Is North Korea able to start a "Nukecano"?

Is North Korea able to start a "Nukecano"?

Anyone know something about the levels of gravitivity and polarity to use weaponized supervolcanos?

Is this why NASA wants to get involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#Potential_future_megatsunamis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That idiot is just going to make his sacred volcanoe explode.

Shiiiiiiiiit, also bump

I mean if Kim Jong-un gets pushed and wants to do one last suicidal fuck you to the word and go down in flames and take the world with him, he might risk it.

Nah m8 would never work, the magma chambers under Yellowstone are at 8km beneath the surface. If you somehow dug down that deep and exploded nuclear weapons near the magma chamber it might trigger an eruption....

shutrup kuck

Nuking Yellowstone would probably just release the pressure on the surface and not effect the real magma underneath. In fact it would probably set back the eruption another 10000 years

then why did NASA announce they want to help and prevent the eruption? they government knows it is a powder keg and work with "scientists" on what gets disseminated to the public.

then why is this not a thing? why wait for the super eruption when it can be pushed back?

you dont know what you're talking about

That missile will be intercepted by usa easy as fuck desu
Right now they are firing missiles to scare people everyone knows it thats why thaad is not used

It kinda sounds like jenga with all the cluster of earthquakes right now but set eruption back by that much i do think so

If it passes Russia we'll shoot it down on Mongolian territory and then glasses NK for sure.

Why not just trigger megatsunami?

what makes me ponder is the government is so quick to jump on the emergency that is climate change and needs immediate action yet you don't hear much from scientists about this yellowstone caldera. the mini earthquakes are increasing in frequency and the old geyser tour guides are noticing geysers are getting more active, but hey, it's nothing to worry about. maybe they don't want to know how venerable yellowstone is to a nuke.

BTW, USSR planned exactly that thing in cold war. We even had some experiments in labs. All coast's states are fucked. The wave should be about 20 meters high.

is it within range? plus NK has subs.

I don't know, just trigger this point maybe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#Potential_future_megatsunamis

So an EMP air burst to knock out communications and then nuke la palma to launch the weaponized shark tsunami.

Bring it!!

sounds like we should nuke it asap then

No but they can sure as hell waste missiles over Japan.

Confused effect for affect.

nah man I reckon more like 15,000 years, even as much as 26,000 years I just did a bunch of simulations and shit on my PC to find out but ill run the numbers again yo

Words never rang more true.

norks have many submarines could they do it?

Because we are due for it anyway, and we might as well stop it before it does erupt and cause massive damage

Wtf, these alternative map projections are downright trippy. I always underestimate the sheer size of the Pacific ocean because it's always cut in half in a Mercator projection. Strange realisation that the Norks are closer to the Netherlands than to some parts of the USA

>then why did NASA announce they want to help and prevent the eruption?
publicity stunt

They're ww2 tier, there's an immense difference between full ICBM-capable nuclear submarines and small, obsolete attack submarines. Ohio class nuclear submarines are more than twice as long as those tin cans NK uses and they can stay underwater for months instead of hours, food being the limiting factor

The forces at play in a super volcano drawf any nuclear missle humanity could ever produce. Especially the shit-tier ones the NK would make. Yellowstone can tank that pretty easily. It can only start itself.

Does Kim-Jong have missiles that can travel that far? can he accurately guide them to specific targets? Your question can't be answered unless it's known exactly what technology NK has.

With words like reckon and yo I highly doubt you are a brit.

what if they're actually targeting the US but their missiles just keeps fucking up kek

If they fire a nuclear weapon through China and Russia's airspace to get to the US they won't have anyone to back them up.
That's why they're taking the long route over Hokkaido.

This. People have no sense of orders of magnitude here, it roughly stops at "nukez = big boom". There's an immense difference between nuclear weapons themselves, let alone continental-scale seismic events

This would actually prevent it from erupting, good job fatty you saved Burgerworld. Though given Kimmy's rotund figure he is an honorary burger so it would make sense

you realise there's a supervolcano IN North Korea? why not nuke that one?

(answer is there's no guarantee yellowstone will go off, nukes pale in comparison to what yellowstone is

they could always ship a nuke DHL.

>experiments in labs
>The Russians Set off fire-crackers in the pool to watch the waves sink paper boats

I wish North Korea would nuke large swaths of Africa like "That's how you do it white people"

I could imagine maybe 20-30 nukes being exploded from within a tunnel dug 5 km underneath yellowstone park triggering an eruption.

On the surface though... no, I don't see it happening.