn't she?
Hillary has an extreme form of antisocial personality disorder. She fits the definition to the letter. She consistently displays every single symptom.

I'd say she leans more psychopath than sociopath, but that can be difficult to judge.

Holy shit I almost fucking choked on my hot pocket fucking lol

i think there's zero chance they run hillary again. according to bannon on 60 minutes there are factions within the democratic party that realize identity politics has failed. i have a feeling a white male that is pro working class will emerge in 2020 and probably defeat trump.

Yes

Democratic Party: all symbolism, no substance.

>major political party

I see. This made me think that she wrote her book like she was some sort of heroine. Well, that's how she sees herself, I bet.

I still like to think she angrily typed the whole thing out on a Macbook while pounding giant bottles of chardonney with CNN blaring in the background.

Does anyone have the part where she talks about 1984 or compares herself to Cersei Lannister?

youtube.com/watch?v=I14IgrlKGHc

Shirley Chisholm ran as a Democrat in 1972. She was a black woman. Dems didn't give a shit about either, apparently, because they nominated a FUCKING WHITE MALE instead.

lost it

Authentic Reviews™.

>the glassy eye

how get cool motion/color effect for images?

Please snap.

Alternate facts mode enabled.

Nice

that was for a party primary nomination.

>low energy reviews
I'd hate to see a review of Jeb's book

how can a lizard be so entitled

This book is super gay.

> tfw this german can bantz

kek

I hope you had a pirated copy?

topkek

Not OP but I bought the book after reading some of the epic lulz on here

You mean the fake/photoshopped stuff? Explain.

rare reference