I'm Hispanic (Mexican parents) and I have an IQ of 133. How is this possible if whitey is superior?

Formally tested and confirmed by a clinical psychologist. An IQ of 133 puts me in the top 2% of the world population, regardless of race.

What's whitey's average IQ again? 100? Oh yeah, that's two standard deviations lower than mine. How do you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854585/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How is this possible

I'd expect that someone with a triple digit IQ would understand how normal distribution works.

Hey, a triple-digit IQ doesn't mean you're automatically educated in everything. I'm a philosophy major, not a statistician.

Please explain

ur soooooo smart op omg!

>anarcho-communist
>doesn't understand normal distribution

What are your DNA test results? Mexicans have European admixture.

You think having such a high IQ you would have chosen a major in STEM

>be mexican autist
>take internet IQ test where the average score is 140
>get 133
>heyy guise y u so dumm?

>not even finished with babbys first bachelors
come back when you're a grown up, kid

>claims to have 133 iq
>doesn't know what outliers are
>thinks outliers magically negate group averages and group distributions
>thinks hispanic is a race
>larper hadn't thought to make up a mestizo or blanco fake-identity fora post

I knew somebody would bring this up. I've never had a DNA test performed, but I can tell you I'm definitely not ever going to be mistaken for white. In fact, I've had people think I'm Middle Eastern

This is basic as fuck

Hope you didnt pay for the test

>clinical psychologist
>in mexico
And your dick is 12 inches and you're 8 feet tall too, right? All confirmed by mexican doctors, of course.

Then your IQ doesn't mean anything.
>Wasting such potential for a philosophy.
You are dumb as Fuck. I bet your result would put you in 5 centile of population.

I considered physics for a long time but decided I hated math.

I don't think a clinical psychologist counts as the internet

>claims to have high IQ
>communist
guess IQ isn't everything...

I was born in and live in the States. My parents immigrated from Mexico

>philosophy mayor
>anarchist
>look at my great iq

jajajjajajaj

This post has me questioning my beliefs on IQ.

You have to go back.

And stop believing jewish lies.

What do you plan to do with philosophy?

>can't google
Wow great

At minimum read The Bell Curve if you're going to talk about race and IQ.

>doesnt underatand normal distribution
>phikosophy major
classic dunning kruger. post your stanord binet or kill yourself

mods can you loxk tge thread if he doesnt post his test in 20 post

Leftism is associated with higher IQ...

going by his flag im almost positive Xe didnt

>133 I brainlet thinks an exception makes the rule
Might want to get it tested again, bud. 133 is still below that of the average Sup Forums user.

Please post the breakdown of your results, how did you score in different categories?

kek

Get a DNA test... Black Americans aren't mistaken for White either but on average they've got about 20% European admixture. You're very likely part European, especially if you're said to look Middle Eastern rather than Amerindian.

> Has an IQ of 133
> Asks a question, which shows he doesn't understand statistical distributions
Dumb questions do exist. Next.

Academia. I'm going to indoctrinate more white children into hating their own race, then, when they're good and vulnerable, I'll introduce them to Marx and the Frankfurt School

First post best post and /thread. OP is a retard who doesn't even know what a bell curve is

I'll post results in a few minutes. Let me find them because I've got them stored away somewhere.

>Commie
>IQ above 90
Nice b8

Mexican.

>How can I have an IQ this high with my Spanish phenotype?

>Because you're white. Unless you're a filthy brown mestizo, in which case your lucky your Spanish genetics didn't get so washed out that you were as dumb as the average meso indian.

t. IQ 142 white 'hispanic'

>philosophy major
Shit major.
> that's two standard deviations lower than mine. How do you explain this?
It's called a bellcurve. The 100 IQ average is that, a reference point. Which means half of the population is below 100 (or 100) and above 100 (or 100).
You're, supposedly, an outlier - which I very much doubt. Maybe you've hit your cap and haven't realized it yet.

Well Mr. Mensa, could you answer me:
When gommies get their dream world come to be, how are communities going to prevent one or multiple communities from relapsing into capitalism and forming a capitalist society without violating those communities sovereignty or violate their NAP?

>Can't even spell

I'd rather see your DNA results. You know Spanish is a European language right? Mexicans are "Hispanic" because they've got European admixture from Spain.

internet IQ tests aren't standardized IQ tests my poor 3rd world monkey

you are almost certainly not 142.

Kind of an overcrowded profession don't you think
A lot of competition ahead of you.

Fpbp

>Spain is white
Good luck with that. My 12% ethnic mixture from Spain means I am not white according to Sup Forums

Do you know what an anomaly is with that 133 IQ?

Wtf I hate bell curves now

I didn't say Spaniards are "white" I said they're European.

It is possible because your individual score can deviate from the average without any problems.

The issue is the representation of GROUPS, not of individuals. In this sense the average IQ numbers are absolutely essential to understanding the situation.

You have White genes

his iq isnt 133. avg iq in mexico is 87. that is including pure white spaniards. that puts him at z score more than 3, which is less than 1 in 1500

>133 IQ
>Can't differentiate the particular from the general

133 isn't that amazing btw.

> IQ 133 (apparently)
> Can't get head around concept of "Average" vs specific case
Your comapring two different things. I will let this go as you are obviously a young one.

Probably higher than yours though.

I'm white and have a 134.

Asked and answered. Now bone out, spic.

You'd be wrong.

Found it. Lower left corner contains the scores for each section. FSIQ is the true IQ. I took the Wechsler.

we're white asshole.

>Spain is European
>High IQ of Hispanics is from Spanish admixture
>Spain is not white
I thought those collective distributions of intelligence were also based upon race? The question then becomes, if Spaniards are not white but still European, and contributed to the intellectual success of their decsecdents, what race are they?

133 is pretty high. you would be surprised at the potential output of aomeone who is 133. the problem is that he doesnt have 133.

>IQ of 133
No you don't. If you did then you'd understand that you are an individual, not the statistical average.

well, for capitalism to surge you need individuals who appropriate the results of the work done by other people, so they can be tried for theft

>Get rid of this stupid fucker now.
DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon, standard kikes and seasonal antifa trash

Have fun making Mcdonalds manager money for your entire career

>I am so smart I don't understand group averages
I have something to tell you vato

It's not high in my book. 145 is a decent arbitrary cut off. But from personal experience the 130s aren't impressive. There are MANY people walking around with IQs in the 150s and 160s.

that great but the rest of us are double digit IQ subhumans and our countries reflect this.

>reddit flag
leaf, cuckman, poo, swede, t*rk, or (You)cuck?

How can they appropriate if they get their stuff willing in exchange of property?
And what are the results of the work?

But it was a mexcian clinical psychologist, so me can assume the average Internet test to be more reliable.

How much did your mom pay for you to be "IQ 130". She should get her money back and you might want to think about how ridiculous bragging about it is.

IQ is irrelevant after about age 18. Meaningless. You would know better if you read past Chapter 3 in your Psyh 101 text book.

because you have white blood,you are not full mezito

If you are have Mexican parents then there is 0 chance that you do not speak and write it, too. 0 chance. Let's have a casual conversation in Spanish right now. I will be able to tell if you use google translate or if you learned spanish only in school

>--but I never learned to write it.
bullshit "169 IQ" faggot.

>IQ is irrelevant after about age 18.

It's always relevant considering it correlates with life expectancy, career, etc.

Maybe you should read more than than your Intro to Psych book.

>high on verbal reasoning and working memory
>low on perseptual reasoning and processing speed

you literally only scored high on the parts that have nothing to do with actual intelligence

>What's whitey's average IQ again? 100? Oh yeah, that's two standard deviations lower than mine. How do you explain this?

First of all. The white population is use to normalize the test. Therefore the average whitey IQ is 100. (For hispanics this is 90 or so).
IQ is Gaussian/normal distributed. A Gaussian distribution tells us something about how the values of a random variable vary.
E.g. for the normal/gaussian distribution, the chance that a variable, say IQ, is 1 standard deviation from the mean is 68%. And for a distance of 2 sd, the change is 95% that you are between it.
So the reason that you have this, is that there is an considerable 'variation' in the IQ of individuals.

I have an IQ 148 and I'm White English. Fuck off with your retard level IQ.

>Intro to Psych
I would have gone with "Sociology in Society: Introduction on Societal Sociology"

>have an IQ of 133 (mensa candidate)
>is a commie
>can't tell the difference between a group and an individual

Yo fuck whitey. Long live azteca

weachler is trash

"Stanford-Binet and Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) IQs were compared for a group of 74 adults with intellectual disability (ID). In every case, WAIS Full Scale IQ was higher than the Stanford-Binet Composite IQ, with a mean difference of 16.7 points."

ouch

also your matrix reasoning block manipulation and arithmetic are pathetic

wais is literally what they designed to try and raise black iq scores. you can tell because as the study above highlights, retards score a full sd higher

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854585/

>high IQ
>doesnt know how a gaussian distribution works
try again bean picker

Well I'm 142 and white, so you're still not as good as us no matter the percentage of Iberian in you.

Srs though, you're right in that band of "holy fuck I'm so smart, I can control everything! Nobody is this smart!" Drunning-kruger etc. Aka smug condescending leftists.