MERCHED/SHIKSAED

Love is love. Religion doesn't matter and race has no genetic basis. If her glowing face and his happy smile don't make your heart melt you're a sociopath.
>Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky finally gave the cameras what they wanted: Romantic photos of just the two of them.
Sauce: aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/09/14/jennifer-lawrence-and-darren-aronofsky-take-first-red-carpet-photos-as-a-couple-at-mother-premiere/23209003/
Norse: archive.is/KhJTc

Other urls found in this thread:

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still can't get over how mind-blowingly stoopid she is, what do you think her IQ is? 80? 70?

I mean, I'm not a Jew myself, but you anti-Semites are right that they are really successful in movies, television, journalism, law, politics, medicine, etc. It's just the strong values of literacy, education, and open-mindedness in the face of constant adversity that makes it so Jews are kind of superior. Jennifer Lawrence finally found a guy alpha enough for her, like Ivanka did.

Human IQ average is 100. She's a good actress which takes brains. I bet she's 130 and he's 145.

Plus dude look at this face. That's a face only a jealous betacuck wouldn't love. He's like Jewish Chad.

Oh veyy!

>race has no genetic basis
wrong. at the least human races represent different subspecies

>He's like Jewish Chad.
Dude seriously to add to what i said in he looks like the kind of guy you'd expect to rise to the top in the Communist Party and everyone would make statues of him that would stay up forever. Or in modern Russia all the gopniks would try to ape him and he'd be fighting off cute Slavic girls all day. Smoking that cigarette so cool and rocking the leather.

Fuck I hate my life now. I wish I was this guy.

>Human IQ average is 100

That low key racism. Impressive.

Haha this reminds me that Aropofsky looks kind of like Sam Hyde.

that's gossip
not politics
white trashes must be banned from Sup Forums

>IMG_0027.PNG
Phoneposting dude, really? Stop stealing your employer's money by wasting time he paid you to work. Get a smart engineering job for a government lab where you get every other Friday off. But that's what happens when you're a NEET instead of a STEM graduate.

>130

have you ever listened to anything she has ever said? do you really need to be able to think critically to be a good actor or do you just need to be a regurgitating reactionary which comes naturally to women?

I thought you guys were all against "race-mixing" stuff on this board and considered it political.

sam hyde is handsome and a chad you fucking faggot, kys.

Funny when Whites are 'really successful' its deemed unfair, and laws are passed to end it.

But its 'success' in media and not, you know, ethnonepotism, right?

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/

Jew.

>dating shiksas

that guys is a Turbopleb

Jewesses are the real patrician choice

That's literally the definition of IQ. Haven't you taken basic psychology in college? Everyone takes psych 101.
Same as I just said but biology. All my professors agreed: there's more genetic variation inside a race than there is between races. Two random guys from Africa and an two standard immigrant-mutt American guys, crunch the numbers, how much GATC matches. The percentage of letters that are the same among each guy as long as they aren't like third cousins is gonna be completely random. You couldn't tell who's white or black! Even thay genetic test shows there's no human subspecies. Just Homo sapiens sapiens.

>smart engineering job for a government lab
>smart
>government
Double digit IQ brainlet detected

>race doesn't exist
>it's sheer, repeated coincidence that people of the same stock look alike, and pass these traits to their offspring
Like, whoa! Genetics BTFO!

>muh Lewontin's fallacy

>Jewesses are the real patrician choice
Dude this guy knows. Beautiful and smart. I love the curly hair! I am like genuinely in love with Kat Dennings.

btw "Jewess" is a sexualizing/sexist/anti-Semitic slur. I know you mean well.

The degenerate things people will do for money and fame.

>not an argument fallacy
>"muh" as a racist ad hominem fallacy calling me stupid like "dumb negroes"
Pretty hard to argue when science isn't on your side, huh?
Remember Los Alamos National Laboratory? All they did was split the atom on the government's dime. And the benefits are great. It's stupid not to find a good job with benefits and a strong union.

>sam hyde is handsome and a chad
Of course he is. He's a Jewish comedian who looks just like acclaimed Jewish moviemaker Darren Aropofsky.
>you fucking faggot, kys.
lol you call Sam Hyde handsome in one breath and call me a slur for homosexual in another for saying Aropofsky is good looking too. I'm secure enough to know a guy is handsome because I'm not afraid of being gay because I'm not a homophobe.

>muh
>racism
lol
>my teacher's ignored the critique of Lewontin's work, thus leading to my making a fool of myself through repetition of talking points I don't fully understand
"Science" isn't a political ideology, friendo. It's not on anyone's side. It's a methodology through which we seek to apprehend the universe around us.

Then why are you using pseudoscience as a political tool to push your racist beliefs?

Family members looking alike isn't anything at all like what "race realists" mean when they talk about race.

>genetics
>pseudoscience
Try again. And since you have difficulty thinking past your indoctrination, it's probably best if I go ahead and explain that "genomics" is not "the study of whatever I'm told and have complete faith in, regardless of reality." We can start simply: if, as you suggest, it's impossible to distinguish between population groups at a genetic level, how exactly do the basic bitch tier DNA tests that everyone except you have apparently heard of work? Did your professors tell you they were just fake? Have you thought your doctrine through this far, even?

>Try again. And since you have difficulty thinking past your indoctrination,
Based on later in your post it seems like you're genuinely willing to discuss the issues so I'll drop the banter. I don't consider my belief that race is genetically basically meaningless a religious belief but what top minds in biology at universities think, and they have more training than me.
>it's probably best if I go ahead and explain that "genomics" is
I'm honestly listening. Explain to me how you think of genomics.
>not "the study of whatever I'm told and have complete faith in, regardless of reality."
I agree. Fit your theories to the data, not the data to your beliefs.
>We can start simply: if, as you suggest, it's impossible to distinguish between population groups at a genetic level, how exactly do the basic bitch tier DNA tests that everyone except you have apparently heard of work?
What do you mean by "basic bitch tier DNA tests?" Like 23andme?
>Did your professors tell you they were just fake?
If you mean like 23andme, they weren't really a thing when I was in undergraduate taking basic biology.
>Have you thought your doctrine through this far, even?
Go on and explain what you mean.

OP zebra replyin lol

It's a simple question, guy, if we're dropping the bants. You still can't have Kat, though.

To be more clear: if population groups are genetically indistinguishable, then how do we keep distinguishing them on a genetic level? Your only real/logical response is something along the lines of "uh, the non-race racial groups have, like, stuff in common," which is just a way of saying the groups exist whilst holding on to what is (IMO) mere dogma that they don't.

>It's a simple question, guy, if we're dropping the bants.
Remind me which question exactly?
>You still can't have Kat, though.
You son of a bitch. I'm done talking with you.
>To be more clear: if population groups are genetically indistinguishable, then how do we keep distinguishing them on a genetic level?
Oh okay this is what you mean. My understanding is that there is a lot of random change in DNA gets passed on but doesn't really affect anything. So you can have two groups of whatever species that get separated but the environment doesn't change at all so they don't change their behavior or physiology. Like reverse of how the Tasmanian Tiger and Grey wolves diverged when marsulials and placentals did but they both evolved the same skull shape. They had the same environment.
I remember being taught that very ancient crocodiles and shark fossils are basically identical because they've reached ecogolical niche perfection and they have no reason to change. But if we had 100 million year old DNA from them it'd be super different but their skeletons are morphologically identical.

So obvious basic things like skin color has changed because of UV radiation so there are "races" in superficial ways, but all the other variation like blood groups, height, strength, IQ varies more inside one "race" than between races. Humans have been evolving so fast and evolved so recently that we haven't had enough time to get separated for severe changes (like the "hobbits" in Indonesia for example). All the other ones like Neanderthals, a truly different race, mixed away and was displaced by modern humans from Africa.

So basically our recent ancestors were so successful that we're too similar in amost everything that matters. You can track mutations that don't matter for like family relations. Some variants like the amount of melanin produced have changed, but that's just regulation of how much. Whites and blacks have the same number of melanocytes.

Meant to post this picture with it.

Haha these even kind of look like Dromaeosaurus skulls. Apex predators, jaws meant for crushing prey. And they're closer to birds than mammals!

Here's the crux of the issue, though: Lewontin's insistence that "race doesn't exist" (leaving aside for the moment the fact that their deeper methodology was completely flawed, if not purposefully skewed) because of observed allele frequency at given loci...that "more diversity exists within populations than between them, therefore!"...is literally no different than saying "families don't exist because there can be more similarity between individuals across familial lines and more diversity within a family." That more diversity can exist within a family than between two families in no way invalidates the biological truth that families exist, and can be differentiated at a genetic level. We all know families (biological lineages) exist; it's how humans (among other creatures) reproduce. They're a biological fact. Claiming they don't exist because it looks like they don't if you tilt them a certain way and squint with the sun at a certain angle isn't a persuasive argument, it's ideologically-driven revisionism.

Groups are genetically distinct enough to define haplogroups. The groupings are so well defined that estimates of WHEN they diverged can be made.
Melanin is not the only adaptation. Skull shape, cranial capacity, torso length, femur to torso ratio, femoral curvature, bone density, muscle density and type (fast/slow twitch) , average gestation period, twinning frequency, resistance to frostbite via enzymatic variation, frequency of depression, frequency of heart disease, ect. ect. ect. vary between groups. A forensic pathologist can identify age, sex and RACE just from physical characteristics of bones.

But if it's still true at the familial level, I mean, it shows how all members of a species are so closely related to each other and no one's DNA is "pure" in any sense. Of course people love their families and they're similar, but you're almost saying full-blood siblings can be very different individuals. I see it all the time.
>Claiming they don't exist because it looks like they don't if you tilt them a certain way and squint with the sun at a certain angle isn't a persuasive argument, it's ideologically-driven revisionism.
What about it is ideological? It seems like when white conservatives or the alt right say things about race differences they're either implying or even directly saying other races are somehow inferior. That just seems wrong to me. Everyone should get a fair shot at life it no matter their race or family. Like sending someone to jail for a longer sentence just because "well they have a lot of criminals in their extended family."

In that sense I think people who see race as basically meaningless beyond cultural differences and superficial differences are saying race is meaningless when it comes to things that matter in life so people shouldn't be treated differently because the averages really aren't different. But people HAVE treated other groups like they were inferior in the past and some are still recovering. Not everyone bounced back like the Jews did. Blacks are still way behind whites in America.

I mean it's like nepotism. Your nephew mighy have your y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA and be closely related to you but if you run the local post office you shouldn't be allowed to give him the job just because you're good in the post office. It should be fair. Your nephew is as likely to be a lazy idiot as my nephew.

I mean I guess that's sort of ideologically driven but isn't it ideologically driven to say we should let whites run everything and have better lives than blacks because whites are just better? If you're white.

Kickass! That sounds like stuff I've memed hard over the years in some of the key, easy to identify human differences.

Excellent training session today my young race realists. Actual race denialists won't actually be nearly as open-minded or listen to what you say as much I as I pretended to listen to this guy: t. physician with a biochem degree, bacterial genomics researcher, trained in anatomy from a functional and evolutionary perspective at a top-tier institution, and long time race realist

It was fun larping guys but I have shit to take care of. Well done to all of you!

>it's still true at the familial level
No, families actually exist. Human reproduction is based on the sexual congress between individuals, which is where babby comes from. I don't see how anyone can seriously argue against this manifest truth.
>what about saying families don't exist because there can be more diversity within a family than between two families is ideological?
user, I...
>racism stuff
See? Ideology. I'm not talking about superiority or "justice" or whatever, just genetics and biology. Human reproduction is not a theory.

Alrighty, then. lol

What happened to her JOOBS!?

DOES SHE HAVE A SEX TAPE?

How long until we see her enrolled in kike classes?