We won't stop until every single statue commemorating traitors is removed

We won't stop until every single statue commemorating traitors is removed.
This is a battle you will not win.
Don't even try.

Expect us.

lmao the traitors did more for america than black people have.

Shut the fuck up, nerd.
The South will never "rise" again.
You're a backward, meth infested, opioid addicted, white GIBS ME DAT shithole that we'll raze to the ground again if need be

I'm from Illinois, not the south. The only Gibs here are for blacks, arabs and mexicans.

But they're officially not traitors, user.

By all means, please continue :^)

I just hope you remove the statues of the real traitors. Fuck the founding fathers, God save the Queen

>still ass mad about the Founding Fathers

>still ass mad about the Civil War

>Expect us

Confederated government is the only kind of government that will allow you to have communist california. Face it, the objectively superior vision of our nation died and is now an oligarchy controlled by bankers and those on their payroll.

Prove they were traitors before using language like that.

Not an argument.

Who cares

I hate Democrats, so I'm all for taking down those statues.

>Expect us

>monuments respecting sacrifice and honor from the civil war
>your retarded niglet crack baby getting a reward for being retarded and not even getting to the finish line
Two very different things

Daily reminder to use it on these sorts of b8 threads

Good thing all those white men fought a civil war over state's rights just to have Abraham "Send those niggers back to Africa" Lincoln could use you and make it think it was over slavery.

You're welcome by the way.

I"m actually happy you niggertards are doing this, I dont give a shit about those statues, stick them up your niggercock sling for all I care.

BUT you are doing our job for us, making people see you as the petty anti white, anti west fucks you are, if I have to trade some worthless statue to redpill a few million people and win the next 2-3 election cycles, I'd call that a good deal.

hahahahaha nigger lover

You expect somebody who watches TYT and believes that a separated free entity invaded by the northern entity would understand or research history?