Don't waste your life

Is there anything more cucked than having a child?
Imagine wasting your energy, time, and money for 18 years on something that came out of your balls.

Is the white "race" truly is superior to all other ones, shouldn't white people be out enjoying themselves instead shitting out worthless bags of chemicals?
Go out and fuck as many people as you want and smoke weed, no matter what you do you won't be able to keep up with non-white birthrates anyway. You'll just be creating more suffering. Enjoy life while you can.

I support you not having kids

no goyim, you should have lots of children for me to indoctrinat- i mean educate in the beautiful diverse public school system we have!

True

So, this is probably a blackpill thread.

Anyway, This is the logical conclusion of postmodernism, where there is no point, no ideals, nothing matters other than your own hedonism. Sacrifice has no meaning, there is only self-indulgence.

Previous generations understood the meaning of sacrificing for their descendants, and now we are seeing a generation going "fuck tomorrow, let's party forever!". To quote Tywin Lannister: The house that puts family first will always defeat the house that puts the whims and wishes of its sons and daughters first.

Defeat what?

I used to think like this. After having three kids, and having to raise them ALONE, I realize, family is the best thing in life. Nothing else much matters.
I didn't even really want kids, I just liked to fuck. But now that they're all older and doing good, I feel proud, and I know I'm doing a good job. And holidays are very cool. And vacations.
You can loose your house in a tornado but as long as you still have your family nothing else matters.
Anyways fuck you Jew. I may even have a few more.

Who would win?

1) A group of who would prefer to spend their free time indulging in hedonism only caring about their own petty whims

2) A group of people who are willing to put others above themselves and make sacrifices for the group.

You know why the developed world (especially Japan) is so screwed? Everyone overwhelmingly went for the former, ignoring why sacrifice is necessary.

Fuck off you childfree cuck.

Still, what I'm asking is where is this theoretical war coming from? A couple would just leave your big family in the dust while you drag your daughter's infant black kid around with his diaper bag.

people who dont intend to have children should not be allowed to marry

You realize there are other reasons to marry, right?

We already have too many humans on Earth.

>Previous generations understood the meaning

Previous generations were superstitious because death was ever present.

A married man stands a high chance of being a cuck:

- 75% chance he is a total wagecuck to his wife. Mortgage + supporting her spending. He needs permission to buy a bike or DVD. Ironically, women who earn their own money in a marriage are MORE likely to be less frugal than a homemaker.

- 50% chance he raises a daughter, who is literally just a cumhole once she reaches the age of 18 AND she takes the surname of another family.

Whenever I see a married man with his wife and kids, around 2/3 of the time he has a dead-eyed look. He has to walk at his wife's pace and agree with her idiotic observations, or struggle to control his kids.

vs being a 'sexpat' overseas or stringing women along in your own country. What's so "alpha" about being committed to an old bag when you could be fucking a slant eye Asian 30 years younger.

not according to my Bible you faggot

Nothing brings me more happiness than my family. Providing for them and giving guidance gives me a deeper meaning to life than I would have known otherwise.

Who cares what a book written by a bunch of sand niggers wrote says?

Fpbp

You have a cute family m8

You'd be amazed how many liberal millenials are like "kids, yuck" but still insist on having their special day. I'm with the Sup Forumsack on this one even though I'm married. I married my wife precisely because she would be a good mother.

Ask yourself this: which is more tragic? A childless couple divorcing after they get bored with one another? Or a mother and father divorcing because of degeneracy or abuse, thus fucking over their children emotionally for years to come?

Obviously the latter is more tragic and is objectively worse for society. This alone should tell you that not all marriages are created equal and that marriages that are intended to create a stable environment for children are overwhelmingly more important and sacred compared to DINK marriages.

>yes goyim, raise more white slaves i mean babies to work for us

With Trump's election, we're going to see the post-ww2 order collapse, and that's going to be bloody as fuck.

We've gotten too soft and naive in peace, ignoring just how precarious our situation is in a world with growing environmental problems.

thnx m8

Yes goyim don't have kids, party all day while Tyrone fucks away...

You do realize that without children your genetic lineage ends and once u die you dissapear forever since your genes don't carry on. All your ancestors were man enough to knock a bitch up but apparently you arent

>All your ancestors were man enough to knock a bitch up but apparently you arent

Lmao

>once u die you dissapear forever since your genes don't carry on

all your/my genes are present in other humans

>You do realize that without children your genetic lineage ends and once u die you dissapear forever since your genes don't carry on. All your ancestors were man enough to knock a bitch up but apparently you arent

The small whitepill at the end of this is that the white race is due to shed a fuckload of dead weight after this generation dies out.

>and once u die you dissapear forever
you will be dead and wont experience it either way

>Potato niggers not having more potato Nigger children
I fully support this

>Previous generations understood the meaning of sacrificing for their descendants

You think that because you want that statement to be true. Cruel fact is - look at islam mudslime degenerate disgusting subhuman people. They fuck because of what? Gibs or leverage.

This is how international rapefugee mudslime thinks;

> if my trashbagged whore pumps out 5 kids I'll get XYZ gibs in this country

And this is how local mudslime hyena thinks;

> if my trashbagged whore pumps out 5 kids I'll have someone to beg on the street for me, one kid to herd the goats, one kid just in case if I lose one kid to local customs, blood libel, bomb etc...

So it just might be that our forebears didn't have some Pic Related larp tendencies...just...utility?

I know you think this is blasphemous jewpill but - look around you. Look at the masses. Look how "smart" they are. Roll the timeline 200 years back.

"Hello my dear, lets fornicate for our ancestry and our heritage, lets do it now while the ancient calendars align and Odin's mighty stars dangle above us!"

Sure... that's how it went :D

>don't have white kids guys your finished
You want to know what's more fucked, whining on the Internet about it

Maybe you ought to observe some marriages outside the Cuckold Kingdom

good goy!

You fail at life potatonigger.

Considering the alternative is just pressing your dopamine button until it stops working and then killing yourself in a fit of blackpilled depression when you realize that all of the experiences you accumulated in your life are ultimately meaningless because you'll never pass them on to anyone having kids sounds pretty ok.

See also: White women drinking themselves to death is up over 100% in recent years.

I just hate kids so have no intention of making any. Even when I was a kid I hated other kids, when they tried to make us do some big brother shit and teach the younger brats to read, I just wanted to strangle the little shits.

I'm 32 and have banged north of 200 women and have visited 20 countries. Eventually fucking and drinking Mai Tai's on the beach get's old. Another face, another pussy, another photo for facebook, what does any of it mean? Children are about creating something that has a purpose of its own and surrendering yourself to that purpose. If you do well that human will be there for you when you get old and no longer have the energy to fuck or travel. That's what having children is all about.

>Is there anything more cucked than having a child?
Yeah not having a child living a nihilistic life of artificial pleasure

Stop larping retard. The only thing that will continue are skirmishes like what's happening in Syria. A global war will never ever happen unless it's the end of the world, with nukes scaring everyone off.

Positive "shilling", well played friend, of course we will have kids, and help them as much we can eat kikes and slimes for breakfast.

>Considering the alternative is just pressing your dopamine button until it stops working and then killing yourself in a fit of blackpilled depression when you realize that all of the experiences you accumulated in your life are ultimately meaningless because you'll never pass them on to anyone having kids sounds pretty ok.

I fully agree, don't get me wrong, I hate "no kids" meme. Just pointing out that there was probably not a lot of "noble holy spirit bonding fornication to procreate offspring of Odin" scenarios in the past.

People were just more simple, less pretentious. Times are rough, winter is near, we are getting old, cattle needs to be taken care off, someone needs to chop the woods, this that thirds...having kids is just a logical step.

Today's corporate pursuits interwoven with chasing latest fashion or chinese electronic gadgets and endless puberty are truly epidemic. I really can't say if there's any chance of fixing it. Maybe this is just the way of the world.

Negative selection is everywhere.

This. OTOH I'm pretty sure most people here are in their early twenties. I remember having the same opinion at their age.

There's nowhere left to go but collapse. Many of the pathological things in today's society are replicated in the animal kingdom, as observed by other species that were under environmental stresses.
I'm 39 and childless.. well there's more than being an incel when it comes to my situation.. I've got boomer parents that will probably live to their 90s,and are very selfish in their own rite. It's really turned me off to keeping the family line going, especially when I see how my own town is becoming more crime-ridden, tyranical, environmentally ruinous, and dangerous, just like the major cities in America.

>yes goys, don't breed, the brown horde will be much easier for us to control after there are no whites around

What other men are releasing inside your sister doesn't count user.

Yeah, turns out short term casual sex is a fucking stupid idea. You faggots learn how to dance like a clown, stroke some bitch's ego by saying all the right things to get quick access to a warm hole. Women need to be hit in the face more, not have their egos stroked. The whole system is fucked, it was never supposed to be like this.

>Go out and fuck as many people as you want and smoke weed
You must be over 18 to post here virgin.

>The HAPA speaks

>mfw my gf is pregnant

I will try to raise it to be as redpilled as fuck.

I will try to raise my children to be sharks in this nu-male and feminist tuna world. This way it will all be theirs for taking.

Wish me luck.

Is this the most jewish thread up right now?

Nigger, this is exactly what (((they))) want. Shitting out "worthless" bags of chemicals is the only way to keep the white race alive, and you can keep them in the red pilled frame of mind by homeschooling them

Good luck João

>having daughters

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if your weak genes couldn't put a son inside your wife you should just kill yourself

Whenever I hear that, i just feel pity, not because having kids is some amazing thing, or because your life will be empty without a little shitbag, but because ive seen old people who dont have kids. Its so sad, their older relatives are all dead, their friends are begining to die and go demented, Christmas they spend all alone in their house, no one to call, no one to visit. my parents started inviting them over for holidays and shit, so im kind of like a child to them now, help them fix things around the house they can do anymore. Do these people who dont want kids realy want to end up old and completely alone in the world? Another thing is money, where do they think they will get money when the retire? my grandmother gets her small pention check, and then also gets money from each of her 3 sons, who also routinely buy her things she needs, if you dont have kids, you have to survive purely from your retirement fund, which isnt a lot (maybe its more in 1st word countries).

based on my anecdotal evidence (n=2) I think people saying fuck kids are people who dont spend a lot of times with their grandparents or other old people and have no idea what its like to be older than 60 (or dont plan to live that long).

Kids were never supposed to be fun, its an investment in your future.

Good post. oy/vey

No, I avoid just avoid greasy slags like the plague. Like the faggot said, what is the point of having a different cocksleeve every few months? These women are broken husks, delusional egos and not much more value to a man than a literal prostitute. No children, no future, and someone has to be around to gas all the Jews when the time is right.

Good luck, anão!

One of the most 12 y/o autistic things I've read. Did your mommy hurt you?

And then you wonder why do people make you starve, Ireland?
This. This is why.

Sound more like they guy is mad its socially unacceptable to fuck your own daughter

Why the fuck would someone think about their daughter getting fucked.

Just that.

OP is a cuck. (((They))) don't want you to have a family because a family is the bedrock of society. Once they've broken down the nuclear family people become more isolated and easily manipulated. There's something sick in our society when people are so easily convinced that having a loving wife and children is a bad thing. Also enjoy dying alone with no family OP.

don't eat it tho

I like kids I have 2. I hate the baby stage though. As they get older 2 and 3. At that point you just have a little buddy to hang out with. It's fun
..but now I have 2 a boy and sa girl I'm done...i did it I passed on my dna....no regrets although I'll admit I do get jelly when a concert rolls into town I can't see cause of the kids but ultimately I love then more than some shitty jam band so...

>girlfriend
>not losing your virginity after marriage
Filthy ape.

>2
low test faggot

we have a saying here, you need to have 3 kids, 2 to replace you and your wife, and one for the state/goverment.

Most people that I know don't want more than two.