One 'Hot Cop' Who Went Viral Under Investigation for Allegedly Sharing Anti-Semitic Facebook Posts

One 'Hot Cop' Who Went Viral Under Investigation for Allegedly Sharing Anti-Semitic Facebook Posts

yahoo.com/news/one-apos-hot-cop-apos-030002388.html

>One Gainesville police officer whose photo went viral during Hurricane Irma is under investigation after anti-semitic posts were allegedly discovered on his Facebook page.

>Officer Michael Hamill, 28, is under fire for posts that he appeared to share before he was employed for the Gainesville Police Department, according to The Gainesville Sun.

>A 2011 post which appeared to have been written by Hamill read, “so i find it funny that people will talk about how our government needs to do something about our economy and in reality its YOU who needs to stop taking advantage of our system and get a life and so something with your life.”

Is he /our guy/?

yeah, he is among us

Based

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US

no, he sounds like a retard as cops are retards.

I thought burgers were allowed to do this sort of thing.

uuuuuuyyyy mean boy

Funny how humor is no longer allowed anymore. Oy vey fuck free speech amirite?

t. dun nuffin

Cops are all Masons. They worship the Jews.

Hahahahahaha

>digging up harmless jokes from 4 fucking years ago just to smear the guy after he becomes a national hero

I hate Jews more and more every day. This is almost as bad as when they hunted down that 90 year old ex-SS officer and put him on trial.

Americans like to pretend they have freedom of speech, but say anything out of line on social media then you lose your job.

rip

Still might be undercover but he seems cool.
How long can people ignore what the kikes are doing to the nation?

>Hot Cop

Harmless!? 6,000,000 innocents died.

you're a literal retard if you defend this, sorry. The guy is a public servant and he not only wrote jew jokes on his fb account under his real name but he fucking left them there for SIX YEARS. He's an absolute low iq peasant

also don't pretend you wouldn't go nuclear on a black cop if you saw violent white jokes on his social media page ya fucking faggot

Doesnt surprise me that the police hire a hotheaded retard. These people are supposed to protect us yet they would rather just shoot anybody who gets in their way. The police need to be disbanded and reformed.

Gooble gobble one of us!

Burn any good books recently comrade?

another failure of an abortion who doesn't know what "free speech" means. that's just great

He's not even making an anti-semetic joke. He's joking about burning welfare leeches in the same way Hitler allegedly burned Jews.. In no way did he say anything even slightly incriminating about Jewish people. Fuck this retarded kike media.

Anti semitism will become so common that Jews will have to fire everybody who doesn't feel sorry for holoshit victims. They will have to open the borders for brown laborers to fill the shortage

nice argument, babe

Not as public servant

Apparently it doesn't mean anything anymore

Nice retort sweetie.

Lurk moar

>he still believes the holohoax

Based Chad.
>Gainseville
Why is it full of the most Based Americans?

no, it means exactly what it has always meant; the government will in no way stifle your speech. That doesn't mean your employer can't fucking fire you for being a fucking retard

Nobody is being arrested in the US for this kind of speech, how exactly is it not free speech?

The founders gave white people free speech in the constitution. I don't understand why Americans let Jews silence their free speech.
You think the founders would have put free speech is an inalienable right just not anti semitism if that's what they meant

Ah yes, this old parroted argument. Let's talk about free speech not as a right but as a matter of principle. Nobody believes in that anymore.

What if your employer is the government? Hmmm?

clever_black_man.jpg

I'm a cop.
I'm not a Mason.
Hypothesis disproven.

Better luck next time, faggot.

Yes I see this argument on facebook all the time refer to This is a matter of political correctness, a universal way of thinking that is not allowed to be violated and which every institution champions.

officer hamill can bun my oven

>Is he /our guy/?

In your mind

>harmless joke = antisemitism
neck yourself

>hot cop
He's just smiling. This is the power of smiles. If he wasn't, nobody would say he's "hot", especially without a uniform

>facebook
Opinion discarded

Lol did you know they did the same to the accountant of the camp, the kikes never stop

So you just discarded your own argument?

Oi vey! That is (((hate speech))) goy!

It's 20,000,000 now goy

It's better than facing jail sentences, but you're right PC culture has dug it's roots here. It's just nowhere near Cucknada or EU levels of Thought Crime.

This is right, i remember being in high school (24 now) and teachers hammering into our head that things we do in social media are there forever and can ruin your life later.

Post stupid shit online under your real name is completely your fault. That's when I just stopped using media all together.

Muh anti semitisim.
Tell me faggot why was the definition of said fallacious term ammended in 2004/2005?
Control. Control the narrative and the rest is history.

No, I'm an anti-Semite, I'm an educated and intelligent man.

That jewish manlet is making me laugh like a retard

Top kek, never heard that one before and I know a ton of jew jokes.
Whats the difference between a jew and a canoe? A canoe will eventually tip!

I think the part you aren't understanding is that it doesn't matter what non-whites think. He's /ourguy/ and we are going to take our own side.

>I'm an educated and intelligent man.

Not an anti semite. Doesn't compute.

I can hear the sirens now... bailing

>jews don't come back from camp
>boy scouts leave camp with cum on their backs

>becomes a national hero
Women and gays thought he was hot. How is that being a hero? Otherwise, he's just yet another cop fucking people over financially for victimless "crimes" and probably extorting sex out of coeds.

that's it?

>Americans like to pretend they have freedom of speech, but say anything out of line on social media then you lose your job.
How's that not freedom of speech? Freedom of Speech is protection from the government taking action against you for what you say (which, yes, has been restricted over the years). Private citizens/groups/etc. can still take your ass to task over things they don't agree with.

>>Officer Michael Hamill, 28,

Otherwise known as Chad.

Did someone say "hot cop"?

WOKE!

There's literally nothing wrong with being antisemitic. In fact, it should be encouraged.

>Ah yes, this old parroted argument.
It's old and repeated because it's literally the exact meaning of freedom of speech.

By trying to claim the opposite, you're being a fucking retard and violating the freedom of association by saying people can't choose to disassociate with those who say things you find repugnant.

Jesus fucking Christ some of you people are idiots.

Exactly. He shows an obvious bias against Jews and shouldn't be allowed to be a cop

"Jesus Christ Marie, they're minerals" on the left there.

>rivate citizens/groups/etc. can still take your ass to task over things they don't agree with.

Which is one thing if he were to actually say those jokes at work, but the fact that people nowadays can lurk through years of your old posts and use it as ammo to fire you with, then that's kinda retarded. I will say though that this guy should've never made those jokes on facebook of all places, he even made the posts public so... Thanks for clarifying that for me, i just think it's fucked up it's in the paper. Now everyone is going to think of this cop as a Nazi and nobody is going to want to hire him.

Based

The words freedom of speech mean freedom of speech, not only with regards to law or the constitution. It's also a principle.

It is normal and healthy.

>You're not allowed to have negative opions about people out in the open unless you want to lose your job
These commies need to be strung up in the streets and tortured until they die, this is no longer censorship this is outright orwellian dictatorship level stuff

Oh my I'd let him detain me am I right fellas?

Chad is our goy.

It was real. In my mind!!!!

>make stupid post 7 years ago
>get fired

fuck i hate the current year

>Which is one thing if he were to actually say those jokes at work, but the fact that people nowadays can lurk through years of your old posts and use it as ammo to fire you with, then that's kinda retarded.
You mean like how if someone found out about a newspaper article or book you wrote ages prior?

As for the rest, he was a retard for not making his account private at the very least. In this day and age that takes a special level of retardation.

So you'd take no action against someone going around telling everyone that your mother is a whore and that he heard you talking about how you love to fuck little boys?

Tom Petty is from Gainesville
Gunshine state makes a lot of based people, and anyone who loves Jews can just saunter on over to Miami/Dade and they won't like Jews anymore

>want to have friends
>don't want to lose job because of funposting
I hate this future

>national hero
You're stretching it. Also everyone else of the SS involved got a trial. Why not him?

Holy Christ this dude is gorgeous

Pinkos are trying to clamp down before they lose all power
Oddly enough they're trying to roast him for a comment he made prior to becoming a public servant so this holds absolutely no water whatsoever
However the stink it's going to create and the media circus to follow will cause him to lose his job anyway for the force to save face and prevent backlash
It's bullshit and the people who deliberately go out after people like this legitimately deserve to be killed for trying to destroy people's lives just because they didn't like what the person thought

Because that's quite a false equivalency Batman

I know another guy from Gainesville who would attack you with a chainsaw for saying that..

glutes 4 sloots mane

>under fire for posts that he appeared to share before he was employed for the Gainesville Police Department
>A 2011 post

This is why I hate people.

>This is why I hate people.

This is why i avoid people

Agreed man, he must've been an ultra-normie and didn't think it would matter or something.

>Ywn have quads like this
Why live?

Chad has probably been to Miami (Israel West).

Family Guy and American Dad make lot more anti-semitic jokes (You came BACK from jewish camp?) but they don't get heat for it

As much as I like this dude
Any Government employee really needs to realize that if they bite (((the hand that feeds))) they're gonna stop getting fed
As shitty as that is, c'mon, this is the ZOG we're talking about, ya should know better
Stop working for the Government if your based and wanna show your power level
All in all, he'll keep his job, after a sincere APOLOGY.

Chad nationalism on the rise

ooo, that's a sharp one

Two jews are driving by a Baptist Church, and they notice a shocking message on the sign outside. "Look Chaim, they're offering $100 if you convert to Christianity, today only!" the other jew replies "Herschel, that's a lot of money, but your faith, your heritage, ehhh...." They both pause for a moment and Herschel says "Alright, I'll go inside and see if this is really what they're advertising, I'll be back in 5 minutes." So Chaim waits, 5 minutes pass, then 10. Just before 15 minutes have passed, Herschel comes back out, counting a stack of crisp dollar bills as he walks to the car and gets in. "Herschel, did they really pay you one hundred dollars to give up your faith?" to which he replies "Oy, it's always about money with you people!"

I'd allow chad to penetrate my rear if you know what I mean

Has brown eyes but would still fugg