youtube.com/watch?v=BQrJUjyDSHI
youtube.com/watch?v=K7doq5HouVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mvstpQGjPPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

elevating this already poor thread

1st for BARBED CAT DICK

>you will never mindbreak Koichi and turn him into your personal fuccboi

That's good.

I hope Damo doesn't die next chapter, he's best boy and you can tell how much Araki loves drawing him.

Go back to drawing your shitty manga, Rohan

It's too late user

It was nice to pretend he would be the main villain

Diavolo is not for catboys

Can someone link the first thread with the Hato's stand leak?

You're not very bright, are you

It was between two threads.

It is also in the OP if user bothered to look.

post yfw ARAKI is actually a rock man

So after thinking about it, I think I've decided what part 5's ED should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQrJUjyDSHI

I thought he might be looking for reactions, not the link.

>Speedwagon will never withdraw coolly again
Hold me

I don't think he's looking for the leaks, he probably wants to see the actual thread

Thanks for reposting my shitty OC, but yeah. I didn't think he would be main villain anyway but I was hoping he'd stick around a while longer. Given he's guaranteed to be in next chapter at least, he had a respectable run. He first appeared in September last year I think. 10 months is the longest an antagonist has lasted this far in JJL. He still has a chance to survive next month but it'd be a pretty small window.

Explains TOO MUCH

Isn't it already basically confirmed that he's an ultimate vampire like Kars, though?

Did he died?

>Did he died?

I really just wanted to see more of him and Vitamin C. Both are super fun designs and he was a very intimidating villain for a balding fat man. Also I'm a Can fanboy, so how could I not love him?

R.I.P. KAN CHAN

>Not knowing this meme

CAT'S FOOT
IRON CLAW

This, who DOESN'T like Can? Hato obviously. And as much as I enjoyed Kira and Kujo's Buzarre Adventure these last few months, I think now is the best time to get back to the present timeline.

There needs to be more old chubby men in manga

NEUROSURGEONS SCREEEEEAAAAAAM FOR MORE

>Implying I wasn't reverse double baiting
Psh nothin personal

There's still plenty of time for a last Stand (hue) where he retracts all Vitamin C's arms and goes all out trying to melt Hato.

Oh good one

AT PARANOIA'S POISON DOOR

What's her name again?

warm trousers

Thermodynamic Garmets

21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN

I really want another a Can named stand.. maybe Hato's stand will be named「PEKING O.」

Is Gappy wounded?

Miss Ifuckhorses.

Bonus Beats
youtube.com/watch?v=K7doq5HouVQ

>her

>her

hot pussy

was pretty cool to see someone posting my work on here

My "bait the dust" WebM still gets posted and I made it a year ago.

Gyro please go and take your alternate universe version with you.

Best SBR girl

What do you guys think Hato's stand's name is? I'm guessing Crawling King Snake.

Nyo~ho

Yeah, that's confirmed

i don't come to these threads often and to be honest it's really cool to see people enjoying things you've done.

Looks like Damo gouged out part of his liver like he did to Kira. That proved near fatal for Kira (the shrapnel in his skull is what did him in) and Josuke doesn't have a magic fruit on hand to heal him and Hato's Stand doesn't seem like a healing sort unless the foot thing isn't the main power but instead just one application of some sort of strand based ability.

>none of docs edits get posted

It's a nice feeling to have an impact on the internet, for sure.

>not the oompa loompa version

Hothead

Where?

It feels even nicer to have an impact on user's butt

no it isn't

O shit waddup

Sofa King Killer

hey doc

Am I the only one who's pissed Josuke didn't get to finish Damo? If it weren't for him Kira and Josefumi would still be separate entities. It's kind of like if Dire had actually killed Dio with thunder cross split attack before Jonathan got to do anything. Except it's even worse because Gappy got melted like a bitch and had to watch helplessly

He's rusing you. The Wiki are calling it Crawling King Snake for some reason and think it's official even though it isn't.

He's talking about that bullshit on the wiki where the editors already began filling out a page for Hato's stand including its name and ability with no sources whatsoever.

Are we losing our Vitamin C?

Damo isn't defeated yet. Given the things people manage to survive in this manga, Damo could last another 5 chapters for all we know.

What's the most underrated fight?

It's in the manga, if you can read moon

Why is there so little Hot Pants lewds

Great King Rat

Oh, and I don't THINK he has another 5 chapters to go, but there's definitely enough time for Josuke to be instrumental in his defeat.

I doubt that Damo is down for the count. But I think that he might be badly hurt enough to release everyone from Vitamin C's powers, THEN Josuke will finish him.

yo yo mama

Kakyoin vs Mannish Boy
Shigechi vs Kira
Doppio vs that Metallica guy
Hermes vs Mcqueen
Lucy vs Scarlet

>Doppio vs that Metallica guy
My fucking nigga. That was easily my favorite fight in part 5.

Its battle cry will be

>"HALLELELELELELELELELELELELELUWAH"

>Doppio vs that Metallica guy
Definitely not underrated.

>all these king stands in part 8
>no Farewell to Kings

I finally caught up

fuck Damo

Johnghalli A, Pesci and Prosciutto vs the P5 gang, Man in the Mirror

He's based though. And all he did was try and find out what happened to his Rock Buddies. He's done literally nothing wrong.

Instead, we got California King Bed.

Dire vs Dio

Little Feet and Soft Machine. Zucchero used his shitty Stand in a really creative way, and Formaggio is based as fuck, definitely one of my favorite Squadra member.
>Pesci and Prosciutto vs the P5 gang
A lot of people think it's the best fight in Vento Aureo.

>we get a zombie themed stand in part 6
>it's not called thriller or anything cool
>it's fuckin' Limp Bizkit

Let's not forget this guy:

>User has AC/DC written on his sleeves
>AC/DC has TWO electricity themed songs: High Voltage and Thunderstruck
>Araki goes with Red Hot Chili Pepper, despite the stand neither being red, heat based, or a vegetable.

Do they? The only P5 fights I see get talked about are White Album, Doppio vs Nero, and occasionally Talking Heads because people like Narancia.

he was saving High Voltage for SBR obviously
everyone loves Beach Boy/Grateful Dead. It shows how BASED Bruno is

That's worse because he saved it for a chapter name, and one that had no bearing on what actually happened in the chapter.

uhh how do you pronounce Jojolion?

that's because ACDC is already taken

hey fuck you Limp Bizkit is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=mvstpQGjPPc

Replace "the" with "low".

like evagelion
but with jojo first