The explosion today in London is belived to have bee commited by Samuel Mohammed Hai-eed, a recent Muslim convert

>The explosion today in London is belived to have bee commited by Samuel Mohammed Hai-eed, a recent Muslim convert.

>Police are warning the public not to approach as he is believed to be armed and dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rX_h3vczc7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His name is Sameer Haider.

Samir Al-Hayd

This guy used to be a US soldier. 8th army division, 42nd blatoon

Why does Islam appeal to violent losers who convert to it?

Is it true that mde is breaking up?
they barely put out content and both sam and charles update their own channels now

Part and parcel of living in a major city

>His accomplice was 22 year old Bahul Denin, a Syrian refugee who was granted asylum after a failed plane hijacking in the United States last may.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The suspect released this video on YouTube an hour before the attack from his London flat.

youtu.be/rX_h3vczc7Q

The absolute madman

dudes I found this pic online, TELL ME IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE SAME GUY

That's clearly some kind of FBI plant, look at the gun, that's not an ISIS gun

classic day, every day

dude I think it's actually him

I have known someone like this. He was literally a communist pedophile. He got out, though. As soon as he realized his new "brothers" would actually expect things from him.

All in all, I'd say it's exactly the community-less suckers who get drawn in. People stupid enough to believe that all the muslims being nice to them after they show some interest are doing so out of the kindness of their hearts.

Personally, I loathe converts. Whatever you want to think of them before they take the step, whether it's that they're weak, insane, misled, or simply looking for a group of people to hang out with. After they take the step, they have become dangerous soldiers of radicalism. And I couldn't ever trust a convert in any position.

Look at the data

This guy is as slippery as a green creek...

How can he keep getting away with this shit?

If he gets away even now then Europe's not salvageable.
Oh wait, he always gets away and it's non-salvageable regardless. Pity.

WE CAN NOT LET HIM KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>believed to be Ahmed and dangerous.
fify

fug how he get away with?

Bump. He can't keep getting away with it

>>Police are warning the public not to approach as he is believed to be armed and dangerous.

He can't keep getting away with this.