Who is/pol/'s favorite monarch from history? Mine is Charles XII (pic related)

Who is/pol/'s favorite monarch from history? Mine is Charles XII (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdtTfQJCO2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JvXv4FcUzJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KING (notice: KING) Absalom

>describes him as the most handsome man in the kingdom.
I approve.

Prince Jaromir.

Got brutally cucked by his chad brother his entire life - imprisoned for several decades, castrated and blinded. Even all that wasn't enough though, as he was eventually assassinated by a guy who hid in the toilet and stabbed him in the ass with a spear when he went to take a shit at night.

RIP in peace.

wtf

Charles II of Spain. The natural endpoint of monarchy.

*teleports behind you*

Charles II of Spain

>Chad brother
Who was his bro? Did he become king afterwards?

Literally cannot compete. Also allied with the Turks and wanted to help them enrich Europe, but got enriched himself instead.

Louis XIV, the Sun King. In my opinion he was THE King, I don't think one King can compete with him in terms of grandeur and majesty.
He fucked up in the end though, depleting France of her manpower and losing most of what he had gain through warfare.

Saint Louis is a close second

Elisabeth I

Now be honest with me here, burgerbros

Is he also the only european kang you know?

Nah, I know a bunch, mostly English. But he's my favorite, since he's so representative of Europe.

not the best, but definately my favorite

He had two brothers; older, Boleslav III, and younger, Oldrich. Both cucked him brutally, as he had to flee from both of them at certain points in his pathetic life. The former castrated him, the latter blinded and imprisoned him.

I remember reading about him. Didn't he take a runny shit on the assassin just before the spear rammed through his crapper and balls?

>monarchy
It's like you enjoy being ruled by inbred degenerates

Alfonso X "The Wise", a illustrated medieval king.

He is in one of the 23 marble portraits that are placed in the US capitol for people who influenced US law

/his/ really is the best board

Nah, I know a lot about English rulers, and Russian rulers.

Baldwin IV of Jerusalem is pretty based.

King Kong, fuck you eurofags.

Grandpa Franz Joseph

yes, everyone on /his/ is so intelligent

Unfortunately, I don't know the juice details. Here's a quote from the Cosmas chronicle:
>Kochan sent his executioner and when the blind man was sitting on a toilet during the night hours, emptying his bowels, he impaled him with his sharp spear from behind all the way to the intestines.

>a fat pirate

Lake Starnberg was an inside job.

>republic
it's like you enjoy living with niggers and welfarebums

He almost caused the destruction of Western europe by allying himself with the T*rks when they were invading Austria. Kill yourself.

Real king coming through.

Ultimate Monarch

baldwin the leper, or if you have elastic definition of monarch, Jesus.

Good choice, Carolus Rex is my man

>implying that Paul I is not the Best Tsar.

Not western Europe, only Austria and the Habsb*rg

Wow, he was fucking fat!

Another one for you eufags:

Richard Petty... "The King"

The gay British king who was supposedly buggered with a red hot poker for being gay. I forget what his name is. Anyone know?

Slay the saracen filth

Without him, we would not be swedes today.

Was it intended as a cure or a punishment?

Baldwin the Leper King.

Ottokar II
the Iron and Golden King, was a member of the Přemyslid dynasty who reigned as King of Bohemia from 1253 until 1278. He also held the titles of a Margrave of Moravia from 1247, Duke of Austria from 1251, Duke of Styria from 1260, as well as Duke of Carinthia and Margrave of Carniola from 1269.
With Ottokar's rule, the Přemyslids reached the peak of their power in the Holy Roman Empire

You misspelled thicc

Edward II

Looks like an American...

WE WUZ KANGZ

It was a terrible failure the only time cossacs were convinced to do a hereditary leader thing. You don't get remembered as "Yurko the stupid" for nothing.
Not counting ancient times of Kievan Rus though.

Charlie thread? Charlie thread.

That's a big nose

We'd need another one like him right now

Gustavus Adolphus was literal badass, one of the only Swedes I actually respect.

Fucking hell meme flag

It depends on the artist, but there was something wrong with his nose. No excuse to be a dumbfuck as well.

What is this even?

Swedes are faggots. They'd be better off Danish or Norwegian, just look at todays politics.
All Your Swedish old kings ever fought for is in the hands of women and The New Swedes lol

Jan III Sobieski, obvs.

Henry VIII

>Alpha male, domineering pose
>Told the pope to go fuck himself just cause
>Eats what he wants when he wants
>Had 6 wives, got rid of a previous one when he didn't get what he wanted
>Founded the Royal Navy, he was the start of Britians naval supremacy
>Literally wrestled the French King

He was the Chad King

"I said no kings and look at you know you stupid mother fucker"

If only Kircheis were here...

A /his/ fanfiction in greentext featuring crack pairing of Charles ll of Spaine and Anne Frank.
The motto:
youtube.com/watch?v=VdtTfQJCO2Y

my man

>becomes emperor at the age of 14/15 because of his scheming grandma
>Decended from Africans
>Replaces Jupiter with the sun as the head of the Roman pantheon
>Lavishes favour on his favourite male followers, thought to be his boy toys
>Tried to make his athlete lover Caesar/junior emperor
>Married 5 times
>Allowed the first women to be senators
>Forced senators to watch him circumcise himself while playing the cymbals
>Considered himself transsexual and prostituted himself in the Imperial palace
>Got the people, Senate and legions to hate him, ultimately assassinated by the grandmother who gave him the throne

Sounds like a huge fucking faggot desu

queen victoria

>leader of the empire at its height
>ruled over the world
>over a billion subjects

Made 43,000 stop signs. Best traffic safety in Europe.

Whoa, people still haven't said Gustav II Adolf after my post66 posts and only I said his name. Nu-Sup Forums is real

> a guy who hid in the toilet and stabbed him in the ass with a spear

DIED FROM HOMO HOOKUP

Also, as far as hereditary leaders go, this guy.
>that's a nice everything you've got there
>It would be a shame if something happened to it.

I saw this dudes Armour in a museum.It was fat as fuck and had a huge spot for this massive ANGLO COCK

Revolutionary yet reactionary.
Made monarchism viable in the XIX century and reformed the state administration to the core.

The codpiece was enlarged because he had STDs and couldn't stand anything touching his Nurgle.

I like Henry VII, but I might be biased because he was a Welsh sheepshagger like me.

>no one posting Pater Europae

How can other kinglets even compete

It always amaze me how some leaders could be insane and degenerate. I'm sure there's some nasty shit nowadays but it's well hidden.

*blocks your path*
What are you gonna do about it peasant?

St. Louis is definitely my favorite, the model to which all Christian monarchs should aspire.

/Our inbred/

Hourly reminder that the Tudor dynasty, the most based one to rule England, was Welsh.
>WELSH* COCK
fixed

>blocks your path with a fortress

>Became ruler through SOMEONE ELSE'S scheming
>African
>Gay Tranny Prostitute
>Gave women token government spots
>Insufferable about being a cutfag
>Everyone hated him, even his granny who killed him

>The favorite monarch of a fucking Leaf
All checks out.

Henry VII was pretty cool. Won the War of the Roses (And thus the throne by right of conquest), married the niece of his enemy, and ensured such an effective propaganda campaign that almost fucking everyone unquestionably hated Richard III until five centuries later.

Yes, the Yorks were always manlet faggots, and deserve to be remembered as such forever.
Henry was very effective in his management of the economy too (really filled the coffers in his reign). Shame his son blew it all on fucking bitches, decorating his palace and losing against France.

Edward "kill the welsh and the scots" Longshanks

Edward was based af. He should have directed his efforts towards conquering France rather than conquering tiny Celtic states, though.

Well memed friend
Plantagenats were the longest lived and greatest of the English dynasty's, pic related

t. Defeatist larper

Plantagenets were French, not English. Most Plantagenet kings were Francophones.
England never had an English dynasty ruling it since 1066. Cromwell was a good guy though.

this guy

dont mind me just trying to preserve the west

Yep. Amazed it took this long to get to him.

He is fucking great i know but my personal fav is still Karl XII

Was he truly the descendent of Solomon, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=JvXv4FcUzJ0

I know he's not technically a king, but whatevs.

Plantagenats were the longest and most successful dynasty in English history, Cromwells protectorate was destroyed because he had a cuck son not really a favourable comparison

Sobieski's story is interesting and kind of funny to be honest.

He made numerous mistakes, pretty much all of his plans and plots failed, and being very glory and prestige oriented it must have really hurt him to get dynastically snubbed left and right as he was.

Yet due to no small amount of personal ability and the circumstances forcing his hand he achieved great things. It's as if fate pulled him kicking and screaming towards greatness, and he did some right things (after exhausting all alternatives).

Okay, but Cromwell's the only true Englishman to be in control of England since 1066.

>Krille 4
I approve