Not Guilty!

Looks like happenings is back on the menu!

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ex-st-louis-police-officer-jason-stockley-found-not-guilty/article_c7ee91ad-e65b-5da6-84cb-0b478078c8cb.amp.html
kmov.com/category/297207/local-news
pscp.tv/w/1lDGLkoaWmoKm
youtube.com/watch?v=LcNrFgIy9hI
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/raw-video-citizens-react-to-stockley-verdict/html_eb47c6b6-fc9a-5491-ad02-e68a0e028eb9.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

qrd

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ex-st-louis-police-officer-jason-stockley-found-not-guilty/article_c7ee91ad-e65b-5da6-84cb-0b478078c8cb.amp.html

Praise Kek, time for some happenings.

I work like 30 min away and my dad's out there in stl right now working. Nothing's going down here or there yet. Will update if my dad or I see anything.

The real happenings won't occur until the brothers all wake up in the afternoon

>both my brothers live in St. Louis

rip

Chimpout Level Orange; local press is just frothing at the mouth in anticipation of stirring up happenings. No live feed yet, but here's some local live footage of developments:

btw, this dropped earlier than exptected; most businesses, etc were expecting it to drop this afternoon around 3:00.

They're all at work right no.... Oh yea nevermind.

What up STL bro; I'm down there now. About 50 protesters in the intersection of Tucker and Market now. About 50 bicycle cops just showed up. Tucker closed.

this should be fun

Anybody able to find livestreams.

Black Lives Matter signs now on the scene.
"Long-time activist" Terisha Rudy now on the scene signalling evolution from "spontaneous" to "organizing" happening.

Michael Brown Sr on scene talking with news.

Please let there be a riot

Fitting. Isnt he the one who told the crowd to burnt he town down, while perpetuating the outright lie that his piece of shit son had his hands up?

>local press is just frothing at the mouth in anticipation of stirring up happenings
Someone should direct the dindus toward their offices.

YES.
So much winning.

Shoots violent worthless criminal nigger dead after dindu tried to run him over, won't put hands out the window, and reaches for a gun.

Justice: it's what's for dinner

>burn this bitch down
yep

About 75 protesters attempting to march up highway ramp; officers blocking them.

About 100 protesters now; marching in middle of streets, turning back traffic.

bump; nobody wanna watch the world burn?

any live streams?

forgot pic

Not yet; local news helicopter giving a good overview; this is still developing:

>much protest
>what job.jpg

Countdown to chimp out in 5, 4, 3...

pscp.tv/w/1lDGLkoaWmoKm

>almost run cop over
>80+ mph car chase
>don't show hands
>get shot

He dindu nuthin

They were supposed to issue a 24 hour warning when they knew the verdict.

Authorities probably told them they're ready. This is not going to be Ferguson. MO has a governor with balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcNrFgIy9hI

>we're sick and tired of being sick and tired
kek
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/raw-video-citizens-react-to-stockley-verdict/html_eb47c6b6-fc9a-5491-ad02-e68a0e028eb9.html

Like the toilet bugs they are, when the sun goes down they'll start to creep and crawl.

>disregard the evidence and give us the veredict we want or else we riot
why is this shit allowed?