Poland not-hate thread?

Discuss, polish resistance in World War II:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

Hope you will at least appreciate animation. Most of us get feels about history of Poland and thinks that it is being falsified or devalued globally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/557623,trzecie-dzieci-urodzenia-500-plus-lemingi-statystyki-rodzina.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a Welsh thread.

Based Poland.

Hope you guys find a way for the krauts to pay reparations for ww2.

i unironically believe friedman's 100 years predictions will come true for poland, rate

+60 groszy, cuck

Fuck you Nazis and Commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

WHY IS MY TOILET NOT FLUSHING POLAN

BOMBY NA BERLIN

>Propaganda titled "The unconquered" when in fact it is talking about how they are conquered
>Oh hey look at us, we are good goyim, saving all the Jews

You Europeans are too obsessed with Juden.

So does Poland have an intelligence agency that literally shills Polish content on here? Or is it just insecure Polacks needing validation from others?

Most of us have nothing to complain about
Most of us have things we could live without
Everyone need advice on how to get along

Get along; we don't, until we figure out

>muh holocaust
Kike propaganda.

Remember that Hitler gave you poles plenty of opportunities to solve the danzig issue diplomatically and side with Germany against the USSR, but instead you fell for the lies of the eternal anglos.

>using the same argument twice
pitiful
hitler was autistic

I wish these threads were deleted, so we could discuss more important things. Oh well..

Have you even read Mein Kampf?
Hitler was right about basically everything barring the sruff about aryans, and even with that, he got the part about some human races being incapable of civilization completely correctly.

there are more possible explanations than just the two you listed

CONFIRMED JEW CONTROLLED.

>Holocaust
Fucking lmao.
It's over.
The last white growing nation in Europe is going to fall. Every white nation has a declining native birthrate except for Poland.
Expect mass invasion of non whites because the government are as cucked as the others and will bend over for the EUSSR money.

Mods on pol are fucking retarded, hands down.

They delete normal, comfy and civilized threads where people discuss different things but they could not care less about clusterfucks such as previous thread or hate threads when nations shit all over each other

Polish birthrate is extremely low

Sup Forums needs a hero it doesn't deserve, to bring peace among the nations.

You mean these fellows could be involved?

here's a quick redpill for you
Jews in Poland actually like the 'no refugee' policy in Poland, and they are usually pro-right wing.
Not only that but Israel pursues closer ties with both V4 and Poland

>the eternal 'low birthrate' belgian that ignores everyone who try to correct him

>not enjoying the bants.
Come on, you know you fucking hate the other European peoples, let it out. Don't be a cuck and shy away from the emotions that defined the existence of our peoples and our attitudes towards each other for countless generations. Peace and love are virtues of the cowardly and weak.

Tyron left condoms there after fucking your wife and now you have problem. Next time offer him to go full natural.

And you consider this a good thing?
>Friendship ended with America
>Now Poland is my best friend.... again.

looks like someone's fee fees got hurt

Most of the so called "Refugees"(actually invaders) are West and Central African military aged males. There are even some from Central Asia.

Very few are actually Syrian. Most Syrians are in Turkey,Jordan and Lebanon.

You will be incorporate into EU anyway so it doesn't matter.

I hate jews, but I have no ill feelings for the Israelis. Unlike the fucking diaspora commie kikes, the zionists have a fucking homeland now so they no longer need to be subversive sleazy pieces of shit. I consider nationalists of any kind to be my allies, as long as they also support my people right to a sovereign nation of our own.

>makes fun of people working
>makes fun of people cleaning
>makes fun of people paying taxes
>makes fun of fellow Europeans

Hmm... makes you think.

Actually famous kike newspaper in Poland says that 2+3 tend to be new model of family. xD
wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/557623,trzecie-dzieci-urodzenia-500-plus-lemingi-statystyki-rodzina.html

not if we waste another 4 years with gommunism

t. pyotr

Germoney HAS to pay

Yeah yeah whatever, keep dreaming

It is tiresome
This endless cycle - everyday you see those pointless bants on pol, the same pictures, the same people, the same arguments. rinse and reapeat

Yes, that's a good thing.
Israel denounced Soros and prefers to work with V4 and USA instead of Germany, so... draw your own conclusions

What about nationalists who don't support your right to a sovereign nation? Would you support the jews if you knew they will destroy your enemies?

Polands the USA of Europe. Stupid, deluded and brainwashed by the Jews.
You had the chance to side with Europe and defeat the communists. You let your own pathetic inferiority complex towards Germany rule you. You cheered the communists as "liberators" and let them flood in. You sided with East over West. Now you claim to be Western to leech money from Europe. You switch sides whenever it benefits you.
Your not real Europeans. Your the shame of Europe.

>Now you claim to be Western
now that's a serious insult
piss off

the nerve of this guy, he thinks we are "western"

>What about nationalists who don't support your right to a sovereign nation?
Then they are my enemies, because if they don't think that my people deserve a homeland where we can govern ourselves, they instead view us as subjects which to enslave.

>does Poland have an intelligence agency that literally shills Polish content on here
shh

>filename
At least you could try to hide it, but again your IQ limits you too much.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
Even after living with jews or so long one would think the average IQ would rise a little bit.

We are not like other Europeans. The rules that govern their self-destructive behavior do not apply to us. We are the Christ of Nations. The Prophecy will soon be fulfilled.

But you have literally been conquered three super serious times

Two recently

Also I'm polish! Whole family is pollock Jews from krakow and Warsaw

Moved to Chicago on the 1920's between the wars

>You cheered the communists as "liberators" and let them flood in. You sided with East over West.
Wat

If the Jews have the power to decide whether a nation stays white or not, it may be a smart idea to stay on their good side. That, and Poland was Europe's Jewish homeland before it got partitioned. Perhaps the Jews developed a soft spot for Poland and allow it to exist as a token of their appreciation. It's pretty pathetic but it explains why Poland is allowed to get away with rejecting EU migrant bullshit.

Just your average "redpilled" Sup Forumstard.

genocide yourself

>America sends thousands of nigger troops
>Literally more niggers have been sent than are in your country as citizens and bragging on their social media accounts about all the polish girls fucking them.
>Permanent base because "Russia is a threat!"
> Poland will experience what happened to Germany post WW2.
>American "culture" has spread into Poland.
>Countless videos now of young polish girls (((twerking))) and asking for non white dick including videos of single mothers with half breed children when just 5 years ago there were only a few and very niche with a couple thousand views.
>Pro open borders is growing.
>Pro LGBT is growing.

Sorry but expect trannies,faggots,destruction of heritage, political correctness, race mixing, child sexualisation,destruction of religion etc etc.
Nip it in the bud now. Learn from the Wests mistake.

Wake up the Sobieski spirit.

this is retarded on so many levels

WE

fuck people who hate poland, they are a normal nation like everyone else

Allright try again

he is "redpilled" don't try to reason with him or he will flood the thread with stormfront meme graphics without sources

Which hadn't themselves cracked the enigma.
The statement in the video is wrong. The Poles contributed to the cracking of the enigma, yes. But they did not complete the task, and thus cannot claim to have "cracked the enigma code."

We soon go in to full symbiosis with Israeli and later rule the world full of non whites.

>Unconquered
>Conquered by both the superpowers

What did Poles meant by that?

>last part
m-muh dick

Shhh... it is real in his mind.

this is the truth

Didn't realize Pole-posters are so fucking cancerous. If you don't understand the differences between the races at this point, then I don't know what you're doing posting on this board instead of lurking. If you do get it, then fuck off with your egalitarian communistic bullshit.

YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED IF THE REST OF EUROPE FALLS

>You had the chance to side with Europe and defeat the communists.
Damn if only Hitler wasn't a complete fucking retard whose racial hangup with slavs made him start killing Poles :^) oh and also invade the soviet union like a complete fucking dumbass

>If you don't understand the differences between the races at this point
No, we are level above u and we not only understand but manage to change fate of races.

>pathetic inferiority complex towards Germany

Funnily enough, that was also the main reason for Brexit.

Blonde hair blue eyes 6 foot straight hair

You'd never know I was one of (((them)))

grow up.

>we are level above u

WAT!?

> WE

>Blonde hair blue eyes 6 foot straight hair

Oooooh, herro :^)

checkmate, brits

WUZ

See this soldiers? They are all muslims, all of them are Tatars and all of them dont afraid sacrifice their lives for Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
If you like more propaganda

>these responses

kek

>the differences between the races
>You cheered the communists as "liberators" and let them flood in. You sided with East over West

Are communists a race you fucking moron?

> who are you really talking to

Sure, but did you manage to raise their average IQ? Or perhaps you managed to change their average height? Or psychological disposition? Or propensity to crime?
No. You didn't change any of that.
>lol guise look at my BASED tatars! They're as Polish as any ethnic Pole!

>what are IDs?

>using gifs to appear smug, reasonable and in control of situation

Proof of any of these?

Remember, we are all shitposting on a Jewish ethnic cleansing forum.

You know what's being ignored really hard? The fact that Poland has collaborated with Nazi Germany and invaded Czechoslovakia together with the Nazis.

And then they complain that USSR and Germany did the same exact shit to them.

Have you left Poland? I hear it's very White there. Which means you don't know what it's like to live around niggers.

"grow up" is a primary school-tier insult
I know that non-native English speakers like to shitpost because it's easier than putting together sensible posts, but please don't pretend that you're schooling somebody when you and your friends struggle to put a paragraph together without making a series of grammatical mistakes.

>russian education

Tell me where I'm wrong.

That seems to be the part he struggles with.

other than "muh holocaust" it is overall a good video

>muh poolan stronk

You simply got crushed, you were no challenge at all. Accept it

DESU even France capitulated before Poland did

I know what it is like.
In fact - i have already been to almost every european country and i have already seen a lot of niggers. I even lived next to a black family Ireland.
And you know what? I was not so bad.
That being said, i don't want them to live in Poland - this might sound selfish but i don't really care.

>"grow up" is a primary school-tier insult
then stop acting so immature, for crying out loud
what else was I supposed to tell you?
>YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED IF THE REST OF EUROPE FALLS
enough said

I know that non-native English speakers like to shitpost because it's easier than putting together sensible posts, but please don't pretend that you're schooling somebody when you and your friends struggle to put a paragraph together without making a series of grammatical mistakes.
very well then, let's see how you will handle speaking a non-native language
And - just because english is not my native language, does not mean that i can't 'school' you.

The Unconquered oh fuck off who the fuck tried to conquer you anyway?You didn even fight them yourselfs you sat on your ass while your allies did the heavy lifting.
There are 100 countries that deserve that title more than you.

He's right, we were betrayed by literally fucking everyone, including you. Treachery of the west preceeds all though.

>The fact that Poland has collaborated with Nazi Germany and invaded Czechoslovakia together with the Nazis

You literally haven't made a single counterargument.
If the demographics of the nations around yours change, you will also suffer.

>unconquered
>literally conquered and partitioned multiple times
What did the Mexicans of Europe mean by this?

>Damn if only Hitler wasn't a complete fucking retard

>hey Poland, wanna join my team against the commies?
>hurr fuck you Germany, we stronk gonna fuck all your shit up, fuck weak commies. Britain and US told me to not trust you, we stronk, even stronger with Britons. We trust them, they will come through with their promises

>American intellectual